PDA

View Full Version : triple threat photo contest

Thegrimreaper
11-06-2012, 10:54 PM
Since no one has started any contests I will I'm going to give 5k to whoever uploads the best triple threat screenshot, doesn't have to be guild members but no random groups...three sorcerers, three warriors, three assassins, or one of each. Votes will take place on sat the 10th until Sunday here's a example :-) good luck guys :-)

Asifrausa
11-07-2012, 02:20 AM
Um you do know that its not release for everyone yet yes?
So, it ain't fair to those who haven't played AL.

Thegrimreaper
11-07-2012, 02:34 AM
founders for pl on apple wasnt fair for android.....its 5k....this isnt gonna be my only contest...so idk why people are crying about it

Asifrausa
11-07-2012, 02:40 AM
Oh nah I'm not crying about it just sharing my thoughts. :)
All the best :)
And happy contest :)
Sorry if I make you feel uncomfortable. :)

Thegrimreaper
11-07-2012, 02:46 AM
i just dont see why its a big deal to people lol its just androids turn to get founders :)

xcainnblecterx
11-07-2012, 04:08 AM
Wasnt dl released to ios first? People need quit crying they cant play we are basically the beta testers, we are finding the bugs 70-80% of users would cry about if it was relased world wide. If you cant play dont bother with the.contest im sorry if im being rude, but seriously a new post every day on why people are mad cause they cant play is getting old. Sts is actually trying to perfect a game instead of screwing it up and all people want to do is cry. Everyone should be thanking sts for taking time to perfect this game instead of having a big flop release like dl, remember the energy system? No im not sayin this cause i can play, if i couldn't id go on with my daily life and wait instead of worrying abiut a pixel game. No offense to asi im not tryin turn this thread.into a flame war

-kyleww
11-07-2012, 06:48 AM
Wasnt dl released to ios first? People need quit crying they cant play we are basically the beta testers, we are finding the bugs 70-80% of users would cry about if it was relased world wide. If you cant play dont bother with the.contest im sorry if im being rude, but seriously a new post every day on why people are mad cause they cant play is getting old. Sts is actually trying to perfect a game instead of screwing it up and all people want to do is cry. Everyone should be thanking sts for taking time to perfect this game instead of having a big flop release like dl, remember the energy system? No im not sayin this cause i can play, if i couldn't id go on with my daily life and wait instead of worrying abiut a pixel game. No offense to asi im not tryin turn this thread.into a flame war
dl wasnt actually released to ios first. but anyways i dont mind waiting for the game if it will be bug-free when i get to play it

vampinoy
11-07-2012, 07:25 AM
If you noticed, nobody's crying in this thread...you're being defensive...LOL! and all that talk about "oooh it's time for us to get founders"...uuuuhhh, ok?...who are you talking to? :D Are you asking to be flamed?...because nobody here is telling anyone they're not worthy to get founders? haha...bunch of amateurs...:D

CosmoxKramer
11-07-2012, 08:48 AM
Yay for a picture posting contest. People who can't play now, like me, should be excited to see new screenshots instead of QQing.

Gogo start posting pics, stop talking

MightyMicah
11-07-2012, 09:14 AM
Who's to say what's fair?...

Awesome contest! If I could enter, I would. I look forward to seeing the pictures and hopefully entering in future contests!

akfury
11-07-2012, 01:48 PM
Lol! DL was released on android and google chrome first xD... iOS is always last ... I'm laughing so hard at this... Why so defensive no one said anything lol

Malerian
11-07-2012, 04:19 PM
Please people, just let him/her host her contest in peace. No point in getting it locked.
Especially since it's an occasion for everyone to see some screeshots of the game.

xcainnblecterx
11-07-2012, 04:25 PM
Read second post "not every one can play al so its not fair....."I was drunk had my rant now on with the contest

Rare
11-07-2012, 05:03 PM
Um you do know that its not release for everyone yet yes?
So, it ain't fair to those who haven't played AL.

Your post is laughable. I'm not laughing... but I could see how one would.

Rare
11-07-2012, 05:05 PM
... Why so defensive no one said anything lol

If you noticed, nobody's crying in this thread...

*COUGHCOUGHCOUGh*

...So, it ain't fair to those who haven't played AL.

LwMark
11-07-2012, 05:11 PM
Founders is goin to be available even after it goes world wide

akfury
11-07-2012, 05:20 PM
Founders is goin to be available even after it goes world wide

When did that topic even come up 0.o ?...

Thegrimreaper
11-07-2012, 05:29 PM
ok if you guys dont stop im just gonna close the thread and stop putting pictures and contests up seriosly its just something small and fun

xcainnblecterx
11-07-2012, 08:00 PM
Yea post some pics peeps i wanna see some good gear. I admit i got out of control and apologize for it, but let's not keep a flame goin cause i was d

Basswhole
11-07-2012, 11:23 PM
Ahhhhh... So your deathtwo.

Htiek
11-07-2012, 11:47 PM
Here is mine, three warriors, Bael is carry an axe so he is warrior too XD

http://img703.imageshack.us/img703/4004/screenshot201211080144.png

Thegrimreaper
11-08-2012, 01:25 AM
Ahhhhh... So your deathtwo.

that cant be good.....im changing my name soon tho i got rid of death, so death two doesnt really belong anymore

@htiek----lol finally we got a entry lol you might just win by default by being the only person that entered lol

Asifrausa
11-08-2012, 06:17 AM
Your post is laughable. I'm not laughing... but I could see how one would.

Yeah Ikr sorry about that my bad :)

Tymphanie
11-08-2012, 06:22 AM
Ok there is only 1 pic in here...Like everyone is saying although I cant play the game I will be happy seeing pics in here of those lucky enough to be playing.

Thegrimreaper
11-08-2012, 09:19 AM
i have plenty more pics

Tymphanie
11-08-2012, 09:31 AM
Has anyone got any pet pics...I have seen so many of them walking or standing but no pet action shots kicking butt?

Thegrimreaper
11-08-2012, 09:58 AM
its hard to capture that

Superduper
11-08-2012, 10:07 AM
I can't wait to play!