PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions, Bugs, and more!

Astrocat
11-09-2012, 05:43 PM
Hey y'all.

I'll keep updating this thread on bugs, suggestions, feedback and more. Each time I find, i'll post!

Suggestions:

- Stash, make it possible to stash gold and potions.

- Pets, why can't we name our new pets for free? Since we choose the name at the start.

- IU, make a inventory button on the main page like the other games.

- Prices for potions, make them cheaper in store and guild hall since we use them a lot because health goes out pretty fast.

- Pets, they are hungry way too often, and that's a 250 gold every 5 minutes, nearly!

- Health and mana, I don't know if it's just me, but in 3 to 4 shots, I die. And after using 4 spells, i'm out of mana. I'd suggest to lower enemies damage or make us more defensive against them. I have to use 3 to 5 potions per enemy!

- Skill page, i'd suggest to make us be able to change page and have 8 skills and not 4.

- Promo codes, since there's a promo code button in Spacetime Nexus.

- Auto attack, like the other games

- Line to target, Showing the line to the selected target.

- Pets, make their kill count as ours because they KEEP stealing our kills!

Bugs:

The ''skill and attack button'' bug:

When i'm fighting and spamming my skills or attack button, if anyone or my pet approaches to it, it opens their page to stats/trade/message, so by the time closing this page, i'm dead. This is quite frustrating since i'm trying to do a K/D character.

The purchase bug:

This bug occurs when you want to purchase potions. It says that you need an amount that you ''don't have'' when you actually do.
Here's a picture:

The 60 minutes combo elixir bug:

The elixir name says it's a 60 minutes enhancer when it's not. It is a 30 minutes one. Maybe a bug or a glitch?
Here's a picture:

The Guild Hall potion price bug:

In the normal potion store, potions have their normal price and in the guild hall it's supposed to be cheaper, but this bug makes it even more expensive! for example, 100 potions = 1200gold in store but 5000gold in guild hall!
Here's a picture:

In any case, this game is the best one in my opinion. It's really hard to get used to it, but once you are, you'll enjoy each seconds of it!
The graphics are amazing, the story is funny and really nice to follow. The pets are cute and really helping. There's not a lot of different items and outfits at the moment, but they all look fantastic. The skills? They are quite good but could be better! I really like the animations too, but the Clock Skill animation makes the game lag for a second but it's fine! Anyways, amazing job on this game!
PS: For the people who wants the camera rotation, they won't have it BUT I promise you, you'll get used to it in no time! I even prefer it that way, it makes the game unique! Alright, enjoy!

-Astrocat

BodMaster
11-09-2012, 07:38 PM
Click on any Pet name you have in the Stable, and it allows you to rename once each, before costing plat.

Stash Money/Potions was a good decision, at least while in limited release.

Potions have dropped a considerable amount, but you need to purchase them with Gold through the store.

@Health/Manager, Seems your build is out of whack. Make sure you put the majority into HP if you want to survive, when you hit a perfect amount with less need of using pot, up the mana. All about the build you choose. (Please no more nerfs the game will be too easy, and no real challenge)

Auto Attack/Line to Target is child's play, remember the combat system has been greatly influenced by DL.

zeusabe
11-10-2012, 12:33 AM
Awesome, imagine what you could do if you were a legit player :D

HunterSLAYER
11-10-2012, 02:32 AM
I have a noob question. How do i enter the guild hall? XDDD
Still don't know until now cos' i hardly even have time to play Al.... :/

Astrocat
11-10-2012, 03:58 AM
I have a noob question. How do i enter the guild hall? XDDD
Still don't know until now cos' i hardly even have time to play Al.... :/

In Kraag city near the big castle with these cannons you can shoot xD