PDA

View Full Version : Founders chests got a quick idea

razerfingers
11-10-2012, 09:08 AM
Say you bring the gold one down to 1,500. Affordable once a day since you have the 1k blessing(dont know if that will change) you should keep the plat ones at same price because... My idea is to make people want the plat version lets say founders gear has a 1.5% drop in the chest you buy with gold how about the plat ones you make it like 2.5% just 1% higher or maybe even 1.5%. As far as i'm concerned if it got implemented id sure as hell buy some with plat for my warrior dude :) ty for reading

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Malerian
11-10-2012, 10:10 AM
2,5% for 10plat is way too little, i really hope it's not anywhere near that already.
1,5% for 1500g is negligible.

razerfingers
11-10-2012, 01:43 PM
Keep in mind it was an example of random numbers :)

Malerian
11-12-2012, 01:26 PM
I had guessed it couldn't be that little.

But then again, if devs lowered the gold chest cost, chances are they'd lower the chance to get pinks out of it as well.

Gold chest already has less chance of spawning a pink since it can be any item, while respective plat chests only spawn one kind of item

razerfingers
11-12-2012, 02:39 PM
I had guessed it couldn't be that little.

But then again, if devs lowered the gold chest cost, chances are they'd lower the chance to get pinks out of it as well.

Gold chest already has less chance of spawning a pink since it can be any item, while respective plat chests only spawn one kind of item

Id assume they would do something to make it worth while. Afterall the founders gear was coolest looking before they nerfed elite maps now everyone farming there has legit elite armors and stuff lol

Vystirch
11-12-2012, 03:25 PM
Id assume they would do something to make it worth while. Afterall the founders gear was coolest looking before they nerfed elite maps now everyone farming there has legit elite armors and stuff lol

Realy the point of founders is to show that you have been around since the beginning. So the point of them making it a luck thing does not make me happy. Or the fact that founders isn't vanity.

-Vys

razerfingers
11-12-2012, 05:39 PM
Realy the point of founders is to show that you have been around since the beginning. So the point of them making it a luck thing does not make me happy. Or the fact that founders isn't vanity.

-Vys

Actually. It isnt, since its kinda limited and will go away soon but doesnt mean its for the "founders" as its tradeable ;)

Vystirch
11-12-2012, 06:20 PM
Actually. It isnt, since its kinda limited and will go away soon but doesnt mean its for the "founders" as its tradeable ;)

True the tradable factor when I first heard of it made me mad.

-Vys

razerfingers
11-12-2012, 06:27 PM
True the tradable factor when I first heard of it made me mad.

-Vys

I believe name has been changed. As far as i can see there was about 2 in cs a few hrs ago now none and a bunch of new names on items lol