PDA

View Full Version : Promo codes

Astrocat
11-10-2012, 06:01 PM
Just wondering if there is any promo codes since there is the option to put some?

ArtofWar
11-10-2012, 06:05 PM
I don't think so because sts ever made an announcement when they added a new promo code in PL.

BodMaster
11-10-2012, 06:10 PM
Maybe we will see some on full release ;)

ZeroBlu
11-10-2012, 07:08 PM
Noob question whats a promo code?

Vystirch
11-10-2012, 07:11 PM
Noob question whats a promo code?

It is where you type /p (promo code) and then you get a vanity item.

-Vys

Astrocat
11-10-2012, 07:34 PM
Oh since there's no vanity yet, then promo codes can't be here. Ok I get it :).

Vystirch
11-10-2012, 08:26 PM

Yep it's hard to have promo without vanity yet.

-Vys

Bless
11-10-2012, 08:31 PM
They're not going to release the whole game yet remember this is just a beta. It's going to be announced on full release.

Commanderkeen
11-10-2012, 08:37 PM

Yep it's hard to have promo without vanity yet.

When DL released the only promo codes was for weapons so let's not jump to conclusions. Not all codes have to be for vanities.

Vystirch
11-10-2012, 08:48 PM
When DL released the only promo codes was for weapons so let's not jump to conclusions. Not all codes have to be for vanities.

This could be very true but realy come on what's the use of a item with a lvl when so many updates are sure to come?

-Vys

Commanderkeen
11-10-2012, 08:57 PM
This could be very true but realy come on what's the use of a item with a lvl when so many updates are sure to come?

-Vys

Availability. Just like the founders gear they are a certain lvl but won't be around forever.

PvE
11-10-2012, 09:23 PM
Promo codes or Promotional Codes are given when a release or "event" happens or special occasion. Such as beach antennas in PL for Humania or Pink antennas for breast cancer awareness. I do not think promotional codes are needed atm because Vanity option isnt even released yet and plus armor looks sick enough atm. I do not think promotional codes will be out til iOS or even time after because StS has alot of other work to do such as quest bugs, fixing issues that effect gameplay, improving the overall game. Best bet is to just hold out and not to get caught up over them because the game just came out and alot still has to be done.

Vystirch
11-10-2012, 09:51 PM
Promo codes or Promotional Codes are given when a release or "event" happens or special occasion. Such as beach antennas in PL for Humania or Pink antennas for breast cancer awareness. I do not think promotional codes are needed atm because Vanity option isnt even released yet and plus armor looks sick enough atm. I do not think promotional codes will be out til iOS or even time after because StS has alot of other work to do such as quest bugs, fixing issues that effect gameplay, improving the overall game. Best bet is to just hold out and not to get caught up over them because the game just came out and alot still has to be done.

Well said that's what I mean.

-Vys

Commanderkeen
11-10-2012, 09:59 PM
Well said that's what I mean.

-Vys

DL codes was out before iOS release.

Vystirch
11-10-2012, 10:05 PM
DL codes was out before iOS release.

Wow aren't you being argumentative?
I believe that promos will not be out till after full release (including iOS) and that promos will be vanities. Also I believe founders gear might eventually become vanity.

-Vys

Commanderkeen
11-10-2012, 10:56 PM
Wow aren't you being argumentative?
I believe that promos will not be out till after full release (including iOS) and that promos will be vanities. Also I believe founders gear might eventually become vanity.

-Vys

Nope just correcting. Don't need you all feeding people the wrong information. Do I believe promos if any (SL has never had any) will come out after official release. Will theybe vanities, probably not since STS said they haven't even considered vanities yet so probably they will be weapons or armor like DL like I said. Will founders be vanities again no.

Vystirch
11-10-2012, 10:59 PM
Nope just correcting. Don't need you all feeding people the wrong information.

Lol ok I am not a dl player so otherwise I would have known. From what I know is what I said.

-Vys

gison
11-11-2012, 05:08 PM
SL didn't even get promo codes, stop complaining.

Commanderkeen
11-11-2012, 05:37 PM

Thank you.

Astrocat
11-11-2012, 06:02 PM

Who complained?

gison
11-12-2012, 01:39 AM
Who complained?

Ahem, my bad, don't ask*. :stupid:

Ahrie
11-12-2012, 01:46 AM
Promo code for AL type /p shutthefrackup and revive a free swift kick in the arse lol

Loaden
11-22-2012, 10:50 PM
There has been a promo code released in AL. P.s DL had at least 10 promo codes for weapons without any breast awareness event etc.

flashbackflip
11-23-2012, 12:28 PM
I received one code via email

It was a so-called 'vip' code

But guess what.. It was a code for the sword only.. with explanation 'we hope u play warrior'

...fail... I play mage... so it was kinda lame

I also heard some codes r distributed via gaming communities and I think amount s will raise as ios will kick out

Hotdawg
11-23-2012, 12:38 PM
I received one code via email

It was a so-called 'vip' code

But guess what.. It was a code for the sword only.. with explanation 'we hope u play warrior'

...fail... I play mage... so it was kinda lame

I also heard some codes r distributed via gaming communities and I think amount s will raise as ios will kick out

Can you share the code? Im a warrior

Deathpunch
11-23-2012, 01:49 PM
Can you share the code? Im a warrior

stsvip111612

-----
This post has +5 to topic derailment

Otkau Dark
07-23-2014, 10:00 PM
I don't think so because sts ever made an announcement when they added a new promo code in PL.

Whats the new promo code PL?

SacredKnight
07-23-2014, 10:05 PM
There should be Vanity Promo Codes for AL instead of useless lvl 1 weapons .-.

Anarchist
07-23-2014, 10:41 PM
Promo code for AL type /p shutthefrackup and revive a free swift kick in the arse lol
Lmao.

The necro though.