PDA

View Full Version : I'm back!!!

mbusnev
05-24-2024, 01:06 PM
I'm back after 2 years of being offline, I need really good advice on what to merch right now, what to buy and sell, please?

BTW: HOOOOOOOLLLYYYYYY MOLLLYYYYYY Why is everything so expensive now?!

mbusnev
05-24-2024, 02:31 PM
70 views no advice and no responses, daaaamn, back in the day people were more helpful and not greedy with advice, now I know why everything is so expensive now, community getting worse.

Clusternucked
05-24-2024, 03:19 PM
70 views no advice and no responses, daaaamn, back in the day people were more helpful and not greedy with advice, now I know why everything is so expensive now, community getting worse.

Buy anything zaar u can get cheap, and eggs don’t bother with vanities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

mbusnev
05-24-2024, 03:35 PM
Buy anything zaar u can get cheap, and eggs don’t bother with vanities

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you so much bro!

I will search for some Zaar info, hope encryption still make videos, thank you sir!

seasonedchicked
05-24-2024, 04:17 PM
The way the game was when you left is how it is now. Don't have much more to say. I guess just do what we're doing before.

Sent from my SM-F936U using Tapatalk

Kakashis
05-24-2024, 04:35 PM
best time to farm! many vanities dropped in price, many also rose!

Candylicks
05-24-2024, 06:52 PM

Welcome back. I actually had a post queue'd up for ya!

Gears are cheap RN, about 8 months ago we were paying 300M for brac. Now you can gear up decently for not so much. You may have some vanity that are worth asking around for value on. Be careful before you sell and ask around for proper valuation if you have old vanity.

My IGN is Candykissed if you need help with anything in game. Welcome back to Arlor, I took a 5 year break and returned about a year ago now.

Cheers!

chiiwawa
05-24-2024, 07:32 PM
Welcome back... I dont play alot anymore but if im online get in touch. Will help if I can.

Dashie
05-24-2024, 10:46 PM
Welcome back, mate. I will try to help you in the game. Just PM me.

theycallmefosho
05-24-2024, 11:32 PM
Welcome back whats your ign? ill add you so if u have questions im happy to help.

mbusnev
05-28-2024, 01:34 PM
OMG Thank you for all your help guys!

IGN: Bigfootisreal