PDA

View Full Version : Hello, hey, hi, how ya doooiin.

Alt1ris
09-09-2010, 11:04 PM
Oh boy! It is sooo good to see a professionally built and well put together MMO for the iPhone. I used to play MMO's like it was my job back in the day (circa 2001-04) and I loved the freedom they offered. Unfortunately, being an adult now, i've had to give them up for a few different reasons (work, bills, girlfriend, etc). Finding this game for the iPhone is definitely making me rethink my MMO hiatus.

This game has so much to offer on a device that not many people believe could house it. I am impressed by everything and thank Spacetime for all it's hard work. What's better is that behind this game is a community of so many people how don't mind being extremely helpful with new players, and veterans alike. You guys are great.

Anyway, my in-game name is Altiris. I'm an archer, and just hit level 18. I can't wait to keep leveling up and seeing some of you in game and on the forums.

-A

Royce
09-09-2010, 11:10 PM
Welcome. I've been playing for months now and I still find it unbelievable I can play this game on my iPod :D

Alt1ris
09-09-2010, 11:18 PM
That's what i'm saying. I've played for 2 days, and once I got to level 13 and learned about having to buy the other 4(?) campaigns to continue on, I had absolutely NO problem dishing out the few bucks to advance in this game.

What's more is, i've lurked these forums since the second I started playing and one of the other main reasons I love this game so much is that, like I said, the community behind this game is amazing. I don't think I have ever played a MMO with such a helpful and inuitive community.

And all on an iPod touch. It's a beautiful thing.

-A

vulgarstrike
09-09-2010, 11:36 PM
it's a pretty cool thing.
but beware, for trolls lie in the next dungeon.

Volksy
09-09-2010, 11:38 PM
Hi Lil Wayne, stay away from me!

Alt1ris
09-10-2010, 12:04 AM
Oh wow, someone caught on to that. Nice. I'm the whitest kid you'll ever see put a weezy lyric as a thread title.

Volksy
09-10-2010, 12:12 AM
It's okay, you're forgiven. I prefer lyricists with talent and skill. I.g. Lupe Fiasco, Eminen, etc n

Alt1ris
09-10-2010, 12:24 AM
Oh, I totally agree. Couldn't think of anything catchy to put as the title though. :P

Raxie
09-10-2010, 12:25 AM
hey, welcome. currently my int-bear is level 15 so if you would like to level with me, it would be great!
the ign is Draconix.

Alt1ris
09-10-2010, 12:30 AM
hey, welcome. currently my int-bear is level 15 so if you would like to level with me, it would be great!
the ign is Draconix.

Hey, thanks.

And added.

-A