PDA

View Full Version : Arcane Legends Leaderboards - Season 1

Samhayne
11-09-2012, 01:47 PM
Arcane Legends features the most leaderboards of any Legends title. The game features timed runs, where players are challenged to finish dungeons in as little time as possible. Also, Leaderboards make distinctions between users on elixirs and those who are playing without.

To add interest to Leaderboards, we plan to run them episodically. From time to time we will clear the leaderboards and provide rewards to those who have placed or topped each board. The full scope of this feature, including rewards, timing and implementation, is still work-in-progress. However, we're very excited with the prospect of this feature and think that it will be something you, our fans, will enjoy too.

LwMark
11-09-2012, 01:48 PM
Sweet

Add to PL :)

BodMaster
11-09-2012, 01:56 PM
Very fitting, nice addition.

LvlCap
11-09-2012, 02:05 PM
Bring it to iOS first please

Superduper
11-09-2012, 03:30 PM
Can't wait to play!

bronislav84
11-09-2012, 04:10 PM
This needs to be done in all STS games! :D

Vystirch
11-09-2012, 08:12 PM
This needs to be done in all STS games! :D

Yah that would be great!
Thanks for the update Sam.

Thanks,
-Vys

Vystirch
11-09-2012, 08:19 PM
To add interest to Leaderboards, we plan to run them episodically. From time to time we will clear the leaderboards and provide rewards to those who have placed or topped each board. The full scope of this feature, including rewards, timing and implementation, is still work-in-progress. However, we're very excited with the prospect of this feature and think that it will be something you, our fans, will enjoy too.

So are there rewards for top guilds also? This would improve people's reasons to join guilds.
I'm thinking Maybe if a guild wins a reward that there should be a 5plat reward to ever member. Or something of the like. But this would bring in some problems like one guild getting all the players. So to off set this you would need to set a player limit to guilds.

Just an idea,
Thanks,
-Vys

Jcyee
11-10-2012, 01:31 AM
interesting...
adding leaderboards like this to other legends games would be great additions :)

Asifrausa
11-10-2012, 08:41 AM
Awesome nice adds to AL.

Mitchturbo
11-10-2012, 08:48 AM
I would like to see Death leaderboards on it soon lol XD

300+ deaths and counting! Woohoooo!

CosmoxKramer
11-10-2012, 10:26 AM
Would it satisfy all the current non-players, who are crying for resets, if they closed the first season about 1-2 weeks after the WW release? That way the people who care have 2 weeks to get to 15-16 and be caught up to people and will be ready to compete in season 2.

Also, will we be able to track lifetime stats and current season stats?

Bebsi
11-10-2012, 05:19 PM
That's a good idea.
Wouldn't hurt to have an all time leaderboards in addition to seasonal leaderboards.
Just saying', I'm not a fan when it comes to playing much in a short period of time.
Last time I did this was the dragonet quest and I took a 2 weeks break from PL after that.

When I tried for leaderboards I took my time in PL. Would be nice for long term players to work towards to :)

Aeroflame
11-10-2012, 05:59 PM
sweet, weekly competitions? go go go

BodMaster
11-10-2012, 10:44 PM
Would it satisfy all the current non-players, who are crying for resets, if they closed the first season about 1-2 weeks after the WW release? That way the people who care have 2 weeks to get to 15-16 and be caught up to people and will be ready to compete in season 2.

You mean manually disable Group 1's Kills (Players before WW) and anyone to make an acct after WW in Group 2 to allow kills? Sounds legit...

How about the seasonal challenge don't start until all WW Droid/iOS is released. (Oh no... means another reset)

CosmoxKramer
11-11-2012, 08:21 AM
I just meant to close season 1 shortly after release and give out a first prize to the early folks. By waiting about 1-2 weeks after WW release then everyone will have the opportunity to challenge in season 2 for the glory