View Full Version : My application for aoc

udrahall
11-10-2012, 12:52 AM
In game name: udrahall

1: i am level 30

2: How long have u been playing?
I have been playing since august 2012.

3: Why do i like dark legends?
I play alot of mmos but dark legends is the one that seems to suit me the most.

4: Why do you want to become an ambassador?
I want to feel "special" and also ive seen alot of u guys around and you all seem really cool.

5: We organize events, parties, and contests ( in game and on*the forums). Is this something you would enjoy helping with?
*Id love to help with events as long as i understand what to do.

6: If u saw someone being a bully to another player, how woul you handle it?
First, i would report them, then i could confront the bully and would help comfort the bullied player.

7: In your own words, what is the diffrence between an ambassador and a moderator?*
Ambassadors are there to help people not used to the game, And moderators help give new ideas for updates in the game. (i think?)

8: If we picked you to become an ambassador what would suprise us most about you?*
If you picked me to become an officer a few things that would surprise you about me is that i am funny and i am an active player and i like to help players and i donate things to new players. Also u would learn i could be trusted with major important tasks.

I have read the mission stements and guidelines
I really also hope u pick me to be in the guild

Jcyee
11-10-2012, 01:29 AM
wrong place bud. all aoc apps should be posted here: http://www.spacetimestudios.com/forumdisplay.php?95-Dark-Legends-Player-Volunteer-(AoC)-Applications

udrahall
11-10-2012, 08:21 AM
Thx for telling me