PDA

View Full Version : Um? Dragonet?

Rushorgtfo
11-08-2012, 12:33 PM
I think people who spent. 24/7 getting an elite dragonet weapon deserves something else other than an elite 71 item with terrible stats even worse than the original phantom set. We should be able to trade in our dragonet elite items for a few red diamonds tbh. People spent thousands of platinum and time to get these weapons and for them to not benefit us in any way? I think is just another way sts made money and didn't give back or give enough back to their players. Most people will probably disagree because most people didn't want to spend the time to get it. But anyone else would obviously agree. Please be constructive with the criticism I'm open to everyone's opinion.

DocDoBig
11-08-2012, 12:39 PM
At least a bonus with the 71 set , aswell

Ixillicus
11-08-2012, 12:46 PM
I think that a set bonus (thats reasonably good) should be awarded for having the elite dragonet weapons with a blackened set. I personally don't have the items, so its of no benefit to me. But I think something should be there for those who did grind out that quest.

Drizzid
11-08-2012, 12:49 PM
There was never any indication that you would get anything other than the elite weapons. You made your decision then, probably aware of this, and went for the elite weapons anyway.

A set bonus would be a good idea, but that's as far as it should go.

Rushorgtfo
11-08-2012, 01:45 PM
There was never any indication that you would get anything other than the elite weapons. You made your decision then, probably aware of this, and went for the elite weapons anyway.

When there's a quest that takes multiple days to complete and endless elixers ? You assume something other than a useless bow will be awarded down the line. Instead of it bring a money pit quest with no real reward. Obviously you haven't don't the quest so your opinion is that it'd make it unfair if we got a few red diamonds or something if we turn it into an npc because u think it'll " unfair" to you and everyone else who didn't do it. But really you probably didn't feel like putting the time in to get it. And there is a set bonus for those who didn't know and it's like. 1 damage. 1 crit. We deserve something else for putting 18 hours and 2 k plat into one quest

LwMark
11-08-2012, 01:45 PM

Exactly, they never said u will get anythin besides the elite weapon with a sweet proc,
U should be happy u got a limited item that many dont have, just like yur coconut.

Im pretty sure there is goin to be a set bonus for dragonet set plus elite weapon,
I assume so cause the elite egg gives bonus

Imagine elite wep set with dragon , mixed witha draginet vanity set....super prooooooo

Cant wait

Rushorgtfo
11-08-2012, 01:48 PM
Exactly, they never said u will get anythin besides the elite weapon with a sweet proc,
U should be happy u got a limited item that many dont have, just like yur coconut.

Im pretty sure there is goin to be a set bonus for dragonet set plus elite weapon,

Imagine elite wep set with dragon , mixed witha draginet vanity set....super prooooooo

Cant wait

Ya so pro! Woot for Lvl 71 gear! No. That's a stupid compensation. I would much rather have my plat and time spent back than the bow.

Rushorgtfo
11-08-2012, 01:51 PM
[QUOTE=LwMark;845398]Exactly, they never said u will get anythin besides the elite weapon with a sweet proc,

Cant wait

Also i didnt spend one thrash elexier AT ALL except maybe 100plat worth of shamus and some gold 7k pots.
U didnt need to buy one elexier at all, everyone choses it to make their game easier. Ik people who recieved atleast one wep without buyin elexiers[/QUOTE

And tbh they most likely only delayed crafting so people could use egg while it last. It probably won't give a bonus with crafted 76 so the egg will be useless and so will everyone including myself racin to 76. It's these small little things that sts profits so much on and the community gets little back. If the egg doesn't work with crafting. I seriously have no more faith in this game.

LwMark
11-08-2012, 01:53 PM

Cant wait

Ya so pro! Woot for Lvl 71 gear! No. That's a stupid compensation. I would much rather have my plat and time spent back than the bow.

Also i didnt spend one thrash elexier AT ALZL except maybe 100plat worth of shamus and some gold 7k pots.
U didnt need to buy one elexier at all, everyone choses it to make their game easier. Ik people who recieved atleast one wep without buyin elexiers.

Why is a stupid compensation? Thats what u signed up for when u did ur first dragonet run, they never said anythin u will get besides the wep, so anythin after we should be happy. Honestly this is the first thread/post i seen complaining about those sweet weapons. I peraonally have used my axe still, i dont even own a l75 set at all, and i wont. My axe works just fine, plus these weapons are l71, were at l76 cap alredy, do expect these weps to be better thrn l75+ weapons? No

LwMark
11-08-2012, 01:57 PM
[QUOTE=LwMark;845398]Exactly, they never said u will get anythin besides the elite weapon with a sweet proc,

Cant wait

Also i didnt spend one thrash elexier AT ALL except maybe 100plat worth of shamus and some gold 7k pots.
U didnt need to buy one elexier at all, everyone choses it to make their game easier. Ik people who recieved atleast one wep without buyin elexiers[/QUOTE

And tbh they most likely only delayed crafting so people could use egg while it last. It probably won't give a bonus with crafted 76 so the egg will be useless and so will everyone including myself racin to 76. It's these small little things that sts profits so much on and the community gets little back. If the egg doesn't work with crafting. I seriously have no more faith in this game.

Ye the egg should combine with crafted and non crafted to complete sets, but again u grinded to 71 an got a coconut helm that is worthlessssss, y not complain.bout that? atleast egg combines with set an u can use for somethin. Dont get me wrong i see where yur comin from but still, we grinded for only what they said we were gettin, was our choice, anythin.more we should b happy

Chopper
11-08-2012, 02:25 PM
IT was a sneak peek map, as advertised. You got something unique that wasn't available generally.

Everyone knew what the reward was and most people said they weren't going to spend the time on the quest, and explained why as well. I think it was clearly an informed choice to go and get the Elite item in that time and to spend whatever platinum and time you wanted to.

Im not sure STS has to give any additional bonus to those items at all. Even if they did, there would be people complaining that they chose not to complete the quest based on what the reward was advertised and a new reward bonus would be unfair as they would have done the quest if they knew in advance..

Rushorgtfo
11-08-2012, 02:46 PM
[QUOTE=Rushorgtfo:845407]

Ye the egg should combine with crafted and non crafted to complete sets, but again u grinded to 71 an got a coconut helm that is worthlessssss, y not complain.bout that? atleast egg combines with set an u can use for somethin. Dont get me wrong i see where yur comin from but still, we grinded for only what they said we were gettin, was our choice, anythin.more we should b happy

Not angry about the coconut cause down the road they made it count towards the elite vanity rings:) so I did get something out of it

Cobraguy
11-08-2012, 03:00 PM
They gave what they promised to give...stop the crying....

I grind to cap on gold pots, should I be rewarded something extra for doing that, no, I don't believe so, even though its one heck of a grind.

Who knows whats in store for those weapons, only time and Techno will tell.

LwMark
11-08-2012, 03:02 PM
[QUOTE=Rushorgtfo:845407]

Not angry about the coconut cause down the road they made it count towards the elite vanity rings:) so I did get something out of it
U also got the monarch at same time so technically its just a vanity

Fusionstrike
11-08-2012, 03:40 PM
The one thing about the dragonet preview items is that they are elite items, a class that is still fairly new to PL. It isn't unreasonable for people to think that there will be some kind of set bonus with these items given that the only other elite class items (from humania) did get such a bonus. I think making them form a set with BSM items with a bonus of some kind is a pretty reasonable thing for people to expect and for STS to actually do. I like how they made the humania elite items basically interchangeable with the 2-handed crafted weapons as far as sets go, and that it would be good to do something similar these BSM elite items.

drgrimmy
11-08-2012, 03:46 PM
Here is a comparison to other level 71 gear. Judge for yourself if
you think "elite" or "exclusive." I would personally like stats closer
to the lvl 71 gear but still use the black dragon armor and the
elite bow... I like the extra range of the cross bow for certain bosses
and the proc is pretty cool.

This does not even include the set bonus for the full flying dragonscale set :(

Rare
11-08-2012, 03:56 PM
When there's a quest that takes multiple days to complete and endless elixers ?

I used 0 elixir and 0 platinum to get mine. Just FYI

Chopper
11-08-2012, 04:08 PM

boss!

Sciazaratek
11-08-2012, 04:17 PM
Plat wasn't necessary at all there (only to make it faster), you had 40 days time - thats pretty much IMO . I personally made it once without any plat aswell , and it took me "only" ~48 hours play time.

dudetus
11-08-2012, 04:20 PM
Lvl 75 items are more powerful than lvl 71 items? MIND = BLOWN.

Lvl 71 Elite wep and Dragon Armors were top during lvl 71 cap. U can't expect more than that.

LwMark
11-08-2012, 04:26 PM
When there's a quest that takes multiple days to complete and endless elixers ?

Its just the elexier speakin in him its ok ;)

lilweezy
11-09-2012, 12:17 AM
well the lesson i learned is to never again buy into the "time limited" reward items anymore because they are only good for vanity which i don't really care for. i was one of the first 50 players or so who completed the dragonet quest and i spent a ton of plat and valuable TIME finishing the quest also farming the black dragon sets and now they seem to just take up stash space. :apathy:

i've only used the elite bow for a total of 1 day since i got it. the proc looks cool and all but its inferior to a 71 forgotten bow. :apathy:

i also spent around 1000 plat racing to cap at 76 in order to get the egg shield but i've never once used it. :apathy:

now the 75 craft items are out and i'm tempted to buy another plat package but don't really see the value of doing so anymore.

wammm
11-09-2012, 12:32 AM
Yes I agree. We need set bonus or something that will make us feel our suffering getting those elite weapons aren't worthless. WE spent massive time and money just to get them and we dont want it to be worth anything totaly. Base on my personal experience, let me share this to ya'll ppl . I lost my job because of PL, my boss saw me playing while working (LOL) so he fired the hell outa me. Doesn't matter to me tho, thats how I love this game. So please, STS,,,,,, Don't dispaoint us PLEASE.
Thanks for reading.

Wammm
(PL Hunters)

lilweezy
11-09-2012, 12:53 AM
Base on my personal experience, let me share this to ya'll ppl . I lost my job because of PL, my boss saw me playing while working (LOL) so he fired the hell outa me. Doesn't matter to me tho, thats how I love this game. So please, STS,,,,,, Don't dispaoint us PLEASE.
Thanks for reading.

Wammm
(PL Hunters)

damn the secret is to get your boss to start playing pocket legends first and give him a few pinks so he'll let you play on the job.

vampinoy
11-09-2012, 12:53 AM
Give someone an inch and they will take a mile :D What disappointment are you talking about? It was clear what you were getting yourself into before the achievement...if you were disappointed of the rewards back then, then why did you even bother going for it in the first place, eh? Caramba, I swear people find ways to get away with just about everything :D

vampinoy
11-09-2012, 12:58 AM
Yes I agree. We need set bonus or something that will make us feel our suffering getting those elite weapons aren't worthless. WE spent massive time and money just to get them and we dont want it to be worth anything totaly. Base on my personal experience, let me share this to ya'll ppl . I lost my job because of PL, my boss saw me playing while working (LOL) so he fired the hell outa me. Doesn't matter to me tho, thats how I love this game. So please, STS,,,,,, Don't dispaoint us PLEASE.
Thanks for reading.

Wammm
(PL Hunters)

...and I'm from Mars :D

PS: Cool story bro

wammm
11-09-2012, 01:01 AM
Waiting to death for those "Crafted Elite Set" paird with my loving elite weap. Lawl. Thats the disapointment bro...

LwMark
11-09-2012, 02:50 AM
Bet yu wont liquidate it

lilweezy
11-09-2012, 03:33 AM
Give someone an inch and they will take a mile :D What disappointment are you talking about? It was clear what you were getting yourself into before the achievement...if you were disappointed of the rewards back then, then why did you even bother going for it in the first place, eh? Caramba, I swear people find ways to get away with just about everything :D

that's why some people will quit buying plat cuz the rewards arent worth it

LwMark
11-09-2012, 04:27 AM

that's why some people will quit buying plat cuz the rewards arent worth it

People who complain will def be the first to get the next limited edition item in the future

Energizeric
11-09-2012, 04:57 PM
I'd like to see 2 things:

1) set bonus for black dragon helm, armor and elite weapon

2) elite weapon should be sellable/tradeable

then we would actually own something valueable that we could sell, or even if we didn't sell, it would have some value. As of now, I've leveled up to 76 and my elite axe is pretty useless to me. Just like a vanity item I would wear on rare occasion.

But even if they don't make it tradeable, if they at least gave a nice set bonus, and maybe some really cool effect that would make me want to wear the set for looks, then that would be cool. Right now it just looks somewhat plain so I don't even bother.

LwMark
11-09-2012, 05:15 PM
I love the axe an i still use, havent even bought a 75 set, dont plan on it

Ebalata
11-09-2012, 06:30 PM
I agree, the elite weps obtained from the Fire Forest quest should have a set bonus at the very least. Consider this:

1) Elite Weapon quest required 500 ichors which translates to about 1500 to 2000 Dragonet runs. Given the optimistic estimate that Ichors drop 1/3 of the time (many would argue lesser drop rates), this translates to:

1500 runs x 5 minutes per run = 7,500 minutes or 125 hours or 5.21 days of playtime
2000 runs x 5 minutes per run = 10,000 minutes or 166 hours or 6.94 days of playtime
*playtime estimate shortens with elixirs or trashers ;)

Given the considerably long play time required to complete the quest, the Elite Weapon should at least be useable. I have the Elite Staff and Elite Bow from the Fire Forest quest and I hardly use them, the elite weapons from Mystery Mash are better. I find it ironic to call these weapons from Fire Forest "Elite"

2) Disappointingly, the Elite Weapons dropped from Mystery Mash were considerably better in stats and firepower even though it is a lot Easier to obtain these weapons than the ones obtained from Fire Forest.

So indeed, STS should consider having these elite weapons from Fire Forest feel more like they are indeed ELITE

Ubernewber
11-09-2012, 07:20 PM
I think people who spent. 24/7 getting an elite dragonet weapon deserves something else other than an elite 71 item with terrible stats even worse than the original phantom set. We should be able to trade in our dragonet elite items for a few red diamonds tbh. People spent thousands of platinum and time to get these weapons and for them to not benefit us in any way? I think is just another way sts made money and didn't give back or give enough back to their players. Most people will probably disagree because most people didn't want to spend the time to get it. But anyone else would obviously agree. Please be constructive with the criticism I'm open to everyone's opinion.

Seems kinda smart tbh

[Buy]
11-10-2012, 04:33 PM
Elite twister 1 minute,Elite dragon's 80 hour ,which not where to apply, only as an ornament.