PDA

View Full Version : blessings..

LwMark
11-06-2012, 03:05 PM
So i recieved my day one and i guess i got the 50 xp one, well i was running then it said ur elexier is over...
So are these not 24 hour elexiers?

Rare
11-06-2012, 03:55 PM
I've heard they are 15 minute elixirs.

Seiyen
11-06-2012, 04:20 PM
I've heard they are 15 minute elixirs.

Yes sir ,you heard right..

saintchillin
11-06-2012, 04:27 PM
Yea there only 15 min i think the way elixers are set up is great. cause it doesnt give ppl with plat a huge advantage like on pl in al there only a 50% bonus including the 7 day xp elixer sts did great on al. I got a lvl 15 warrior in about a day no elixers.

Sent from my potato

Rare
11-06-2012, 04:50 PM
Yea there only 15 min i think the way elixers are set up is great. cause it doesnt give ppl with plat a huge advantage like on pl in al there only a 50% bonus including the 7 day xp elixer sts did great on al. I got a lvl 15 warrior in about a day no elixers.

Sent from my potato

Out of curiousity... how do you think STS will sustain interest if people are capping so fast? (even without elixirs)

Cahaun
11-06-2012, 04:53 PM

Sent from my potato

Out of curiousity... how do you think STS will sustain interest if people are capping so fast? (even without elixirs)
It's not just the levels that make this game interesting. We have elite mode, pets, and other things. Just capping is not the only thing to this game.

Lowlyspy
11-06-2012, 04:56 PM
It's not just the levels that make this game interesting. We have elite mode, pets, and other things. Just capping is not the only thing to this game.
True story. I'm lovin questing for all the pets, it's making running and leveling so much more enjoyable, even 15-16.

Rare
11-07-2012, 09:21 AM

Well... those are great reasons.

xxpanzeexx
11-07-2012, 12:24 PM
Adding PvP and Rumors have it GvG, Also adding more elements to the hauntlet or adding another one. They already have timed maps which is great to play for both kills and a chance to make the leaderboards.

Superduper
11-07-2012, 12:26 PM
Adding PvP and Rumors have it GvG, Also adding more elements to the hauntlet or adding another one. They already have timed maps which is great to play for both kills and a chance to make the leaderboards.

GvG?

Malerian
11-07-2012, 02:22 PM
GvG?

Guild vs Guild, most probably.

Asifrausa
11-08-2012, 07:40 AM
Cool GvG are awesome since that could resolves a conflict between guilds.
Oh and I like this new features it gave you more things to do than the other games of STS.
It's good for the capped player because they will not get boring of the game for being capped so fast.