PDA

View Full Version : Luring Pets

Fyrce
11-09-2012, 07:44 PM
There seem to be lots of complaints about feeding pets and pets being too demanding.

Some people are stabling their pets, but for those cruel masters who just love seeing their pets starve, how about the ability for kind-hearted strangers to feed others' pets, with a minuscule chance that the pet will begin following the kind stranger. Perhaps pets could have a secret "stomach" number, with higher "stomach" pets being a tiny bit easier to lure.

Just a kind thought...

Vystirch
11-09-2012, 07:47 PM
There seem to be lots of complaints about feeding pets and pets being too demanding.

Some people are stabling their pets, but for those cruel masters who just love seeing their pets starve, how about the ability for kind-hearted strangers to feed others' pets, with a minuscule chance that the pet will begin following the kind stranger. Perhaps pets could have a secret "stomach" number, with higher "stomach" pets being a tiny bit easier to lure.

Just a kind thought...

No. No. No. An alternative would be the ability to feed your friends pets once every hour/day (whatever the time constraint) would be better. The reward you would get instead of getting their pet would be to get a 500g or 1000g (idk maybe a different amount) reward for helping your friend feed there pet.

That's my feedback.
Thanks,
-Vys

Malerian
11-10-2012, 10:14 AM
Shouldn't be too much of a reward either, as it would mostly encourage people to add dozens of random people just to farm gold.

Kuero
11-12-2012, 11:20 AM
If too many people feed your pet it could get fat :(
How about letting the feeding option away and making them carnivorous? When they attack the enemies they would feed automatically lmao

Vystirch
11-12-2012, 01:05 PM
If too many people feed your pet it could get fat :(
How about letting the feeding option away and making them carnivorous? When they attack the enemies they would feed automatically lmao

Wow I love this idea! They need there daily feeding time! Rawr!

-Vys

Piosidon
11-13-2012, 07:41 AM
Why not have the pet die and it cost 2 plat to revive them? Jkjk
Anyways, what's the point in feeding pets?

Fao
11-13-2012, 08:30 AM
I can't play yet, so before it comes out for iOS, I have some questions!

1) If you just completely stop feeding your pet, besides that he stops attacking, what happens?
2) I heard something about eggs??
3) Can the pets run away or die?

Superduper
11-13-2012, 10:45 AM
Sort of like trying to capture another trainers Pokemon?

Fyrce
11-13-2012, 10:53 AM
Sort of like trying to capture another trainers Pokemon?

Hehe.