View Full Version : For all of you who can't play.

PvE
11-09-2012, 02:31 PM
I know most of you without andriod & out of aus/can are annoied about not being able to play and that people will be maxed with tons of cash while you will be poor.

Im here to let you guys know a bit of insight to help reassure you will have a fair start. & explain a bit why sts did a limited release.

Samhayne said "limited release will be coming to a end in the NEAR future".

1) Why sts did a limited release vs full release?
1a) Think about bug fixing its easier to listen to a small selected group than thousands and thousands.
1b) If they did full release when dailies were op than econmy would be destroyed so early on.
1c) To do server testing small scale because if they did full release think of the player base we wouldnt want servers to crash and wait for a fix which would allow noone to play.

2) Why you won't have such a bad disadvantage?
2a) You will still have ability to cap before new level cap.
2b) You will still be able to obtain founders like everyone else.
2c) Stable market to come into unlike now being a bit flipflopped.
2d) Cheaper pet eggs :) More capped = more eggs farmed = higher supply than demand = cheaper
2e) Only a small player base currently plays so its not like the whole world gets to besides you. I believe worldwide will include ios.
2f) Not having to pay 3500 for 100 potions dropped to 1200.
2g) Not having to pay insane founder chest costs. 30 plat for weapon is now only 10
2h) Leader board statistics will be done in seasons meaning a reset of board not your kdr. So numbers will be reset someday and you will have your chance!

3) Things you missed out on?
3a) 3500 guild creation cost
3b) 5000,1600,4800 coin dailies
3c) Obtain your ten free plat at level 5 instead I believe 8.

Snakespeare
11-09-2012, 02:43 PM

YAY! that is huge... feeding your pet still high priced?

PvE
11-09-2012, 02:49 PM
In higher levels I never notice having a problem to afford. You can get other pets and switch witch will bypass having to feed. Its like 235 to fill my pet which I find cheap plus early levels pets are not needed. As easy to party w. Out or solo

Pets will still attack and do damage only thing you dont get is their happyness bonus which isnt amazing til you get to elite pets.

Vystirch
11-09-2012, 08:03 PM
I know most of you without andriod & out of aus/can are annoied about not being able to play and that people will be maxed with tons of cash while you will be poor.

Im here to let you guys know a bit of insight to help reassure you will have a fair start. & explain a bit why sts did a limited release.

Samhayne said "limited release will be coming to a end in the NEAR future".

1) Why sts did a limited release vs full release?
1a) Think about bug fixing its easier to listen to a small selected group than thousands and thousands.
1b) If they did full release when dailies were op than econmy would be destroyed so early on.
1c) To do server testing small scale because if they did full release think of the player base we wouldnt want servers to crash and wait for a fix which would allow noone to play.

2) Why you won't have such a bad disadvantage?
2a) You will still have ability to cap before new level cap.
2b) You will still be able to obtain founders like everyone else.
2c) Stable market to come into unlike now being a bit flipflopped.
2d) Cheaper pet eggs :) More capped = more eggs farmed = higher supply than demand = cheaper
2e) Only a small player base currently plays so its not like the whole world gets to besides you. I believe worldwide will include ios.
2g) Not having to pay insane founder chest costs. 30 plat for weapon is now only 10
2h) Leader board statistics will be done in seasons meaning a reset of board not your kdr. So numbers will be reset someday and you will have your chance!

3) Things you missed out on?
3a) 3500 guild creation cost
3b) 5000,1600,4800 coin dailies
3c) Obtain your ten free plat at level 5 instead I believe 8.

In higher levels I never notice having a problem to afford. You can get other pets and switch witch will bypass having to feed. Its like 235 to fill my pet which I find cheap plus early levels pets are not needed. As easy to party w. Out or solo

Pets will still attack and do damage only thing you dont get is their happyness bonus which isnt amazing til you get to elite pets.

thanks guys,
-Vys

Asifrausa
11-10-2012, 08:54 AM
Awesome, thanks for the update :)

ninjaduck
11-10-2012, 04:22 PM
For me pets aren't a problem, because they regen when not active. I just put out my pink dog when im doing elite and switch to pink bird when Hauntlet'ing.

Money will come easy. Make an effort with farming and the drop tables will reward you. Pink eggs go 50k+ and elite pinks go for 25k+ according to class

When people say you aren't missing out, you really aren't missing out.

SkillFullGamer
11-10-2012, 05:06 PM
Very nice :)

Mister rogers
11-10-2012, 06:05 PM
Thx, i rlly mean it, thx. U rlly put my mind at ease. I use a ios. :/

Piosidon
11-10-2012, 09:03 PM
I'm seriously tempted to steal an android and jump the border to Canada

Vystirch
11-10-2012, 09:47 PM

Just wait a week.

-Vys

Piosidon
11-10-2012, 11:01 PM

Just wait a week.

-Vys
"wait" isn't in my vocabulary

shadow90
11-11-2012, 01:45 AM
"wait" isn't in my vocabulary

Imma haxxor
Playing AL nao.

akfury
11-11-2012, 02:06 PM
The allies mess up is a huge set back to new comers just saying... People already have 300k plus... Now we get what 1k a day ??