PDA

View Full Version : My idea of positions for Forest Flag Match.

Pvpideas101
11-07-2012, 11:06 PM
So in forest flag match there are five people for each team. I have made names and descriptions for each of the five players of the team. Here are the positions:
1. Flag Guard (Commando)
2. Flag Protector (Engineer)
3. Scouter (Operative)
4. Flag Assassin (Operative)
5. Supporter (Engineer)

1. The Flag Guard is the leader of the team and at the same time the main flag carrier. Can charge through the opposing team with the flag. The person of this position usually has the most armor.
2. The Flag Protector is the one who guides the flag guard to the goal. Also is the one who protects the flag guard. Usually is an engineer who doesn't carry revive.
3. The Scouter is the one who looks for opposing team members who are running towards the other team. Usually sticks with the supporter which I will talk about in a second.
4. The Flag Assassin is self explanatory cause of its name. The flag assassin is the one who kills the opposing team's flag carrier. Usually gets the most kills in the game.
5. Last but not least there is the supporter. The supporter does not get the flag much and does not get many kills. But that doesn't mean the supporter is the worst position. The supporter is the engineer who revives, buffs, and cheers on the team.

So thanks for looking at my list of ideal positions for Forest Flag Match. Tell me what position you like the most. You have seen me in SL pvp before but I am not revealing my SL identity

Zaonabiuibil
11-10-2012, 09:24 AM
Gonna have to say no to this. I don't really like each class being FORCED to play a certain role.