PDA

View Full Version : L50+ Armour

Arexos
11-07-2012, 11:06 PM
Heya, i'm just looking for some advice for what armour to buy.

I'm currently level 42, I think i'll be able to hit level 50 fairly quickly. I've been browsing through some guides and I see that my choices come down to Void/Sentinel/Sun-blessed, are there more choices? The guide is pretty old though, from last year, so I'm assuming there has been a lot of new stuff that has come out (forgotten bows, etc). I also skimmed through some things about crafted armours. so.. any tips on which one would be best and could you also provide the average cost price, thanks!

PS: As well as PvE, I frequently play PvP.

ponarr
11-08-2012, 05:36 AM
Hello Arexos

for lvl 50 sentinel is the best for pvp, there are also two other sets you could get. They are:

1. cyber set(dex)

2. Mystery set(dex)

To get the cyber set, you must complete Quests from an alien npc. He is located in alien oasis 3, in Crush the keeper. He is in the area where king mynas is and the black wierd aliens that respawn.

For the mystery set, you must complete Quests from the ghost of maric in alien oasis town. You will be required to craft the set. As for the weapon you need 5 plat to craft that.

I hope this helped you Arexos :)

Arexos
11-08-2012, 10:20 PM
Alright sounds good thanks bro!

Chickenrunnn
11-09-2012, 09:27 AM
Forgotten bow aren't the best in lvls higher than 45..

That's why my pvp guide is still available up Here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52628-The-mega-GUIDE-PvP-Gears-Skills-tips-for-all-LvLs) :)

Sentinel gun set owns at 50 ^^

________

Try my built :

LvL50 Sentinel Bird:

Base points : - full dex
Skills points : 6 evade, 6 focus, 6 blast, 6 break, 6 root, 6 repulse, 6 blind, 6 shatter, 1 restore
Items : sentinel shotgun set + dodging ring
Combo : evade, focus, break, root, shatter blast, blind repulse heal RUNNNNNNNNNNNnnnnnn
Tips : Shotgun has long range! Use it to kite ur opponent! Morever, sentine lset gives good dodge! don't hesitate to put Evade at 6!

_____

Cya :)

WarTornBird
11-09-2012, 09:31 AM
Sentinel would be the best option, I liked the wraith shotgun set, that was pretty fun. Same with the cyber dex set