PDA

View Full Version : Pinks from BSM mini-bosses?

Chopper
11-11-2012, 02:10 PM
Not sure if this is general knowledge so i'd thought i'd share, just in case.

The mini-boss(?) (next to Knight Fox) drops pinks apparently. I just got a Pink Lvl 75 Scythe unexpectedly dropped on me from him during a run.

Of course the downside of getting a pink from a mini-boss is that other members of your party immediate stops fighting apparently and either wants to 'trade' with you so they can "see the pink item" (not sure why people dont just go to CS Balefort to see the stats on items), and you also seem to get one or two asking for you to GIVE them your drop for some reason. Weird.

Elyseon
11-11-2012, 02:23 PM
and you also seem to get one or two asking for you to GIVE them your drop for some reason. Weird.
Dats fun
Ppl suck btw

slaveleia
11-11-2012, 04:07 PM
The moar bosses dropping stuff the better! Gives you additional chances at looting pinks which everyone needs.

I don't know why but each time I see the knight fox, I think it says Megan Fox lmao!

Hate noobs that beg or demand that you hand over expensive stuff wtf

Chopper
11-11-2012, 04:19 PM
I don't know why but each time I see the knight fox, I think it says Megan Fox lmao!

Hate noobs that beg or demand that you hand over expensive stuff wtf

ha me too! Meagan fox!

yeah, always followed by 2-4 PLZ! after asking you to give them your good drops.

Suntv
11-11-2012, 04:40 PM
Not sure if this is general knowledge so i'd thought i'd share, just in case.

The mini-boss(?) (next to Knight Fox) drops pinks apparently. I just got a Pink Lvl 75 Scythe unexpectedly dropped on me from him during a run.

Of course the downside of getting a pink from a mini-boss is that other members of your party immediate stops fighting apparently and either wants to 'trade' with you so they can "see the pink item" (not sure why people dont just go to CS Balefort to see the stats on items), and you also seem to get one or two asking for you to GIVE them your drop for some reason. Weird.

True, I saw em drop 3 pinks last 2 weeks

Noodleleg
11-11-2012, 05:26 PM
Well, in Underworld, I got a flying armor from Emma ._.! Never seen her drop one in Red Dragon's Lair though.

vle_hoang
11-11-2012, 08:46 PM
nice, good to know.

slaveleia
11-12-2012, 04:29 AM
I got a Flying Helm from the mini boss yesterday...not bad XD

Brave Sir Robin
11-12-2012, 10:26 AM
Yes, good to know. I felt like I was wasting my time killing these minis...

As for people asking to see your loot etc during the run, it's sad that it happens at the top level, but you could simply reply "after run please" (if you want to be polite that is :)).

Energizeric
11-12-2012, 11:19 PM
The mini bosses drop the same loot as all other bosses, except drops don't always happen. In a party of 5, maybe one or two players may get a drop from the mini boss, where as the main bosses give drops to all party members.

Cheeezburgler
11-13-2012, 01:51 AM
Has anyone tried to farm just the mini-bosses? The pink drop rate obviously isn't as high as that of a normal boss, but both mini-bosses are at the beginning of the map so the runs would be quick. If anyone has tried this I'd like to know how it worked out.

McBain
11-13-2012, 05:37 AM
Reminds me of the Halloween event when everyone was saying "skip the headmistress" and I got a pink drop from her. I don't think farming the mini-bosses would be worthwhile though, since I'm sure their pink drop rate is probably lower and they don't drop to all party members as mentioned. Your chances are low enough that if you're going to farm a map, it's far more worthwhile to go for the main boss even though it takes a little longer.

Roberto077
11-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Well it is an extremely rare pink. What would you expect from people who see an end-game legendary item..