PDA

View Full Version : Is there a relatively large difference for Crafted Items? (75)

XghostzX
11-10-2012, 04:42 PM
As the title says...

I've been talking to many people who use the INT crafted gear, and says there's not a large difference. Apparently STR gear is OP as of now. Am I missing something?

Sciazaratek
11-10-2012, 04:54 PM
all what i can say the bow set has ~380-440 damage (unbuffed)
But lame 14-ish dodge

Bless
11-10-2012, 05:23 PM
Ur better off wearing the humania sets than to be spending 5-6m. Because there isn't much difference between uncrafted BSM -> crafted BSM
Humania crafted -> uncrafted BSM

ArtofWar
11-10-2012, 05:35 PM
the only thing i know about the new sets is that the str gear is op

Nihiliste
11-10-2012, 05:37 PM

Sound like a broken record.

ArtofWar
11-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Ur better off wearing the humania sets than to be spending 5-6m. Because there isn't much difference between uncrafted BSM -> crafted BSM

o.O

Darkterror
11-10-2012, 06:15 PM
If a wep has 1dmg and 1armor and the crafted vertion has 1dmg and 2 armor..... crafted is more likely better,the reason why stats are not being altered to make a "HUGE" difference instead of a litle difference might be the need to leave "nice" stats for future items. There is no need to have huge differences if we know the basics above. Crafted its ment to beat noncrafted. After "Considering" all the random factors.

Azabiuet
11-10-2012, 06:17 PM
If a wep has 1dmg and 1armor and the crafted vertion has 1dmg and 2 armor..... crafted is more likely better,the reason why stats are not being altered to make a "HUGE" difference instead of a litle difference might be the need to leave "nice" stats for future items. There is no need to have huge differences if we know the basics above. Crafted its ment to beat noncrafted. After "Considering" all the random factors.

What really got me about the crafted int set, is it takes away the health boost and replaces it with +1 H/s... That's kind of stupid if you ask me.

Darkterror
11-10-2012, 06:25 PM
yes. Sets are morphing to " offensive " As a result. Hp regen has to be lower down.

Darkterror
11-10-2012, 06:27 PM
As a mage...u should always remember. The weaker you are> the harder you hit.

Darkterror
11-10-2012, 06:29 PM
The point its that in order to gain something you must loose something lol

its like the law of equivalent exchange :D

Darkterror
11-10-2012, 06:37 PM
Something i noticed since the beguining of game...besides all the possible conbinations. The "OP" moves along in circles. In one cap the Dex might be op=ppl complain. In another cap the Str might be op=ppl complain. And vise versa it has being switching every cap. For example: At MT Fang feww that Wand was so OP. And now its the STR set. We know everyone decerves their turn to be OP. There is always going to be an OP set in between the rest.

XghostzX
11-10-2012, 07:59 PM
Hey Terror, try not to post more than once at a time. There's an option to "edit" your post, so just add it to the first post next time.

Anyways, it's definitely safe to say that the sets will never be "equal" And by equal, I mean a way for dex to have the proper dodge and damage, mages to have the proper armor and damage, tanks to have the proper dodge and armor, etc. This is at least in my view...

Darkterror
11-10-2012, 09:38 PM
There is no option on the sts app to edit nor delete...or i would of done it ^^

XghostzX
11-11-2012, 12:12 AM
On the mobile app, click on your own post, at the bottom it says delete^^

Chopper
11-11-2012, 12:30 AM
when will the Dex gear be OP?

Birds usually get the short end of the stick for a while now.

Especially with Humania ELite Sea Blaster - useless unless you want to get booted.

LwMark
11-11-2012, 12:32 AM
On the mobile app, click on your own post, at the bottom it says delete^^
Android just has u click ur post and edit theres no delete

WhoIsThis
11-11-2012, 07:12 AM

Sound like a broken record.

It is to be expected.

The 71 sets had 83% dodge on a fully buffed str user. And the 71 set was op in its day.

Unless the new set offered better performance, what incentive would there be to upgrade?

Elyseon
11-11-2012, 08:54 AM
Nerf dodge and dmg pls
Thanks!

ninjaduck
11-11-2012, 09:05 AM
Nerf dodge and dmg pls
Thanks!

Nerf everything. Even Regina Spektor.

Piosidon
11-11-2012, 09:19 AM
First bird OP, then Mage, now bear

Elyseon
11-11-2012, 09:39 AM
Gcd nerfed birds pretty well

Ladycecia
11-11-2012, 09:48 AM
Skill damage increased a lot with crafted bsm set vs tiki god sets. Tho the stat bonus is kinda off.

-enchantress ign strwbrycke

Elyseon
11-11-2012, 09:53 AM
Lol stat bonuses are jokes now
Ao3 and sewers added like armour and 100 health or extra mana and dmg, regen, crit
Now its like a 1% stat boost
Idk how the crafted bonus is but for uncrafted bow it was like 4 dex 4 crit 6 mana(seriously?) 6 dmg
Idk seems kinda week

What these sets need is like a 40 armour pt boost lol

XghostzX
11-11-2012, 11:12 AM
Lol stat bonuses are jokes now
Ao3 and sewers added like armour and 100 health or extra mana and dmg, regen, crit
Now its like a 1% stat boost
Idk how the crafted bonus is but for uncrafted bow it was like 4 dex 4 crit 6 mana(seriously?) 6 dmg
Idk seems kinda weak

What these sets need is like a 40 armour pt boost lol

Only reason people buy the crafted sets are for the looks I feel like... lol.

Elyseon
11-11-2012, 12:16 PM
True
I also like how except for dex, the crafted and uncrafted sets had very different stats

Conradin
11-11-2012, 12:22 PM
i am just blown away by the looks of the new gear. Haven't been impressed like this since AO3

AbsolutePally
11-11-2012, 05:16 PM
Honeslty sts should hire helpers to help them create stats for gear. These people should be pvpers, BC simply put what works well in pvp works well everywhere else. Pvp is the true testing ground for gear, if devs would realize this it would stop all the "op" cry posts.

Mainly mages are upset. Well they had extreme stats for the last two caps, so it comes with the tide. Mages farmed mass kills last two caps, not because they were all pro but because they were granted stats mages aren't meant to possess (armor reg dodge)

Roberto077
11-11-2012, 05:27 PM
Nerf the "Party Hat" vanity item. It gives way too much nothing.

Elyseon
11-11-2012, 06:01 PM
Honeslty sts should hire helpers to help them create stats for gear. These people should be pvpers, BC simply put what works well in pvp works well everywhere else. Pvp is the true testing ground for gear, if devs would realize this it would stop all the "op" cry posts.

Mainly mages are upset. Well they had extreme stats for the last two caps, so it comes with the tide. Mages farmed mass kills last two caps, not because they were all pro but because they were granted stats mages aren't meant to possess (armor reg dodge)
Yeh ud think they could get a few more on this considering how much their profits must be increasing

Ephesius
11-12-2012, 03:44 PM

There is to a difference the scythes attack is way beyond any humania weapon. I would go with the crafted set or regular uncrafted set which you already do

Elyseon
11-12-2012, 06:36 PM
Leveling up stat changes
Dmg------------------->
Armour-->
The perk vs str now is no hit%
Im trying dex bear this cap cuz str is insanely boring when two autos = victory

Bunnyshoota
11-12-2012, 06:48 PM
Dagger all the way