PDA

View Full Version : Dual Spec request

mejki
11-09-2012, 08:44 AM
Hi all. I'm playing PL for few months and I didn't really know about dual specing but when I saw bears with bows, mages with swords etc then I was amazed. I have my bear 53lvl pure str and mage 40lvl pure int, and I'm wondering of doing something with them. I'm thinking about making bear a tank or to give him a bow and I'm also thinking about making mage a pally with shield. Right... but I don't have any knowledge about that. Can you guys tell me:

1. What should I do with my characters?
2. What stats should I take?
3. What stats are the most important for them (I mean hit, dps, armor etc) ?

Chickenrunnn
11-09-2012, 08:47 AM
You could find your happiness there :) : http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?52628-The-mega-GUIDE-PvP-Gears-Skills-tips-for-all-LvLs

Do you want to PvP or to Pve with it? ^^

mejki
11-09-2012, 09:00 AM
I'd like to PvP my mage, and also to for example heal in PvE if it's possible like that :) And thank you for the guide :)

Suentous PO
11-09-2012, 09:05 AM
Chickens guide is great, there is also a section in the forums dedicated to class discussions that will give you a ton of info. Whatever you do, you will prolly wanna put some dex on that bear so you can miss way less.

Chickenrunnn
11-09-2012, 09:06 AM
I'd like to PvP my mage, and also to for example heal in PvE if it's possible like that :) And thank you for the guide :)

For which lvl? ^^..

there is also a section in the forums dedicated to class discussions that will give you a ton of info.

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?49-Classes-of-Pocket-Legends

mejki
11-09-2012, 09:07 AM
Well I wouldnt have made this topic If I could check all specs by myself but I cant afford so many respeces :/ That's why I'm asking you for any advices :)

mejki
11-09-2012, 09:09 AM
For which lvl? ^^..

Now I'm 40 but.. let me change my quesiton. What do you think about playing Pally ? In PvP and PvE , and please answer my question number 2 and 3 :)

Chickenrunnn
11-09-2012, 09:12 AM
Now I'm 40 but.. let me change my quesiton. What do you think about playing Pally ? In PvP and PvE , and please answer my question number 2 and 3 :)

Pally.. hm.. Pally in pvp isn't that good.. Only lvl5§-60 good ;)

Pally's the hardest to stat.. it needs good hit%, good damage and good armor :/..
So you need STR; INT, and DEX xD..

Use as many STR as you need to wear str items, be 67 dex for some HIT% and be rest INT :).. ^^

For pally, armor, Hit, and damage :P

I advice you reaper blade as a weapon.. I used my lvl35 one to lvl56 ^^

Suentous PO
11-09-2012, 09:14 AM
For most pally builds just find the best str armor at your lev and match those str requirements, then the rest usually goes into int or dex. Pallys about having great armor.

Ed- ima hop off, Chicken gotcha covered. Have fun.

mejki
11-09-2012, 09:18 AM
Pally.. hm.. Pally in pvp isn't that good.. Only lvl5§-60 good ;)

Pally's the hardest to stat.. it needs good hit%, good damage and good armor :/..
So you need STR; INT, and DEX xD..

Use as many STR as you need to wear str items, be 67 dex for some HIT% and be rest INT :).. ^^

For pally, armor, Hit, and damage :P

I advice you reaper blade as a weapon.. I used my lvl35 one to lvl56 ^^

Thank you very much :) And what about the bear ? Bow ? or Tank ? And again question number 2 and 3 :)

Chickenrunnn
11-09-2012, 09:20 AM
Thank you very much :) And what about the bear ? Bow ? or Tank ? And again question number 2 and 3 :)

Forgotten bow, or reaper blade :)

Enough STR to wear the str items at your lvl, rest dex :)

Armor, damage, Dodge, HIT% :)

About Skills,

Reckon 5-6, stomp 3-4, rage 6 iron 6 Hell Scream 6 ^^Those are a must :)

mejki
11-09-2012, 09:25 AM
Oh dear, I'm so thankful for that :) God Bless you ! :)