PDA

View Full Version : daily minnion

ancestor
11-06-2012, 07:31 PM
O.o what happened! Before update it was close to 12k a day now only 1k! Where did the minion go? It went from 3 to 1 then you reduce the one, what gives?

Nerd
11-06-2012, 07:35 PM
It's in today's update. They are trying to balance the game to prevent any exploitation and for things to be in accordance with their plans. It's the reason the release is limited, as they want to limit large changes from affecting too massive an amount of individuals. The changes are all in the name of eventual balance that will make the game more fair and better for everyone at full release.

Thegrimreaper
11-06-2012, 09:20 PM
How can it be balanced and fair when I have 10 pets am a lvl 15 and have almost all high lvl pinks for sorcerer? Plus we got the jump on kills

Nerd
11-06-2012, 10:08 PM
With the small level cap, most of what players have gotten so far is essentially frivolous in the long run. Kills may very well be reset at full launch, and well the pets are what they are. I guess those truly affected are those who find pleasure in that "I'm first, I'm first" logic.

But we all have our ways of defining what's "fun". It'll all even out in the end, and the fixes are there to more likely balance gameplay than balance who's here now with who'll be here later.