PDA

View Full Version : Super noob question!

Yezdegerd
11-07-2012, 01:10 PM
So...where the heck do I go to sign up for pvp instances? I'm lvl 33 if that matters! Thanks!

Zapoke
11-07-2012, 01:12 PM
The "sign up" is in Dark Forest, but you can join PvP games (if any are available) through your map->join game->*filter PvP*->choose game->join game->have fun.

Superduper
11-07-2012, 01:13 PM
You can just join them randomly. Open the join game on the world map. At the top there are 4 or 5 check boxes. It should be on "All." Check the "PvP" box. Upon Clicking that it should redirect you to a list of Pvp games that are level appropriate. Just join one of those, and enjoy.

Superduper
11-07-2012, 01:13 PM
The "sign up" is in Dark Forest, but you can join PvP games (if any are available) through your map->join game->*filter PvP*->choose game->join game->have fun.
I was typing and you beat me to it...

Yezdegerd
11-07-2012, 01:42 PM
Awesome thanks guys! Also is there plenty of pvp without buying the extras with plat or is it worth it

Roberto077
11-07-2012, 01:49 PM
If you go to your map then choose "join game" and set on the PvP setting you will get to choose from a list of available games. Or as the other people said, there is a pvp sign up in Dark Forest or CTF sign up in Forest Haven if you have the map pack.

Zapoke
11-07-2012, 01:56 PM
Awesome thanks guys! Also is there plenty of pvp without buying the extras with plat or is it worth it

Although the purchased maps are amazing, no one plays them.. Depressing but hey.

I'd buy the 5v5 CTF maps if you can though. Higher levels do sometimes play those. :)