PDA

View Full Version : ***4 Small and Helpfull addons to Guilds***

Chico102693
11-09-2012, 11:45 AM
-Would it be possible for a member calculator to be added to the guild screen?
+As master of my own guild I have spoken to many other guild masters and they agree that they would appreciate having such a device...
+It would enable us to know whether or not our guilds are growing, and or if we need to change certain ways we run our guild...

-Also adding a Sign or bullettin board in the Guild hall that only officers/master could post on would be a phenominal idea...
+I am as active as i possibly can be but when I have an announcement to make to my guild, of course not all of them are going to be online at that exact period of time...
+The board could also be used to display when the next officer meeting will be and or when any guild pvp/pve events will be taking place next...

-My third addon, and im certain this will be the least appreciated addon, would be an Ally Guild Function...
+If the game ever finnally gets a Guild vs. Guild function, than members of ally guilds would be able to be called upon to help fight!
+Even though there is no funtion for it already many guilds are creating alliances already, I have been offered two alliance requests already and accepted both.

-Lastly, I think it would be a good idea to have members of the same guild have a different colored name and title, instead of blue....
+Like if a member of the same guild comes into the room, his or her name would appear red... but only to guildmates...
+This could even apply to Ally guild members, whom could have a yellow name and title...

Thanks for your consideration.

[ChicoX - Master of The Forsaken Immortals]

[Edit:] Also a search function for guild members names would be very helpfull!

Skeokateva
11-09-2012, 11:52 AM
Lol just logged to to post a recommendation for guild bulletin board . Nice suggestions I agree that would be helpful :) would u recommend that the guild icon be replaced with guild members name being displayed in color?
Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Chico102693
11-12-2012, 05:40 PM
U mean like replace the skull all together and incorporate the color idea instead?

Skeokateva
11-12-2012, 08:21 PM
Ya I like the idea of the guild members names being in color we could even have guild ranks w/ different colors. I don't know if would want to replace the skulls personally I wouldn't mind especially if they ever added ranks colors or guild ally colors;p

Sent from my DROID RAZR HD using Tapatalk 2

Anyanka
11-17-2012, 11:37 AM
A search option for Guild Masters and Officers would be nice for when scrolling down takes forever (guilds with thousands of members)

Chico102693
11-17-2012, 06:46 PM
Added to post

Totallymad
12-16-2012, 01:03 PM
nice ideas it really will be helpfull for guild master to monitor guild activity....

Ta Yo
04-24-2016, 11:58 AM
Good idea...