PDA

View Full Version : Pet Daily Rewards?

Centavo
11-06-2012, 01:53 PM
So I understand the pets are no longer automatic rewards and are an uncommon reward. I've completed 3 or these quests so far and the "Turtle Quest Pack." or whatever the pet was I was helping rewards you doesn't show up in my inventory. Is it suppose to be a chest item with a random chance of having the pet or is it random that they give us the pack they are offering? I did check my chests inventory and nothing there each time.

Samhayne
11-06-2012, 02:42 PM
I'm told that if you already have the pet in your stable, you cannot get the item pack.

Centavo
11-06-2012, 03:06 PM
This is happening with pets I don't have Turtle (Donatello/Bismark) and Dodo (Watson/Bop-Bop) for sure. I already had Cinder and I didnt get anything so that is true for him.

Basswhole
11-06-2012, 03:43 PM
I too have had this issue. I helped Barkley and the reward was the pet pack and nothing showed up when I turned it in.

Samhayne
11-06-2012, 05:15 PM
These quests are work in progress and still being worked on. Our apologies for any inconvenience.

xcainnblecterx
11-06-2012, 11:05 PM
It.seems that if you dont get.the pet nothing will show in your inv. I did cinder quest yesterday didnt get anything, did it today and got it

Thegrimreaper
11-07-2012, 02:15 AM
still trying to get dang frog but idk wat the quest is

xcainnblecterx
11-07-2012, 04:43 AM
Ill explain frog quest up to frog pack: first find kermurt(im sure you know where he is if not ill edit) , hell tell you to find him a princess. The princess is in the first town you every seen. Next go back to kermut, now he will want you to catch him flies for the princess. After that go back to said princess, she will want you to kiss the frog, which simply means go to quest box and it should complete. If not its still glitched(anyone correct me if im wrong) If nothing shows up in your inv after competing, simply talk to kermut again the next day and try again

Centavo
11-07-2012, 03:44 PM
It.seems that if you dont get.the pet nothing will show in your inv. I did cinder quest yesterday didnt get anything, did it today and got it

Hmm, that's a little misleading but good to know. I'll try again today I'm missing 3 of the these pets still. I'll report in after I turn them in.

Flamberge
11-08-2012, 08:11 AM
I'm told that if you already have the pet in your stable, you cannot get the item pack.

Oh bummer. So that's why I keep failing to get Cinder egg. Oh well..

Rain41
11-10-2012, 09:10 PM
I've the same problem: when I've confirmed my pet reward (turtle, dodo and frog) I didn't get it in my stable (or in my inv) and I can't do these missions again...

Flamberge
11-11-2012, 08:08 AM
I've the same problem: when I've confirmed my pet reward (turtle, dodo and frog) I didn't get it in my stable (or in my inv) and I can't do these missions again...

Do you have those pet before? If ypu already have I guess you can't get the egg anymore. Mission to get egg is now on Daily mission. You have a chance to get egg on your daily mission.