PDA

View Full Version : Stop KS Gettin ANNOYING !!

Unknowable
11-09-2012, 08:39 AM
People Say It A Team But Just For ONE GAME !! Dont Ks Like Hit The Enemy At The Last Sec ..

It Just Shows You Suck ATLEAST fight and DON'T hit vermin swarm or shadow dance at the last sec

Ik People Who Sucks But Still Fight Not KS Until They Quit DL

People Your Playing As A Team So Fight Not Wait

Just Saying DON'T KS ANYMORE -.-'

Wrath
11-09-2012, 08:46 AM
Lmao...how could it be a KS?? If it was ur kill u wouldve killed them...

ninjaduck
11-09-2012, 08:47 AM
I will KS you now. Gf

Kraoracha
11-09-2012, 08:54 AM
I dont really understand the whole ks thing anyway, you both fight for the same team, so whats wrong with killing together, even if one only gives the last blow?

WinterKate
11-09-2012, 08:58 AM
There is no such thing as KS for me. DM, you can call it KS. In CTF, it is inevitable. You have a goal in CTF and that is to get flags, not to farm kills, unless that's what on your mind everytime you play CTF. Sorry. You wanna kill 'em on your own, do it. But when you've messed up, don't come looking for your team mates. No kill stealing right? Kill them all, by yourself. Lol.

EDIT: If you wanna read other players' thoughts on KS, here:
http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?72218-Stealed-Kills-in-CTF-What

Aeroflame
11-09-2012, 09:02 AM
No, there's nothing wrong with two people fighting together to kill an opponent, but in pvp there should be a shred of
Honor.

Yes you shouldn't play ctf with the intention of farming kills, which is what makes it wrong to purposely wait until an enemy is near dead to suddenly send an attack.

Kraoracha
11-09-2012, 09:55 AM
I do agree that if you do that on purpose everytime it is not very nice for your teammates, I try to inflict damage to my opponents as much as possible and engage as often as I can, even though I am so bad at it I always end up being the one killed. I just think that if I do damage, my teammate has an easier job to finish the kill.

Aeroflame
11-09-2012, 10:02 AM
Exactly. If I got a kill point for every "assist" I made I'm pretty sure I'd already be a grim reaper or overlord. When you respawn, you already know you're probably gonna die. So score a kill before you do, but not someone else's

Oo ya bro ik what u mean now. It's a team game so don't sacrifice your teammates so they weaken the opponent before you launch the finishing blow

sirtibby
11-09-2012, 12:04 PM
I don't get what you say about KS in DM. I would think ks would be more prevalent in the chaos of trying to hold the ring. :p as for CTF if I see someone I'm going to attack. I would rather help my teammate survive than steal their kill, but if it happens it happens. I stopped whining about ks months ago. It's part of the game. Deal with it shut up and keep going for the flag.

The only real problem I have with it is people who purposely do it. Otherwise play on.

Walkhardd
11-09-2012, 12:12 PM
Aim better.

xbabybugszx
11-09-2012, 12:14 PM
YouMadBro'?

Skeokateva
11-09-2012, 12:51 PM
Aim better.

Lmfao, this just killed me +1 kill walkhardd

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Unknowable
11-09-2012, 07:57 PM
Not Talking About DM Ctf But If I Ks There Gonna Say KS Hmm Gonna Start Doing That Since They Do It ..

Unknowable
11-09-2012, 08:00 PM
Plus It Annoying When U Gettin No Kill For It With Low Health It Like 80% You Gonna Die So It Annoying If They Get Everything And U Died ..

Unknowable
11-09-2012, 10:07 PM
Lmao...how could it be a KS?? If it was ur kill u wouldve killed them...

If You Hit The Other Team Last They Get The Kill

Unknowable
11-09-2012, 10:07 PM
YouMadBro'?

Who's Mad ??

Unknowable
11-09-2012, 10:10 PM
I dont really understand the whole ks thing anyway, you both fight for the same team, so whats wrong with killing together, even if one only gives the last blow?

Hmm If You Have Lots Of Health And U Did Most Of The Work And Then Someone came and took the kill so YOU Losing Your Health For Notin Because U May Die Because Heart Is Mostly Not There So Ks Is Annoyin

Unknowable
11-09-2012, 10:11 PM
I don't get what you say about KS in DM. I would think ks would be more prevalent in the chaos of trying to hold the ring. :p as for CTF if I see someone I'm going to attack. I would rather help my teammate survive than steal their kill, but if it happens it happens. I stopped whining about ks months ago. It's part of the game. Deal with it shut up and keep going for the flag.

The only real problem I have with it is people who purposely do it. Otherwise play on.

Talkin About CTF (DM IS NOT MOSTLY 1 VS 1) And Talkin To Those Who Really Do It On Purpose

Unknowable
11-09-2012, 10:12 PM
I do agree that if you do that on purpose everytime it is not very nice for your teammates, I try to inflict damage to my opponents as much as possible and engage as often as I can, even though I am so bad at it I always end up being the one killed. I just think that if I do damage, my teammate has an easier job to finish the kill.

That What I Am Talkin About Because You Will Die By Zombies Or The Other Team So It ANNOYING ;(((

Unknowable
11-09-2012, 10:16 PM
There is no such thing as KS for me. DM, you can call it KS. In CTF, it is inevitable. You have a goal in CTF and that is to get flags, not to farm kills, unless that's what on your mind everytime you play CTF. Sorry. You wanna kill 'em on your own, do it. But when you've messed up, don't come looking for your team mates. No kill stealing right? Kill them all, by yourself. Lol.

I mean when u really doing 1 vs 1 when nobody is there well both of u got full health and u have health still and someone came and just got the kill it annoying to find the heart and THE ZOMBIES IS ON THE MIDDLE AND SLOWIN YOU DOWN But People Should Look At Their Health And If They Have Alot They Should Wait So They Get The kill (Talkin About Ctf) (DM GOT KS EVERYWHERE :P)

Unknowable
11-09-2012, 10:17 PM
Aim better.

What You Mean Like Shoot The Power (Like Vermin Swarm/Fatal/Shadow Dance) more closely or something o.o??

Unknowable
11-09-2012, 10:19 PM

Plus If Someone Have The Flag You Need To Help or u need to attack and idc if people ks when their helping the flag carrier :)

Itisi
11-09-2012, 10:36 PM
How about you stop caring more about kills than the flag. I wonder why its called capture the flag. Hm..

Unknowable
11-09-2012, 10:45 PM
How about you stop caring more about kills than the flag. I wonder why its called capture the flag. Hm..

That's The Name Of The Game But Mostly People Care About Kills :P

Sam_Arah
11-09-2012, 11:08 PM
Nice thread ... found you in game too.

caabedez
11-13-2012, 03:17 AM
YA!!

Totallymad
11-20-2012, 11:20 PM
omg, why some ppl complain about ks? be honest unknown according to your words u ksing much yourself, but still blaming others. In teamplay it always called assist and forever will be called assist. KS is a noob thing of ppl who cant score in my opinion, yeah sometimes can feel sad about someone else killed a person u wanted to kill but ilets imagine for example if in Call of Duty or a game like it all will run and blame each other in KS... like Ohh man, u kill sniper i aimed at! u suck! u KS! and blah blah blah Funny? I guess yes and u surely will be voted to kick from server for such behavior! here we dont have this option and one little boy 11 y.o. one day blame other little boy in KS and all started! its like a virus witch infects your brain ppl! Kinda ks apocalypse! Dont get this desease or ull be like a zombie always instead BRains, brains speak KS, KS doing all same! :D

p.s. Be smarter, act faster, move better! ;)

Best regards from ANTI KS society! Have fun!

Unknowable
11-25-2012, 12:53 AM
omg, why some ppl complain about ks? be honest unknown according to your words u ksing much yourself, but still blaming others. In teamplay it always called assist and forever will be called assist. KS is a noob thing of ppl who cant score in my opinion, yeah sometimes can feel sad about someone else killed a person u wanted to kill but ilets imagine for example if in Call of Duty or a game like it all will run and blame each other in KS... like Ohh man, u kill sniper i aimed at! u suck! u KS! and blah blah blah Funny? I guess yes and u surely will be voted to kick from server for such behavior! here we dont have this option and one little boy 11 y.o. one day blame other little boy in KS and all started! its like a virus witch infects your brain ppl! Kinda ks apocalypse! Dont get this desease or ull be like a zombie always instead BRains, brains speak KS, KS doing all same! :D

p.s. Be smarter, act faster, move better! ;)

Best regards from ANTI KS society! Have fun!

First Off I'm Just saying what i'm thinking is like you do the work they get the credit / 2nd Of All I Dont KS ALOT So IDK why u telling me i ks because i try not to and 80% they get the kill because i help when they get LOW HEALTH not High Health/3rd Of All Why whould someone get kicked out of a game just for saying KS?? *Not A Good Reason* So Are you like mad at me or something ..

By: Unknowable

Ripkord
11-29-2012, 05:54 AM
People Say It A Team But Just For ONE GAME !! Dont Ks Like Hit The Enemy At The Last Sec ..

It Just Shows You Suck ATLEAST fight and DON'T hit vermin swarm or shadow dance at the last sec

Ik People Who Sucks But Still Fight Not KS Until They Quit DL

People Your Playing As A Team So Fight Not Wait

Just Saying DON'T KS ANYMORE -.-'

I suck in any PVP game, so I'm offended by your statement! Lmao!!!
Seriously, if people are just waiting around to KS, then the only solution is not to team up with them anymore. But the fact is that it's going to happen. You can't completely control that aspect of the game. I know I've done it unintentionally when trying to help out my teammates. Now if that bothers others then maybe they should take up a less excitable hobby...like knitting. Lmfao!!!

Lady_Pebbles
12-11-2012, 05:22 PM
I agree 100% with WinterKate, Itisi, & Totallymad. Its these types of discussions that let you know who really knows what they're talking about & who doesn't. Smh.

Worship
12-11-2012, 05:36 PM
Who cares? Really.. its about winning as a TEAM. As they say: There is no "I" in "Team"..

Unknowable
12-23-2012, 01:31 PM
Hmm idc anymore :p I playing al alot more :) I really don't care about KS anymore because NOW i'm GETTING better at CTF !! ^.^ Sorry for this thread >.< i was a crybaby back then ^.^

Sam_Arah
12-24-2012, 02:22 AM
lol

Skeokateva
12-24-2012, 11:02 AM
Lmao

Lady_Pebbles
12-24-2012, 02:01 PM
Lmao oh wow.

Unknowable
12-24-2012, 02:15 PM
Well it the truth :P

Varja
01-03-2013, 11:09 AM
KS = teamwork

Energizer12
01-07-2013, 02:46 AM
Lol love team killing it makes me happy to see other people rage

Sirreed
01-07-2013, 06:58 PM
WOW- this is something i never even thought of...Sorry if I have done that. I have played several MMOPG. DL is the first i played that has CTF and PvP built in. So kinda a Noob to this part of the game (last CTF game i played was "Tribes" way old i know). Honestly when in the Heat of the battle i havent paid attention to health and whom is fighting whom in CTF. Went with the TEAM idea, kill everyone on opposite team get the flag as much as possible. On PvP I still kinda thought the Team way, Control the Circle kill other team. Can you kill someone on your Team in PvP??? I honestly havent tried... If you cant then that would lead one to believe it is a Team type effort also. Guess what I am saying is dont be to hard on people about KS. They might not actual realize they are doing that. If you can honestly tell they are doing that Kick them from the game?? or Bail on playing with them. Or point it out to them. I did that in one game when the other team was Camping spawn locations and it stopped.

Soyip
01-09-2013, 08:41 AM
If PVP add an Assist record like Dota, that will encourage ppl to work with teamate and not so care about ks.:redface:

Skeokateva
01-09-2013, 12:33 PM
If PVP add an Assist record like Dota, that will encourage ppl to work with teamate and not so care about ks.:redface:

Now there's a light at the end of the tunnel! Plz plz add this to the suggestions treads. I think this is an all around great idea!

Add Assists:D

Kraoracha
01-10-2013, 06:11 AM
Looks like the statistics in all US sports, lol
Then who gets the assist, only the one striking the last blow before the kill blow or everyone that damaged the enemy?

Ripkord
01-10-2013, 06:26 AM
Looks like the statistics in all US sports, lol
Then who gets the assist, only the one striking the last blow before the kill blow or everyone that damaged the enemy?

Couldn't have said it better!
That's JENGA BABY!!!

Skeokateva
01-10-2013, 10:58 AM
I would imagine that an assist would be earned with a certain amount of damage

Kraoracha
01-10-2013, 11:16 AM
That sounds okay.

Tor
01-10-2013, 03:29 PM
They not talking about accidental KS or just KS in general... I'm pretty sure he's talking about these players who deliberately hang back and let you run up front, take all the damage from hits then suddenly rush and take the kill while you denied a kill and probably have to eat a death. I think adding 'assists' is just a messy idea, look at DM when you have almost everyone in the middle of ring dishing out dmg. The simplest solution is simply credit the kill to the player who does the most damage, whether he was first or last to inflict the damage doesn't matter. It's whoever does the most damage that causes the kill. It does seem like now it's the player who gets in the last shot, creating these lame KS players. And definitely, there are KS farmers out there.

Although KS bothers me.... I'm way more bothered by the fact majority of games you just can.not.get.even teams. I'm not talking about 3v4 or 4v5. I'm talking about the 2v4 2v5. I was in game I was playing solo against 4 players decided to hang in there.... someone joined and joined other team.... Seriously.... why the face????

Cero
01-16-2013, 04:49 AM
lol just play better... you cant tell poeple to stop. or just switch team and kill the KS'er:D

Unknowable
07-18-2013, 11:54 AM
this been a long time ago anyways i quit with 2m with me

Totallymad
07-19-2013, 10:04 PM
I have 7 and thinking about quit too) ghost now cost 6mil lol

Conquered
07-30-2013, 04:59 AM
Just be good at playing, ik being new is always starts in being a noob.

moonway03
09-13-2013, 04:35 AM
Necro necro.

Sent from my GT-S5830i using Tapatalk 2

Zethz
10-12-2013, 10:24 PM
Just Be Fast On Killing Enemies
Before Someone KS U

WinterKate
10-20-2013, 10:37 PM
OMG. KS doesn't exist anymore. Last I heard and seen, we've decided that we're all gonna be team players. LOL.

I hope I killed this thread. *crosses fingers*

Unknowable
11-24-2013, 07:14 PM
Well it been a year and this trend still going on ;P well this doesn't matter to me anymore

Dienoobs
12-10-2013, 12:59 AM
I treat PvP like pve. Opponents are fair game. You gonna complain about someone ksing you in pve? "OMG dude wtf that zombie was MINE!!" yeeeaaa no. Same team, if your still alive to be able to say "ks" then just be happy your not dead.

Contravention
12-15-2013, 12:24 AM
jsin have u ever heard of PvP ? if not u should try it no one kses in there :D

Unknowable
12-16-2013, 11:19 PM
For the last time I'm done with this KS stuff I don't care about it anymore. No need to respond to this cause it Over with !! Thx ;)

hellprince
12-17-2013, 07:10 AM
i bet the same guy whinging about ks'ing is one of the best ks'ers himself complains about ks would you prefer your partner waiting for to die to take a shot at the oponent ? ^_^

Contravention
12-17-2013, 07:53 PM
i bet the same guy whinging about ks'ing is one of the best ks'ers himself complains about ks would you prefer your partner waiting for to die to take a shot at the oponent ? ^_^

I've seen him ks lol but at least he didn't complain as much as jsph =_= that guy calls out every ks and gang

Unknowable
12-18-2013, 12:29 AM
Jsph curse at me cause I was at the other team and the game almost ended !! He need to get hes mouthwash.. And Yellowstone I said this thrend is overwith so why would u Still post like I care about people KS anymore ?? I'm saying Idc about KS anymore I move on so no need to post like I said again! Thx

hellprince
12-20-2013, 11:45 AM
I've seen him ks lol but at least he didn't complain as much as jsph =_= that guy calls out every ks and gang

jsph ? that guy decided to make a low level joined my guild for one day but raged because he is getting ganged and ks'ed ...he left and vowed never to come back to low level poor thing lol

Contravention
12-21-2013, 01:50 PM
As I seeit IDC about kses xD play that damn game and stop complaining

Contravention
12-21-2013, 01:53 PM
Lol jsph that biggest complainer in the game when it comes to kses and gang he calls out everything