PDA

View Full Version : Skill bug SKYWARD smash calss WAARRIOR

troller
11-09-2012, 03:40 PM
warrior's skill named skyward smash it is not aiming properly my warrior ends up smashing clear ground many a time (seems like he is also annoyed and wanna get his skills fixed)
this bug seems to me same like dark legends shadow dance which is yet not fixed in DL i hope it will taken care of

Fyrce
11-09-2012, 06:31 PM
Yeah, I think it hits empty space, boxes a lot. Pretty annoying when the party is surrounded.

Samhayne
11-10-2012, 09:43 AM
Yup, we are aware of the issue. The hard part in fixing it is getting the problem to reliably happen. We run around using skyward smash a lot and it never seems to on a debug machine. Then, go home and play and bam, it happens :(

If anyone can tell us how to reliably reproduce the issue, we'd really like to hear it!

razerfingers
11-10-2012, 09:49 AM
Ive expirienced the random breaking chests instead of smashing robber skulls and also when in a daily dungeon the skill wouldnt work at all. Lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

troller
11-10-2012, 12:57 PM
Yup, we are aware of the issue. The hard part in fixing it is getting the problem to reliably happen. We run around using skyward smash a lot and it never seems to on a debug machine. Then, go home and play and bam, it happens :(

If anyone can tell us how to reliably reproduce the issue, we'd really like to hear it!
ok sir i am on it i will try my best to do some research and try to produce it some times i wonder it may be related to ping o.O my ping is always like 400 to 600 i am not sure but others can may be post there average ping who are facing this issue
and yeah this bug started only after the new Client update or some recent fixes may be there is some connection

P.S. ----I can re and reproduce it, it happens due to some aiming problm if while using skill and moving the warrior goes a lil very lil bit behind the enemies then many a times the skyward smash hits some where else so if the enemies is behind warrior skyward cant aim backwards at the enemies :(

razerfingers
11-10-2012, 01:45 PM
ok sir i am on it i will try my best to do some research and try to produce it some times i wonder it may be related to ping o.O my ping is always like 400 to 600 i am not sure but others can may be post there average ping who are facing this issue
and yeah this bug started only after the new Client update or some recent fixes may be there is some connection

Mine is from low 80s in towne and 150-600 depends on how many mobs and people in a run

troller
11-10-2012, 01:59 PM
Mine is from low 80s in towne and 150-600 depends on how many mobs and people in a run

do u get the same bug of skyward smash hitting at the clear ground even if the enemies are near by o.O

Fyrce
11-10-2012, 03:57 PM
I've had skyward smash hit way out, on blank spots or chests, even if a mob were nearby, surrounding me or my group, or standing a bit off, fighting the group. I did not think it was a behind or in front issue, but when one is moving about, it is kind of hard to notice, so obviously I will pay attention.

Oh, I did have a time when I made sure to face a pair of mobs and skyward smash seemed to leap sideways and backwards to hit a couple chests closer by instead. I'll just have to try it some more and note whether I am moving. I was pretty sure most times I am set up facing where I want to go, but oh well, more testing required!

razerfingers
11-10-2012, 05:39 PM
do u get the same bug of skyward smash hitting at the clear ground even if the enemies are near by o.O

Yes, its done that in a big mob lol

troller
11-10-2012, 05:43 PM
i think the primary aim of skyward is set toward boxes not enemies :(

troller
11-11-2012, 08:14 PM
UPDATE--- the bug is occurring only if i am using the joystick i.e. using skyward smash while moving(via joystick)
interesting thing is dat the bug will never occur(at least not for me) if i am not touching the right side of my screen for virtual joystick
so may be devs can find some connections

edit: sometimes it is happening no matter wat :(

troller
11-12-2012, 11:11 AM
:fatigue: i am giving up on this bug it keeps on changing its nature :dispirited:

Samhayne
11-12-2012, 12:24 PM
Hey guys,

An update on the problems with Skyward Smash. We have a new client coming out today with a ton of fixes, improvements and new hotness. One of the fixes is for the problems seen with Skyward Smash. Hopefully everything is groovy after that update. Look for patch notes later today.

Superduper
11-12-2012, 01:09 PM
Hey guys,

An update on the problems with Skyward Smash. We have a new client coming out today with a ton of fixes, improvements and new hotness. One of the fixes is for the problems seen with Skyward Smash. Hopefully everything is groovy after that update. Look for patch notes later today.

By client do you mean Chrome?

troller
11-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Hey guys,

not fixed :(