PDA

View Full Version : Oyster Pet Please?

Fyrce
11-09-2012, 07:41 PM
How about an oyster pet for AL?
For those of us who are nostalgic about the oyster class in PL?

The oyster would shoot water at the enemy and give a pearl shield armor buff.

It would make a really cute pet for those of us who desire non-legged creatures.

Thanks!

Vystirch
11-09-2012, 07:44 PM
How about an oyster pet for AL?
For those of us who are nostalgic about the oyster class in PL?

The oyster would shoot water at the enemy and give a pearl shield armor buff.

It would make a really cute pet for those of us who desire non-legged creatures.

Thanks!

That's a great idea I like it!

Thanks,
-Vys

P.S. is there a panda pet? If not there needs to be one!

Malerian
11-10-2012, 10:21 AM
Devs will probably add lots of pets as updates accumulate.
In fact, i suggest we do a pet suggestions thread and ask it to get stickied. (Maybe if we ask delphina, samhayne or [dunno his/her name yet] whoever is in charge of AL)

Oysters, why not something like the vulars in sl, lizards, parrots, pixies, etc.

Kuero
11-12-2012, 05:56 PM
An oyster? Yeah and the passive skill could be that once every month it drops a valuable pearl which can be sold for a nice amount of $

LwMark
11-13-2012, 06:16 PM
Sts should finally bring back the Oyster seriously

Snakespeare
11-13-2012, 06:43 PM
The oyster could have legs, if they want. It could be like a Flintstone car and pick up the two sides of the shell revealing little stick legs that run.

dugantale
11-13-2012, 07:03 PM
Dey need a a tiger pet, lion, elephant, raven, dove, fox, hippo, rihno, dinosaur, bear, panda, moose, falcon, pig, bull, horse, duck, spider, and etc.. Those would be cool:)

MightyMicah
11-14-2012, 09:38 AM
I approve of this suggestion! It's been so long I almost forgot about the oyster!

Vystirch
11-15-2012, 12:21 AM
Dey need a a tiger pet, lion, elephant, raven, dove, fox, hippo, rihno, dinosaur, bear, panda, moose, falcon, pig, bull, horse, duck, spider, and etc.. Those would be cool:)

Panda! That's all....

-Vys