PDA

View Full Version : Guild Name Reservations for Arcane Legends

Samhayne
11-08-2012, 12:24 PM
Guild reservations are no longer available as Arcane Legends is now live.

In order to better service our customers, we are now offering to manually reserve Guild names for Arcane Legends. This service is only available to Guildmasters who have a Guild in Pocket Legends, Star Legends or Dark Legends that wish to create the Guild in Arcane Legends and thereby claim their Guild's name.

To make use of this service, please do the following:

The Guildmaster should write community@spacetimestudios.com an email with the following information
Name of the Character that is the Guildmaster
Which game your current guild is (PL, SL or DL)
State that you wish for us to withdraw 32 Platinum from your account to create your new guild on a new character in Arcane Legends

* Please note that the email you write us from must match the registered email for the account that has the Guildmaster on it. If you need to check your email address, or to update it, log into your current Spacetime Game, go to the Spacetime Nexus, then to the My Account tab and then to the Modify Account button.

We will then create a new Warrior on your account in Arcane Legends and create the desired guild on that character.

In the future, you could transfer Guild Leadership to your other character and delete the Warrior if you would rather have a different class in that character slot.

octavos
11-08-2012, 12:33 PM
So ppl ATM in AL, will the guilds get disbanded? cuz..i....ummmm already have my guild and its the proper owner.

as for OP, this is bloody awesome :D

TANKKAAR
11-08-2012, 12:54 PM
Thats going to make alot of people happy :)

And thats really cool of you to hold their guild!

http://i764.photobucket.com/albums/xx287/Tedpotter3/Screenshot_2012-11-08-09-52-15.png

Feke
11-08-2012, 01:04 PM
Sam! This means, that if I send a mail to the support team asking for the same guildname that I have in SL, that ammount of Platinums will be taken from my SL account? If yes, I'll write that mail immediately. If it's necessary to have purchased Platinums in AL, it won't work this week, only on the next one. Or later 'cause my main accounts are different in every STS games, that means I'll purchase Platinums to another acc, not to the one which is my main in SL that contains my few guildmasters.

Bous
11-08-2012, 02:01 PM
So what happens to people that made a guild in al?

Shellkaz
11-08-2012, 02:47 PM
Thanks for addressing this issue. As I mentioned on another thread, I knew we could count on STS to take care of this!!

Htiek
11-08-2012, 02:53 PM
i have a question, sam
a stranger took my guild name in pl long time ago
currently i own the guild in sl dl al now
so that guy send u a email, and he take my al guild name, right?
sorry my bad english

Feke
11-08-2012, 03:36 PM
i have a question, sam
a stranger took my guild name in pl long time ago
currently i own the guild in sl dl al now
so that guy send u a email, and he take my al guild name, right?
sorry my bad english
I'm sure it's the same as name reservations. First move wins.

CrimsonTider
11-08-2012, 04:43 PM
One of the best decisions STS has made.

XghostzX
11-08-2012, 04:46 PM
Did I influence this? Haha thanks, Sam!

bronislav84
11-08-2012, 04:51 PM
But what if we only have one character slot and it's full?

Feke
11-08-2012, 05:18 PM

If it's a lvl16 character, full with pink items, potions and gold, You must delete it! If it's only a lvl1 character with empty pockets, You'll get a free character slot where they will put a Premium character guildmaster. :D

JK!

Samhayne
11-08-2012, 05:18 PM

If you're already playing, just go make your guild :)

Feke
11-08-2012, 05:25 PM
If you're already playing, just go make your guild :)

Umm.... POTATOE!!!!!
The first version where I could pay from my SL acc sounded better.. :D
Well, then an other character will be the GM of my guild 'cause the original's name is reserved at the SL main acc.
Whatever. Not a problem. :D

bronislav84
11-08-2012, 05:27 PM

If you're already playing, just go make your guild :)I admit, I was on an unlicensed apk before I knew it wasn't supposed to be done. I can't play anymore, and don't want to incur the ban hammer by getting the apk again now that I know it's not sanctioned to do that, which is why I'm asking.

Can't take advantage of this service if there is a character already right?

Samhayne
11-08-2012, 05:43 PM
Send the email and well get er done.

bronislav84
11-08-2012, 05:45 PM
Oh ok, awesome. Thanks for confirming that it's still possible somehow Sam. I'll see about getting my personal guild from SL transfered.

Feke
11-08-2012, 05:52 PM
SAM! This all procedure should be thrown away, if there would be an option for GM's in other games to reserve guild name on the guildlist page, just like the Reserve Arcane Legends name was. And players don't have to affraid of ban if they would think on sideloading the. apk. Hmm? And I could buy from my SL acc Platinums too. :D :D :D

Jesus.. I don't even know how many guilds I have... :(

bronislav84
11-08-2012, 06:06 PM
Feke I agree with you, but they obviously don't have that system in place yet and want to oblige people who like their guild name and can afford it. It will probably be available for Cowboy Legends, which I'm passing on if that rumor was true. :D Although I'll probably reserve my names just so nobody takes them.

I've asked to be docked the costs from my SL account, including the character slot fee on top of the base 32 plat fee. Hopefully they can do that.

Feke
11-08-2012, 06:15 PM
Feke I agree with you, but they obviously don't have that system in place yet and want to oblige people who like their guild name and can afford it. It will probably be available for Cowboy Legends, which I'm passing on if that rumor was true. :D Although I'll probably reserve my names just so nobody takes them.

I've asked to be docked the costs from my SL account, including the character slot fee on top of the base 32 plat fee. Hopefully they can do that.

The name of the game is Wild Legends, not Cowboy Legends. I hope I didn't leaked a secret info.
If they do it from SL/PL/DL acc plats, then it's cool, but the "Reserve AL Guildname" button version is faster and easier.

bronislav84
11-08-2012, 06:21 PM
Where'd you hear the name change? Last I heard somebody in the staff said Cowboy. Oh well, that does sound cooler. I'll probably check it out only, but unless it's so much better than AL I will most likely not touch it. Right now I'm sticking to AL when it releases, SL for level caps, and DL.

But yea a button would be easier. I'm sure they don't have the code to do that yet, though.

Feke
11-08-2012, 06:52 PM
Where'd you hear the name change? Last I heard somebody in the staff said Cowboy. Oh well, that does sound cooler. I'll probably check it out only, but unless it's so much better than AL I will most likely not touch it. Right now I'm sticking to AL when it releases, SL for level caps, and DL.

But yea a button would be easier. I'm sure they don't have the code to do that yet, though.

I didn't hear it. I have read it long-long time before.
Before I was playing the STS's first game I doublechecked some things about the company. One of the game name they have copyrighted is Wild Legends.
I've seen the SWAT guys from DL before anyone was talking about the game.
The internet is a cool playground. :D

Shellkaz
11-08-2012, 10:31 PM
I just wanted to say thanks to STS for reserving my guild name. It went smooth as silk. I received an email response letting me know that my guild had been created (I presume that it is just the charter) and that there was a Warrior holding down the fort. I have been letting my guildies know that the guild well be waiting for us when we get to play!

Again thanks to Samhayne and the rest of the folks at STS!!!

Tymphanie
11-09-2012, 03:30 AM
Nice one Sam...I hope this solves the UNITY issue? Does anyone know if Barbie has released/renamed the guild so the PL Unity leader can reserve it?

Flamberge
11-09-2012, 05:58 AM
Check this out!

HunterSLAYER
11-09-2012, 06:01 AM
Nice One Sam!

Tymphanie
11-09-2012, 06:02 AM
Check this out!
Does that mean Sam has taken over Unity??? what an awesome guild that would be. Free gold to everyone lol

Flamberge
11-09-2012, 06:31 AM
Does that mean Sam has taken over Unity??? what an awesome guild that would be. Free gold to everyone lol

Of course not. Sam took the name back, and give it back to whom deserves it. I supposed the PL Unity guys, since I don't get to PL much so I don't understand what happened there lol..

BodMaster
11-09-2012, 06:53 AM
Awesome work StS! Knew you would step in if the need was required (:

bronislav84
11-09-2012, 04:05 PM
Sam does great work! Will Never Date You is now in AL. I'll be recruiting for it come full release once I transfer leadership to the right character and start playing that one.

I've already emailed him my thanks, but I'll post it here too. Thanks Sam!

JaytB
11-09-2012, 08:10 PM
Great job STS!

That'll teach them trolls LOL :D