PDA

View Full Version : Skill or Attack charge-up

CosmoxKramer
11-07-2012, 02:49 PM
Is it worth is to charge up your skills or plain attack ability to max each time or better to just tap the abilities? obviously i mean in the heat of battle. Running into a new battle of course it is worth it to charge up.

How much damage increase does it do and does it increase crit% etc?

Samhayne
11-07-2012, 03:05 PM
For me, it is more about what extra abilities charging up a skill brings (especially if you have spent skill points to enhance it). For example, a rogues attack ability, when charged up, does a short range AOE. This is great when you are in the middle of 2 or more critters. Another great example is the Sorcerer's Fireball. When charged fully and upgraded, it can knock down those hit by it. Follow this up with the wind attack that also knocks down targets and you have a great 1,2 step to keep mobs on their back where they can't squish your sometimes squishy Sorcerer :)

I hope that helps!

CosmoxKramer
11-07-2012, 03:22 PM
Yes. So for the rogue example, do you have to fully charge to get the aoe effect or any partial charge enables it?

xxpanzeexx
11-07-2012, 03:53 PM
For Example
Sorcerer - Fireblast
1) No charge = Single damage output
2) Semi-Charge= More damage , possible multiple targets + Effects such as burning damage and partial debuff
3) Max Charge = Huge AOE damage perfect for destroying mobs + Burning damage + Debuff + Stun/Knockdown
*All of these depend on your skill, and how much the skill is upgraded.

CosmoxKramer
11-07-2012, 04:38 PM
awesome! thanks Both of you

Asifrausa
11-08-2012, 07:34 AM
Good job, both of you.