PDA

View Full Version : RESPEC option with GOLD pls pls pls pls

troller
11-10-2012, 09:44 PM
it will be great to see an option to respec with gold may a very high amount of gold to make game fair for all there must be an option for gold respec

DEVs hear my plea :grey:

Dalinuel
11-11-2012, 01:11 AM
+1 this idea

ninjaduck
11-11-2012, 01:46 AM
Yerp

moonway03
11-11-2012, 02:34 AM
I second the motion o,o

Sent from my GT-P7500 using Tapatalk 2

Vystirch
11-11-2012, 10:04 AM
I agree.

-Vys

Malerian
11-11-2012, 10:31 AM
Not to burst your bubble, but since it hasn't happened yet in PL, SL or DL, i don't think devs will put one there.

I still agree, this would be a great idea for younger players/those who want to play the hard way :P
Especially since it seems W3i isn't working much anymore.

troller
11-11-2012, 02:26 PM
i think this is a big issue why cant we respec with gold
in DL i hv seen many ppl making multiple accnts after reaching lvl cap------ reason-----no plats to respec hence due to a bad distribution of skill points keep getting killed in PvP a lot
this is a basic need for every player something must be done :( it will be like players with plat will keep getting kills easily and non-plat ppl will keep making new accnts :(

gundamsone
11-11-2012, 04:13 PM
STS is a business. You guys have to understand that there's some things they simply cannot give you guys as a gold purchaseable.
That being said, normally people want new toons on the same e-mail b/c of sharing stash so either way it's a win-win for STS b/c new toons cost plat.

troller
11-11-2012, 04:44 PM
business cant be everything
something in favor of those who cant buy plats shall be done or may be at least respec plat cost can be lowered to 1 so dat the free plats can be utilized by players

it will be very helpful as well as for STS business and satisfaction for players bingoooo :encouragement:

DEVs hear my plea :(

ninjaduck
11-11-2012, 05:06 PM
STS is a business. You guys have to understand that there's some things they simply cannot give you guys as a gold purchaseable.
That being said, normally people want new toons on the same e-mail b/c of sharing stash so either way it's a win-win for STS b/c new toons cost plat.

When full release comes out stash will be practically useless because of multilogging.

Kuero
11-11-2012, 06:54 PM
You can play the entire game for free. Isn't that fair enough yet?

troller
11-11-2012, 07:45 PM
You can play the entire game for free. Isn't that fair enough yet?

yes sir it is fair enough for those who love to play PvE but for non premium PvP players not totally fair and actually i am a platinum user and i really dont need an option to respec with gold but m talking about the balance of the game for properly balancing a game the basic needs of all the players must be met for free i guess :(
and this is just suggestion because this is the feedback and suggestion section :( all i wish is to make an awesome game even more awesome :)

ArtofWar
11-11-2012, 08:37 PM
i agree! really good idea!

Kuero
11-12-2012, 11:10 AM
It's not like I wouldn't welcome this. As less we pay as better but since in the 3 titles before its all plat based you shouldn't expect a change