PDA

View Full Version : Analysing Arcane Legends

Skeletonlord
11-10-2012, 02:36 PM
Hey guys!

I am very excited for the upcoming launch of Arcane Legends on iOS and Google Chrome, and every day I get the chance to do a little research on the internet. Ive seen many Arcane Legends limited release reviews all over all sorts of websites, including foreign Chinese ones!

The title of "Arcane" means "Mysterious, or secret", "hidden". This could mean that Arcane Legends could hold a secret at the end of the game that many do not understand, and it is our job to find this secret. Again, you could say I am talking a load of baloney, but this seems very reasonable in my opinion.

What do you think? Do you think there are any theories behind Arcane Legends? Maybe a secret power is hidden, and players must find it?

Let's unravel the mysteries behind Arcane Legends!

Vystirch
11-10-2012, 02:39 PM
Hey guys!

I am very excited for the upcoming launch of Arcane Legends on iOS and Google Chrome, and every day I get the chance to do a little research on the internet. Ive seen many Arcane Legends limited release reviews all over all sorts of websites, including foreign Chinese ones!

The title of "Arcane" means "Mysterious, or secret", "hidden". This could mean that Arcane Legends could hold a secret at the end of the game that many do not understand, and it is our job to find this secret. Again, you could say I am talking a load of baloney, but this seems very reasonable in my opinion.

What do you think? Do you think there are any theories behind Arcane Legends? Maybe a secret power is hidden, and players must find it?

Let's unravel the mysteries behind Arcane Legends!

I think people don't know what they are doing so they call it an arcane world :p

Thanks,
-Vys

Nightarcher
11-10-2012, 02:40 PM
I want to say it's just simply the name, but you never know! Maybe they have a complex storyline in mind.

LwMark
11-10-2012, 03:18 PM
"ARC"ane...Noahs ark? ar"CANE...Candy cane?

Im intrested

Cahaun
11-10-2012, 03:22 PM
"It was when darkness filled the world that arcane magic appeared"
Even the game's storyline has a mystery around it concerning the great evil that Gustav explained. We can use things without knowing all about it like magic and so these are considered arcane spells. Not fully understood but powerful to handle.

Cero
11-10-2012, 03:45 PM
edit.

ddnt saw that devs already post something

http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?74577-Arcane-Legends-Launch-on-Android-and-Chrome-Coming-Soon!-iOS-to-Follow-Shortly

BodMaster
11-10-2012, 03:48 PM
the only secret that i want to know is the full release.

Since when was that a secret? Next Friday, for Android/Chrome. (From Sam's post)

And when ever Apple approve the new client just released.

Cero
11-10-2012, 03:52 PM
Since when was that a secret? Next Friday, for Android/Chrome. (From Sam's post)

And when ever Apple approve the new client just released.

xD i realy thought no one would catch my post. you caught before i could edit it.

edit time 3:48.

Malerian
11-10-2012, 05:25 PM
Arcane can sometimes apply to magic and other such arts, like alchemy, too. At least in a fantasy setting.

Since Pocket Legends was probably the only title STS planned to release, they didn't specify of what type it would be. Then there were Star Legends in a sci-fi setting, and Dark Legends, in a dark urban fantasy setting.
Arcane Legends is most probably just their way to specify which premise it uses.

BodMaster
11-10-2012, 06:15 PM
xD i realy thought no one would catch my post. you caught before i could edit it.

edit time 3:48.

ROFL! Haha what can I say ;)

Aracnus
11-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Well, if you play through the game, you will find the answer you're looking for. I don't want to release any secrets about it. ;)

Kixxler
11-10-2012, 07:39 PM
It sounds catchy, that's the secret.

bronislav84
11-10-2012, 07:43 PM
Arcane can sometimes apply to magic and other such arts, like alchemy, too. At least in a fantasy setting.

Since Pocket Legends was probably the only title STS planned to release, they didn't specify of what type it would be. Then there were Star Legends in a sci-fi setting, and Dark Legends, in a dark urban fantasy setting.
Arcane Legends is most probably just their way to specify which premise it uses.That's how I see it too. They started to specify the premise after Pocket, which was just supposed to be a legend in your pocket. Portable MMO.

Xxkakuroxx
04-03-2015, 04:52 PM

Schnitzel
04-03-2015, 05:12 PM

Don't necro threads please