PDA

View Full Version : AL Reserved Names

ImCookie
11-08-2012, 04:44 PM
Hi there!

I reserved my name 'Cookie' in PL for AL, now I hear so much people got awesome names already but I hope they cannot use Cookie? :o

Goodnight for me now!
<3

Cahaun
11-08-2012, 04:48 PM
If you reserved it, they won't be able to use it. I don't know why people are thinking otherwise.

LwMark
11-08-2012, 04:51 PM
re·served /riˈzərvd/

Adjective 1. Slow to reveal emotion or opinions. 2. Kept specially for a particular purpose or person.

Feke
11-08-2012, 07:20 PM
Hi there!

I reserved my name 'Cookie' in PL for AL, now I hear so much people got awesome names already but I hope they cannot use Cookie? :o

Goodnight for me now!
<3
Reserved!
Noone else can take it from You!

Snakespeare
11-08-2012, 07:27 PM
Don't worry. I reserved names for SL and had to wait 6 weeks while Android got to play, but when iOS came, there were my names. Then for DL I did the same and again had to wait while Android went first. When I got there, my names were available.

I asked, what if I never actually use a name I reserved, and the answer was, it is reserved until you do.

Nihiliste
11-08-2012, 08:47 PM
Mine was taken and I reserved it...

Samhayne
11-08-2012, 08:56 PM
There were a few days where the reservations were still available in pl/sl/dl while people were playing Arcane Legends. This could result in a situation where someone created a character and that name was later reserved, creating a conflict.

Contact our support team regarding it via email to support@spacetimestudios.com

Nihiliste
11-08-2012, 09:01 PM
I did Sam. I hope to get it back and thanks for the reply on the thread.

ImCookie
11-09-2012, 06:11 AM
There were a few days where the reservations were still available in pl/sl/dl while people were playing Arcane Legends. This could result in a situation where someone created a character and that name was later reserved, creating a conflict.

Contact our support team regarding it via email to support@spacetimestudios.com

Thank you for the answer Sam!
I will send an email right away now because my username Cookie has been taken while I paid 20 plat :-(

BodMaster
11-09-2012, 07:01 AM
If you reserved it, they won't be able to use it. I don't know why people are thinking otherwise.

As previously stated, and what Sam has stated above, it was possible unfortunately.

Even though I had reserved BodMasta, some had told me that it was available for the taken. (Troll wise)