PDA

View Full Version : Have I reached the limits?

Doozeman
11-06-2012, 01:47 PM
Hey guys I am wondering if you could help me..

I am a level 15 Warrior with a level 15 Goat but have the following quests that I can't seem to find a way to complete:

1) The Lonely Frog
2) The Troubled Turtle
3) The Solitary DoDo
4) A Worthy Companion
5) The Space Between

I am slowly levelling up to level 16 so do I need to acheive this before I continue or do I have to complete the Elite map?

All help gratefully received,

Doozeman

Centavo
11-06-2012, 01:57 PM
The first 3 have npcs in the town that you have to engage in conversation to proceed. I think #4 does too if it's the cinder quest. #5 I'm still trying to figure out myself.

Thegrimreaper
11-06-2012, 09:23 PM
I cant finish frog I don't know what the last quest is....I got cinder and the egg..but I can't get any others

Doozeman
11-08-2012, 04:27 PM
Thanks for the replies :D All I need to do now is 5) The Space Between. Has there been a content update yet that includes this?

Cero
11-08-2012, 05:05 PM
for elite maps and pets.

you can do all pet quest and unlocked all elite maps after you capped.
i mad an alt and did no quest still doin fine.

Erwin D. Padilla
12-18-2012, 04:50 PM
What did u do to finish the first 3 quest .. pls help

Deathpunch
12-18-2012, 04:59 PM
Hey guys I am wondering if you could help me..

I am a level 15 Warrior with a level 15 Goat but have the following quests that I can't seem to find a way to complete:

1) The Lonely Frog
2) The Troubled Turtle
3) The Solitary DoDo
4) A Worthy Companion
5) The Space Between

I am slowly levelling up to level 16 so do I need to acheive this before I continue or do I have to complete the Elite map?

All help gratefully received,

Doozeman

1) speak to the barmaid in windmoore
2) speak to ahrnold in the traders outpost
3) speak to quimby the witless in windmoore
4) speak to Algernon in kraag
5) I believe is watchers tomb. I can't remember

-----
Dear STS,
Make a squid buddy pet for AL.
Sincerely, everyone.

Bless
12-18-2012, 05:19 PM
Epic fail.. necro

LwMark
12-18-2012, 05:35 PM
I still dont get it...do i need to buy/farm the pets, to complete the pet quests? Right?

Deathpunch
12-18-2012, 06:23 PM
Epic fail.. necro

Meh...

I still dont get it...do i need to buy/farm the pets, to complete the pet quests? Right?

No, eventually, they will become daily quests you get from various animals in the actual maps, like get 10 sticks for Barkley in the first map, that gives you a chance at an egg, Chase egg in the example I cited. When the beast masters in kraag and windmoore quit giving quests go see the animals. There is one per map.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

nenjih
12-18-2012, 06:25 PM

With the pet quests, each animal companion from each area will have a chain of quests for you to do.

After a certain point along the quest chain, you will unlock a daily, repeatable quest. Each time you do the daily quest there's a chance of getting an egg as a reward. You'll have a chance of an egg if the reward says "surprise item". You can do the daily as often as you like, even if you already got an egg from it previously.

So with the daily quests, it's not something that can be "completed"

Zaonabiuibil
12-18-2012, 07:11 PM
In answer to 5 I believe it is Kraag Tombs 3rd map, the altar at the end. A little late but better late than never eh? ;)

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

LwMark
12-18-2012, 07:46 PM
In answer to 5 I believe it is Kraag Tombs 3rd map, the altar at the end. A little late but better late than never eh? ;)

-------------------
Sent using spray paint on the city walls.

So i must go talk to thr pets each time to see ? Is there a guidr where each pet is????

Deathpunch
12-18-2012, 08:03 PM
So i must go talk to thr pets each time to see ? Is there a guidr where each pet is????

Not really. They are not hard to find. One per map. Explore a bit and you'll find them.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Addicted
12-18-2012, 08:44 PM
I couldn't figure out some of the quests either, until I checked out Gluttony's quest guide

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74963-Guide-Arcane-Legends-quests

Its all there....

LwMark
12-18-2012, 09:01 PM

Not really. They are not hard to find. One per map. Explore a bit and you'll find them.

-----
Dear STS,
Sincerely, everyone.

Ye i startd figurin out the pet quests, i thought u had to loot pets to complete them all, ty guys for showin me the right direction, also thx to Cero and Energiziric for helpin me ingame to findin some.npcs, :)

Dragonrider023
12-18-2012, 09:28 PM
5) i think it is in rook's hideout