-barbie-
11-08-2012, 12:07 AM
Just made a new guild called <unity>
There are no requirements to join but some preferred character traits are:
Nice
Respectful

NO foul language will be tolerated in this guild
Or rushing that makes another unhappy

This guild is simply for helping the AL community and i want to make this one of the biggest, nicest, and most helpful guilds out there.

People in guild so far:
Barbie - Me
Ironman - One of the first people that helped me in game

Message me in game or post your name in in this thread below and ill get you in my guild as soon as i can. Thank you.

http://i1288.photobucket.com/albums/b490/thebous/73F58411-1147-40BA-8180-173151EF0A97-490-000000FE2FDF45C6_zpscac713ca.jpg

TEOKILLO
11-08-2012, 12:13 AM
Banned already with a new forum account?

WarTornBird
11-08-2012, 12:19 AM
Oh dear, this could be bad very quick.

razerfingers
11-08-2012, 12:31 AM
What a fail. Gf barbie fire beats plastic gg

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Vystirch
11-08-2012, 12:35 AM
This is gonna get ugly!

-Vys

Flawless
11-08-2012, 12:36 AM
This is no way associated with the pocket legends guild...smh

WarTornBird
11-08-2012, 12:37 AM
That's not what Ghost seems to think (no offence to him)....smh

razerfingers
11-08-2012, 12:41 AM
Sadly barbie hating because you got rushed is childish. this escalded way worse than that. May get vicious on a side note you're going to be melted soon :O

-barbie-
11-08-2012, 12:46 AM
Im not sure where people are gettin im hating on anyone, yes i did get rushed by unity when i played pl but my mother once told me forgive and forget. I was just trying to pvp when i got teamed my shiloo and a few other members, i was new to pvp and i wanted to learn but people like this make it impossible so i dont pvp. All i want is to make unity a helpfull guild, that is all

LwMark
11-08-2012, 12:47 AM
Off topic: whats crown next to iron mans face?

On topic: oh jeez lol

razerfingers
11-08-2012, 12:49 AM
Im not sure where people are gettin im hating on anyone, yes i did get rushed by unity when i played pl but my mother once told me forgive and forget. I was just trying to pvp when i got teamed my shiloo and a few other members, i was new to pvp and i wanted to learn but people like this make it impossible so i dont pvp. All i want is to make unity a helpfull guild, that is all

Then let the unity founders decide themselves. Its like if i were to take your PL in game name make same character on AL because you done me wrong but oh i forgave and forgot but then again... Going around spewing crap and making them look bad while they sit waiting for it to release then have the hassel of telling everyone it isnt them and finding a new in game name. Its just not right. Maybe rethink what you did..

Vystirch
11-08-2012, 12:50 AM

I think as a third party bystander I would like to say that this is more about why, why.
Why you chose the name unity for your guild and not helpful or some other name that wouldn't upset others.
That is the question I think you need to answer.
-Vys

Bous
11-08-2012, 01:03 AM
Lol

Nerd
11-08-2012, 01:05 AM
Video game drama is funny. Is this really necessary for you guys to enjoy the game? These are technically 2 different games, and a name is just a label, whether it be IGN or guild title. Just play with who you enjoy, and enjoy playing the game. Everything else is just a reason to smirk.

-barbie-
11-08-2012, 01:06 AM
I didnt do this for revenge is what people say im doing it for. Im doing this for what the name actually means: when people work together and for the common good, basically the unity means the totality or combining all its parts in to one. Ive been trying to get this guild name in PL for quite a long time, but it was a no go. Ive gotten it in AL and am trying to build unity as a helpful group that helps other player

razerfingers
11-08-2012, 01:10 AM
I didnt do this for revenge is what people say im doing it for. Im doing this for what the name actually means: when people work together and for the common good, basically the unity means the totality or combining all its parts in to one. Ive been trying to get this guild name in PL for quite a long time, but it was a no go. Ive gotten it in AL and am trying to build unity as a helpful group that helps other player

STS makes guilds and programs to help people. And unity in PL, they basically unified the good players to one good place and they dominate so wheres your reasoning again? I feel if it was my guild id be pretty disappointed. Atleast let them in your guild amd give them officer rights since they technically founded the name to how evetyone knows unity today. Just imo

-barbie-
11-08-2012, 01:11 AM
And thats completely fine with me as long as there is no rushing or foul language in my guild

Jcyee
11-08-2012, 01:12 AM

you obviously did not forget about that experience...

razerfingers
11-08-2012, 01:13 AM
you obviously did not forget about that experience...

My point exactly!

-barbie-
11-08-2012, 01:14 AM
I cant have rules for my own guild? That sux...

razerfingers
11-08-2012, 01:14 AM
And thats completely fine with me as long as there is no rushing or foul language in my guild

Sorry double post
But go talk to them i still honestly think you should have made xxunityxx or unified not unity its just not right if you actually understand what everyone means

Ephesius
11-08-2012, 01:23 AM
We that live in Canada can do what we want as long as it isn't against the tos. I don't see where it says you can not take the name of someone elses name in a new upcoming game. Same goes for guild. If we want it because it sounds nice then we can have it because it's not yours if we had it first in a new game

dudetus
11-08-2012, 01:26 AM

I am (and I am sure the whole REAL Unity) going to rush u to eternity as AL PvP comes.

Unity is the top guild in PL end game PvP and now in AL it's a lil' kiddos own little kindergarten of wannabe Ambassadors. Just smfh. Why can't there be guild name reservation?

LwMark
11-08-2012, 01:28 AM
Join AoK...lol

gundamsone
11-08-2012, 01:29 AM
This thread is showing the the ugly side of some people

I am (and I am sure the whole REAL Unity) going to rush u to eternity as AL PvP comes.

U suck.
PL isn't AL why mix the two. Just b/c you don't get what you want, you harass/flame/and rush the person? What kind of sick world are you living in

thecrankybearsam

U suck.
Trolol

razerfingers
We that live in Canada can do what we want as long as it isn't against the tos. I don't see where it says you can not take the name of someone elses name in a new upcoming game. Same goes for guild. If we want it because it sounds nice then we can have it because it's not yours if we had it first in a new game

Okay cool. I am taking your name next game STS comes out with seems fair to me since its a new game. :)

gundamsone
11-08-2012, 01:30 AM
Okay cool. I am taking your name next game STS comes out with seems fair to me since its a new game. :)
Okay cool. I am taking your name next game STS comes out with seems fair to me since its a new game.

razerfingers
11-08-2012, 01:32 AM
Okay cool. I am taking your name next game STS comes out with seems fair to me since its a new game.

Good luck noob :)

Ephesius
11-08-2012, 01:33 AM

If a name is taken, or the name you wanted was taken then you would just have to find a new name. Its not for sts to baby you guys and give you everything you want.

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

thecrankybearsam

Were copying eachother's posts right? Herp

gundamsone
your names taken bro

WarTornBird
11-08-2012, 01:35 AM
Ain't no birds in Al, I got my name set and lock ;)

razerfingers
11-08-2012, 01:36 AM
your names taken bro

You dont say? Lulz. Im a proud lvl 6 sorc

gundamsone
11-08-2012, 01:36 AM
i was kidding

why so serious?

Thegrimreaper
11-08-2012, 01:37 AM
this is stupid all together unity? why not unified? which is the action or verb for what your trying to do? makes more since cause you want ongoing unity...they want constricted unity by having the best players

razerfingers
11-08-2012, 01:38 AM
i was kidding

why so serious?

And im not kidding. I actually have a identity. GL taking it in any STS game GF

vampinoy
Good luck with the guild, don't pay attention to people who thinks this game is still PL, they'd eventually get tired harassing you and your guildies :D

PS: Cry more please

razerfingers
Ain't no birds in Al, I got my name set and lock ;)

It better be!

WarTornBird
11-08-2012, 01:40 AM
If anyone takes WarTornBird. They're gonna look really stupid...I have a lvl 11 rouge named Decimate anyway <3

Ephesius

Only if there is no gates, which there shouldnt be because it prevents you from pvping for a x amount of time, when pvp should begin as soon as you create or join a game. Last time o saw barbie she was level 15, with alot of kills. I saw kanitial but he was level 1:/ still getting the hang of things

razerfingers
If anyone takes WarTornBird. They're gonna look really stupid...I have a lvl 11 rouge named Decimate anyway <3

Rofl i own with my identity xD

dudetus
This thread is showing the the ugly side of some people

PL isn't AL why mix the two. Just b/c you don't get what you want, you harass/flame/and rush the person? What kind of sick world are you living in

I edited a bit of my reply as I put it up in a sudden rush.

It's actually very common to have the same guild to be in other STS games. The OP holds grudge to PL Unity and takes therefore the Unity guild name in AL.

I live in Finland. Quite depressive land during fall.

WarTornBird
11-08-2012, 01:43 AM

Rofl i own with my identity xD

I been trying to get Decimate on PL. But that tricky Gno -_-

razerfingers
11-08-2012, 01:44 AM
I edited a bit of my reply as I put it up in a sudden rush.

It's actually very common to have the same guild to be in other STS games. The OP holds grudge to PL Unity and takes therefore the Unity guild name in AL.

I live in Finland. Quite depressive land during fall.

Lol, i think your post was quite well under the circumstances. Guam is defending melting plastic *facepalm*

razerfingers
11-08-2012, 01:45 AM

I just... PM'd someone on forums thats how i got razer and razor(not naming devs name he said he didnt do it and to shhh) lol

dudetus
11-08-2012, 01:46 AM
Only if there is no gates, which there shouldnt be because it prevents you from pvping for a x amount of time, when pvp should begin as soon as you create or join a game. Last time o saw barbie she was level 15, with alot of kills. I saw kanitial but he was level 1:/ still getting the hang of things

Like rly? Game has been out for like a week and because of Kanital is yet lvl 1, Unity can't beat Barbie? Flawless is lvl 16, I am lvl 15..

gundamsone
11-08-2012, 01:47 AM
And im not kidding. I actually have a identity. GL taking it in any STS game GF

wth would I even want razerfingers?
You couldn't pay me to take the name because it really means nothing to the avg joe

WarTornBird
11-08-2012, 01:47 AM

I just... PM'd someone on forums thats how i got razer and razor(not naming devs name he said he didnt do it and to shhh) lol

-_- I will judo chop you

vampinoy
11-08-2012, 01:48 AM
Rushing? is that a threat? sorry what does that mean? sounds fun though...let's rush ok? :D

razerfingers
11-08-2012, 01:51 AM
You couldn't pay me to take the name because it really means nothing to the avg joe

Oh, forgot you're not american. You wouldnt fet the nightmare on elm street refrence. What are you australian? You people dont seem very nice...
@war haha ;) maybe ill say in a PM dunno *shiftyeyes*

ninjaduck
11-08-2012, 01:53 AM
Lmfao. Please keep crying. Its so entertaining. ;)

Ephesius
11-08-2012, 01:54 AM
Like rly? Game has been out for like a week and because of Kanital is yet lvl 1, Unity can't beat Barbie? Flawless is lvl 16, I am lvl 15..

And im 16 aswell with the best equips. Oh btw the people on the apk version will be wiped and erased. Those that downloaded the apk version will be automatically wiped and erased, having to create a new char and starting back at level 1. A good oppurtunity for me to get a few good names while there free for those few minutes. Im pretty sure flawless does not live in Cananda or austrialia and has the apk version which means....

razerfingers
11-08-2012, 01:57 AM
And im 16 aswell with the best equips. Oh btw the people on the apk version will be wiped and erased. Those that downloaded the apk version will be automatically wiped and erased, having to create a new char and starting back at level 1. A good oppurtunity for me to get a few good names while there free for those few minutes. Im pretty sure flawless does not live in Cananda or austrialia and has the apk version which means....

Quote text pl0x your point is far from invalid cry moar plz tyvm

WarTornBird
11-08-2012, 01:57 AM

Oh, forgot you're not american. You wouldnt fet the nightmare on elm street refrence. What are you australian? You people dont seem very nice...
@war haha ;) maybe ill say in a PM dunno *shiftyeyes*

Maybe :rolleyes:

razerfingers
11-08-2012, 01:58 AM

Maybeh tomorrow :D

Ephesius
11-08-2012, 01:59 AM
Quote text pl0x your point is far from invalid cry moar plz tyvm

Apk users will be wiped check out the announcement section of arcane legends, it says it all there

WarTornBird
11-08-2012, 02:00 AM

Maybeh tomorrow :D

Or since your on, now -_-

razerfingers
11-08-2012, 02:03 AM
Apk users will be wiped check out the announcement section of arcane legends, it says it all there

Are you an an excited STS fan? (Of course you are, you're reading this! :)) Do you really, really want to play Arcane Legends during the Canada/Australia Limited Release (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?73727-Arcane-Legends-Limited-Release)? You can't wait to get your eyes on those pixels?

Some people are jumping the queue, and it's making us sad.

We ask that you please be patient and not search for the APK on other sites. Also, downloading a third party APK opens your phone up to malware, and nobody wants that!

Right now, we're still making a lot of changes to the game. By keeping access to the game limited, the worldwide audience to the game isn't interrupted by changes we make.

Today, we released a new version of the game with some pretty significant changes, and we prefer to keep the impact on our players to a minimum.

This way, when you get the game, you are getting a polished, streamlined experience.

We promise it will be out and ready soon.

We appreciate your patience and understanding.

-The STS Team
Point at where it says us will be wiped? It says please dont search for apk again

gundamsone
11-08-2012, 02:04 AM
stay on topic folks

unless you're here to sign up for her guild then I ask that you politely leave.

Flawless
11-08-2012, 02:04 AM
I'll see y'all when pvp comes out (;

razerfingers
11-08-2012, 02:05 AM
I'll see y'all when pvp comes out (;

See you around when pvp comes out. :)

razerfingers
11-08-2012, 02:06 AM
:)

BodMaster
11-08-2012, 04:16 AM
Can I join pl0x?

I'm pretty trusted, make me an officer and we have a deal.. but only when a high amount of players join that is if they ever do..

You all seem like the FRIENDLIEST guild ever!

Samhayne
11-08-2012, 05:31 AM
Not very cool, barbie. Thanks though for putting the issue into clearer focus for us. We'll see what we can do for guilds tomorrow when everyone is in the office.

Thread closed.