PDA

View Full Version : how cool will this be

xxkilsxx
11-06-2012, 09:07 PM
how cool will it be if the guild hall had cool stuff like a picture on the wall thats shows pvp leaders and pve kills and richest in guild like a lbs and like a place where u can try to pvp and pvp kills dont count also there should be a thing like to vl up your guild but u have the opion to lvl it up that would be sick and also i was thinking this would be a cool idea and have more players play the game

Chickenrunnn
11-10-2012, 06:30 PM
how cool will it be if the guild hall had cool stuff like a picture on the wall thats shows pvp leaders and pve kills and richest in guild like a lbs and like a place where u can try to pvp and pvp kills dont count also there should be a thing like to vl up your guild but u have the opion to lvl it up that would be sick and also i was thinking this would be a cool idea and have more players play the game

Good idea ^^..

Some more ideas about guild halls had been said there also : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?50005-Guild-hall-relooking-%29&highlight=guild+hall+relooking

kcimythgim
11-19-2012, 05:25 PM
I think those ideas are great! I especially like the ideas of the records. There could be a book up on the wall above the throne in the guild hall that says "<guild name>'s Hall of Fame" and it could say who the top 5 people are for each record in your guild.

Alalakcity
11-23-2012, 03:32 AM
how about some arcade game in halls? u and other member can play together..

or some new paint for hall..or if some vanity to put in hall...

:stupid: