PDA

View Full Version : Map popularity contest

Techno Email
11-07-2012, 03:24 PM
OK, it's not really a contest - it's more like a discussion. :wink: Whenever I check out the join screen to find a PVP match, there seems to be an overwhelming number of Rockwall Forts instances available. I wanted to invite you all to discuss which PVP map you think is the most popular, and why! :love_heart:

Traebeles99
11-07-2012, 03:27 PM
1st I wanna say I'm 1st after dev and my favorite map is probably Forest Fight because I like the openess if thats a word :) and sometimes I tree hug with my bear so its very fun hope you make more like this one. I saw edit :) 1st was like how is this a contest lol.

Zapoke
11-07-2012, 03:31 PM
Well, I think the "To 10" maps are more popular than CTF, and Forest Fight is BY FAR the most popular in those. For CTF it's Rockwall, but that's because no one buys the (more fun) 5v5 CTF maps. My favorite maps are: Castle Keepaway and Forest Fight. (:

deviousdemon
11-07-2012, 03:39 PM
^^ what he said

Noodleleg
11-07-2012, 04:37 PM
Hey Techno! I think you see a lot of Rockwall forts because you're an end-gamer ;)! Most of the time, twinks will host Forest Fight, and that is probably my favorite map. Besides the epic forest, I think keepaway and tiny tombs are my favorites ;)!

cookiez
11-07-2012, 07:31 PM
Hey Techno! I think you see a lot of Rockwall forts because you're an end-gamer ;)! Most of the time, twinks will host Forest Fight, and that is probably my favorite map. Besides the epic forest, I think keepaway and tiny tombs are my favorites ;)!

Yeah, lol. When I hop on my end game bear, I always see ctf games. But, as Noodle said, most twinkers like forest fight. When Im on a MAGE, I like forest fight cause no bears can wall bang you, when Im a bear I like tiny tombs so I can wall bang people, and when Im a bird idc lol

Conradin
11-07-2012, 08:00 PM
My real favorite is alien underground. With a big group its epic

Yich
11-07-2012, 09:04 PM
OK, it's not really a contest - it's more like a discussion. :wink: Whenever I check out the join screen to find a PVP match, there seems to be an overwhelming number of Rockwall Forts instances available. I wanted to invite you all to discuss which PVP map you think is the most popular, and why! :love_heart:

All you see is rockwall forts? Sounds like an endgame thing to me...

Heroelite
11-07-2012, 09:15 PM
Forest Fight probably the most popular.

XghostzX
11-07-2012, 09:33 PM
Yeah, rockwall is with a doubt an end game thing. I think twinks are more focused on racking up kills, so they play more forest fight. End game consists of many competitive guilds, so a rockwall CTF game in incredibly fun with fair teams. The best is when guilds or random Castle Keep away CTF games (5v5) are organized... ton of a fun. The time passes by extremely fast.

Waug
11-07-2012, 10:23 PM
ya, forest fight is much much popular than anything over all, and in endgame also, no doubt. I like a neat clean round shaped fight arena like forest fight, so if ur thinking to make a map, make a bigger forest fight and cut down all the trees, TOTAL clean map.

glad and thank u, finally showing interest in this.... :)

Jcyee
11-08-2012, 01:01 AM
forest fight and rockwall forts, mostly because i dont have the other maps which i really should considering how much i pvp lol

Spectre
11-08-2012, 04:58 AM
Forest fight and Rockwall forts

cookiez
11-08-2012, 09:49 PM
I also kinda like forest tombs