PDA

View Full Version : The feedback

erjunegene
11-06-2012, 06:41 PM
First of all, this is my first post in the forum. I really liked the game even though it is just my second Mobile MMO this is what I observed.

The EXP rate is fair enough to everyone, it is fair to both pay-to-win players and casual game players. The drops are also fair for everyone although I suggest that in a party, chests must be distributed to everyone in a party. The gold rate is good, (to all the new players, it is hard at the start but believe me it is not that hard to earn gold as you go along the game.). The only issue on dungeons is that although it had an update about players not able to enter when you are far enough soloing, I think it is not yet that strongly implemented. The skills are good also, but Warrior must have more "tanky" skills than "support" skills, and Sorcerers lack "support" skills and heal's regen is way slow to be a support skill. And also, revive (but I'm not that of a fan of revive skill). The auction is great although you can only put one unless you buy more space. Chat system must be improved to have channels like World, Local, Party, Guild.

Overall, the game is great. I know that it is still in somewhat of a beta so things will improve. Kudos to the Dev Team and everyone, Godbless.