PDA

View Full Version : The Ruler of Alterra: Part I

Reunegade
11-11-2012, 06:16 PM
He laid there, feeling pain and agony throughout his body. He looked as his bloody arm and screeched in pain as he moved. He was still under attack. He could see Brom heading towards his allies. He couldn't stop there......he got up, sheathed his fortified sword, and moved slowly toward Brom. Brom wasn't quick enough to know that he had stabbed the sword into the back of his golden armor. Brom froze, and then fell down. Blood had soaked his glyph armor. They had won. He knew it; there could not be something more powerful that could threaten him. He was wrong. As he and his allies, Vincent and Ellie, walked down the dark town of what would be soon known as Glumdoll Cemetery, he heard a light shake. "I wonder what that is," whispered Remus. He ambled slowly into the woods. He froze in horror. He quickly ran back and turned to Vincent. "Run." he said, shaking. Vincent knew, and he, Ellie, and Vincent ran as far as they could. After what he thought was 2 hours, he could run no more. "Let's take a break," Ellie said, breathing hard. They looked around. After about 10 minutes of staring in amazement, Remus started to shiver. Where was he? "Snowpeak," Vincent said, gritting his teeth. "What?" Remus replied. "Snowpeak Mountain. I was born here. The last thing I would ever want to do was to come here." Vincent said. "Why?" Ellie said. "It was once a very peaceful place until the tribe called the "Nites" came. They stole all the town had, including the ultra rare Green Ice Longsword. The town panicked, and one minute later, everyone left. Nobody has come back ever since." Vincent stated. "No wonder why it's so deserted," Ellie whispered. "We better make a fire before we freeze to death," Remus said. They agreed, and they got wood from their surroundings. Suddenly, someone screamed. About four seconds later, the screaming ended. "What was that?" asked Remus. "I don't know. We better head toward the way of the scream," Ellie said. And they headed up the slippery mountain. They stopped when they saw someone with blood covering their body. Remus pulled him towards the fire to cool him off. "My name is Ryom," the penguin said. "Why are you here?" Vincent asked. "My friend in Balefort, Arthur, wanted me to find a Green Ice Longsword for him. He said that the longsword was the last item he needed to complete his collection. When I went up the mountain, I saw a Nite holding a Green Ice Longsword. I couldn't believe my eyes. I moved closer, which was the worst choice that I have ever made. He chopped me with his longsword." he said, coughing. "We better heal you up. You're covered in blood." Ellie healed Ryom, and he was sparkling in his iceberg armor. "Luckily, my friend Artie said that he would come rescue me. I contacted him through a Gurgox Eye. He could see what happened here, and I could see what happened there," he continued. "But unfortunately, when the Nite stabbed me in the chest, my Gurgox Eye flew down the mountain," he coughed. "Hey, want to go try to find the eye?" Remus suggested. "No. The Nites will probably have stolen it by now. It's probably best to just go to Balefort and apologize to Artie. He probably would want me to pay a lot of the big bucks, but he's a very easygoing guy. He doesn't get angry easily." he said. "Okay, do you know the way to Balefort?" Vincent asked. "Yes, but we best go to Wyldwood first. I have something to pick up there." Ryom answered. And so they paced their way down the mountain, through the path that connected Glumdoll to Balefort. "Here is the most popular town in Balefort, Fort Blackstone. This is where Artie lives. We should go to Wyldwood first, my goblin friend has a very nice weapon of mine, a platinum talon." Ryom explained. And so they headed toward the darkest area of Balefort. They went into a very big castle. "Ah, welcome Ryom! What would you like to withdraw today?" Asked a goblin, which looked like their king. "May I please withdraw my Jewel Thief's Platinum Talon?" Ryom asked nicely. "Ah, yes you may." As he opened the vault, an alarm broke. Suddenly crocodiles appeared. "We're under attack." The king muttered under his breath. "Go. I'll take care of these idiotic pests. Good thing it's not Scalefield's army." he yelled through the marching. And Ryom, Remus, Ellie, and Vincent ran. "Whoa, whoa! Slow down there, pals!" the canary said. "Hey Artie!" Ryom exclaimed. "I'm sorry I couldn't contact you. I lost my Gurgox Eye." Ryom apologized. "It's fine, Ry. I got a bunch anyways. Who are these?" Artie said. "Name's Remus, brother of Romulus." Remus declared. "Ah, Romulus! A very brave warrior, if I can say so myself. And who are you?" he said, pointing to Vincent. "My name is Vincent, brother of the mayor of Muck Hovel." Vincent said respectfully. "Great!! And who is this young lady?" he said with pleasure. "My name is Ellie. My sister, Darada, works here as the town stash." Ellie said. "Very good. Now Ryom, I think you would like to talk to Arthur." he said. "Hi Ryom! How are yo-" he was interrupted by a warrior. "Remus!!! It's me Romulus, we're under att-" Suddenly a gunshot that sounded awfully like the Sentinel Shotgun pierced through the air and hit Romulus in the chest. "Brother!!" Remus cried. He was seeing the dying face of Romulus, his brother he had not known for more than 7 months.

Thanks for reading, and Part II will be coming soon.