PDA

View Full Version : The Big XP vanity helm!!

Chickenrunnn
11-10-2012, 06:29 PM
Hello!

All is in the title! We have a Bigger Luck Vanity helm, why don't you guys make a x1.5 XP vanity helm?? ^^

What do you guys think about that? :)

WarTornBird
11-10-2012, 06:44 PM
1.5 xp vanity ferevur. That'd be nice seeing as getting to 76 nearly takes 2 whole elite caps

ArtofWar
11-10-2012, 07:53 PM
good idea bro

Bless
11-10-2012, 07:59 PM
2k gold x infinity = Great idea of a gold sink! (Sarcasm)

Nice idea but i don't think devs would agree

Energizeric
11-11-2012, 12:36 PM
1.5x is a little much, but maybe like the big luck helm, it should add like 10%. That would be cool.

Chickenrunnn
11-11-2012, 02:35 PM
1.5x is a little much, but maybe like the big luck helm, it should add like 10%. That would be cool.

x1.1 XP ? O.O 1 xp more every 1à monsters? :o ..

Maybe x1.25 would be enough yeah.

Roc
11-11-2012, 03:27 PM
Making people level longer is a main way of accumulating profit. The longer it takes us to level, the more plat we buy in order to buy more elixirs. Now, if this helm were as expensive as those omnipotent helm thingamabobers people would be dropping enough plat to make up for the shortened leveling period. I know another complaint people have about stat increasing helms is that it prevents people from wearing other vanities...maybe if it were a ring and people had to choose between their ring bonus and xp?

That's not to say that I wouldn't love a helm that makes leveling take less time ;)

Chickenrunnn
11-11-2012, 03:45 PM
Making people level longer is a main way of accumulating profit. The longer it takes us to level, the more plat we buy in order to buy more elixirs. Now, if this helm were as expensive as those omnipotent helm thingamabobers people would be dropping enough plat to make up for the shortened leveling period. I know another complaint people have about stat increasing helms is that it prevents people from wearing other vanities...maybe if it were a ring and people had to choose between their ring bonus and xp?

That's not to say that I wouldn't love a helm that makes leveling take less time ;)

I think an XP hat worthing 50-100 plats as Big Luck hat would bring much much much plat spending :)
Players would buy it, and buy trashers to go faster and faster :)

I think it would be a good addition :o

Roberto077
11-12-2012, 04:55 PM

Considering how sts lowered the amount of xp to level down about 60% from level 40 to level 65 means that they don't believe more xp = more plat. More caps = more plat