PDA

View Full Version : Natural Red Diamond Quest?

XghostzX
11-08-2012, 10:04 PM
Similar to the Ocean Diamond quest in Humania, will there be one for the Natural Red Diamond in Blacksmoke?

Jcyee
11-08-2012, 10:27 PM
I sure hope so, especially if these red diamond drop rates are similar to that of the ocean diamonds

Demthres
11-09-2012, 10:23 AM
Similar to the Ocean Diamond quest in Humania, will there be one for the Natural Red Diamond in Blacksmoke?

If not I'd be happy the drop rate isnt that low. I got three in a day doing non stop runs and sold each for 2m since the demand was so high. 6m in a day is good money.

Fusionstrike
11-09-2012, 10:38 AM
How many of those were rerolled? I'm willing to bet all of them were. If farming them is the only option, there will be a pretty big gap opening up between those with luck elixirs and those without. The good news is daily blessings award luck boosters sometimes, so it's not ALL pay to win, but those on constant luck boost will have a pretty huge advantage in crafting.

Personally I think Humania crafting is the best one STS has released (jury still out on BSM). I would be in favor of a quest path for getting diamonds just like Humania had.

Chopper
11-09-2012, 11:17 AM
Personally I think Humania crafting is the best one STS has released (jury still out on BSM). I would be in favor of a quest path for getting diamonds just like Humania had.[/QUOTE]

Im sure the quest is coming. Especially with a re-spawning dungeon of the Lost Valley already prepared for a random boss to show up to farm for Red Diamonds.

Energizeric
11-09-2012, 04:48 PM
I agree with the idea of a quest, but I think it should be a bit harder than the Humania one, and I think there should not be an advantage in this quest for plat users. For the OBD quest, you could do monster bash runs and get 2 furgee balls each time, where as non-plat players had to do much more work just to get one furgee ball. If a similar quest existed and you needed 100 runs to get the red diamond, and runs in the paid dungeon did not count, then that would be a good system. This would keep the red diamonds rare but at the same time make it possible for players who put in the time and effort to be guaranteed to get them. Then for those of us who put in the time, we would have a crafted set that was actually valueable and not dropping to under 1m in value after a couple months.

If you notice, the only crafted sets that have held decent value after the cap was raised are demonic. Crafted fang sets are worth like 200-300k, crafted sewers sets are worth less than 500k, and now crafted humania sets are worth less than 1m. I want to work hard for a set and actually have it be worth decent money indefinitely. And the only way for that to happen is to keep the crafting items rare.

OBD's are worth like 80k now. That tells me they are too easily obtained. Glyph Steels are still worth 250-300k even though it's been a year since Nuri was the cap. I prefer something that holds its value.

gibol1412
11-09-2012, 05:10 PM
Yeah!!! Kill Koal 50 times! Hahahaha!

Ubernewber
11-09-2012, 07:19 PM
There better be a quest I will never farm for diamonds!

saool
11-09-2012, 07:31 PM
I was asking myself the same thing, and am hoping they add one soon. I was farming with elixir for about two three hours today and meh...not worth my plat anymore...I'll probably call it quits soon. I need to find a different MMO maybe AL might do it for me, just can't say that just yet.

Jugernugetx
11-09-2012, 07:40 PM
No quests?!?! I...

...PL is just not my thing :p

Mage till the end
11-09-2012, 11:37 PM
*switches to AL*

Noodleleg
11-09-2012, 11:47 PM
*switches to AL*

Raagggeeee quit!