PDA

View Full Version : End Game PvP losing it's touch?

azefekie
11-11-2012, 08:45 PM
I've noticed "endgame" PvP is losing its touch. Str sets have become the best sets you can use, making it kinda boring. The reason, most of us already know, is str sets have beast dodge. Pure int on mages are strong but are worthless against an opponent who dodges everything, pure dex is the same way. A mage with a str set (pally) and vanity ring has about 40-45 dodge at all times. A bird with str set (warbird) and vanity ring has about 42-50 dodge at all times, max dodge skill buff puts them at about 80+ dodge. A bear with str set has about 44-50 dodge at all times, dodge skill maxed puts them at 75+ dodge. With dodge being the biggest factor in "endgame" PvP and CTF "skill" is no longer needed to play. Now that str sets have become the best sets for PvP and CTF, if you want to be any good and stay alive, int and dex sets are almost pointless. I understand that in some classes dodge is needed, but it almost seems like its being abused in a way now.

P.S if you only PVE disregard this thread

Nihiliste
11-11-2012, 08:56 PM
I couldn't agree more. All these lame players running around with strength sets are boring me. A good int mage and a dex bird could take me out. Learn to play your class and stop hiding behind a bear's set.

Bous
11-11-2012, 08:58 PM
And if its crafted you just get duced on

Noodleleg
11-11-2012, 09:02 PM
Its*

@Bous

It's*

Noodleleg
11-11-2012, 09:14 PM
Gg grammar.

It's my duty as a post-patrolnian.

Multibird
11-11-2012, 09:22 PM
I couldn't agree more. All these lame players running around with strength sets are boring me. A good int mage and a dex bird could take me out. Learn to play your class and stop hiding behind a bear's set.

Agreed

AbsolutePally
11-11-2012, 09:33 PM
Its been this way for awhile, at least its a set now thats "op" not a single class using int gear like the last two caps.

MightyMicah
11-11-2012, 09:40 PM
Let it be known that I predicted the rise of strength gear before nuri's was released! ;)

Mage till the end
11-11-2012, 09:41 PM
I hope they make pvp into serious consideration in the next cap

azefekie
11-11-2012, 09:44 PM
the only thing that would solve this is if they made it where classes could only use class specific items. at least in pvp and ctf
I hope they make pvp into serious consideration in the next cap

XghostzX
11-11-2012, 10:02 PM
STS is having trouble scaling stats as the game gradually progresses. They need someone who can specialize with PvP and equal stats^^

azefekie
11-11-2012, 10:08 PM
STS is having trouble scaling stats as the game gradually progresses. They need someone who can specialize with PvP and equal stats^^

I agree, i think pure dex bow birds have it the worst 85% of the time i 2 hit them and its over. just free kills which is boring

Elyseon
11-11-2012, 10:20 PM
Pvp peaked at 56 and crashed after 61

Mage till the end
11-11-2012, 11:26 PM
Pvp peaked at 56 and crashed after 61

My fav was 50 :D
Good times with my Cosmo set.

WhoIsThis
11-11-2012, 11:48 PM
the only thing that would solve this is if they made it where classes could only use class specific items. at least in pvp and ctf

Actually that would worsen things significantly. In such a circumstance, it would be total bear domination due to the sheer power of the str set.

The reason is very simple. Dodge is making an asymptotic approach closer to 100%. You can of course, give more and more skill or weapons damage, but at some point, the % stats will have an upper limit.

Superduper
11-11-2012, 11:52 PM
Not just the armors dodge, but the range of beckon. It's ridiculous. Especially is the bear is lagging.

WarTornBird
11-12-2012, 12:10 AM

So play with a bow set, talon set, or wand set ;) <3 (if you can't take this is as a joke lighten up ._.)

TEOKILLO
11-12-2012, 12:12 AM
Mega blasters with aoe damage^^

Rushorgtfo
11-12-2012, 12:13 AM
the best solution is increasing health pool across the board or reduce all skill and base damadge significantly so it takes skill combo and a real good build to win vs 1 or 2 players. At a time.

IN OTHER WORDS PVP NEEDS A REVAMP

azefekie
11-12-2012, 12:17 AM
i agree with you too a point, but i've always been a pure int mage and havent met a bear i cant kill. of course there are some bears i struggle with gladiator being one, but he was born OP so that doesnt count.
Actually that would worsen things significantly. In such a circumstance, it would be total bear domination due to the sheer power of the str set.

The reason is very simple. Dodge is making an asymptotic approach closer to 100%. You can of course, give more and more skill or weapons damage, but at some point, the % stats will have an upper limit.

TANKKAAR
11-12-2012, 12:18 AM
Nerf Dodge, Damage, Increase Armor and make it class specific gear!!!

azefekie
11-12-2012, 12:20 AM
^ nuff said

WhoIsThis
11-12-2012, 01:36 AM
the best solution is increasing health pool across the board or reduce all skill and base damadge significantly so it takes skill combo and a real good build to win vs 1 or 2 players. At a time.

IN OTHER WORDS PVP NEEDS A REVAMP

Increasing hp would have its own consequences. For one, matches would be much longer and perhaps RNG crit-based. And it would make PvE too easy.

I'd say dodge has to go down - a lot. Especially for bears. Mages should not have dodge. Birds too should have a reduction since, it's heavily dodge RNG based.

dudetus
11-12-2012, 05:56 AM
For birds endgame PvP has been dead since Fang. U'll get used to it.

Noodleleg
11-12-2012, 07:25 AM
STS members are pretty much PVE based... So... I think they're trying to make bears a bit more offensive and mages more like helpers... And birds, as always, pew pew ers... But... Since they gave bears that offensive attribute, on top of some pretty nice stats, it created OP-ness. STS, sewers days plox?

Deadbite
11-12-2012, 07:46 AM

I agree, i think pure dex bow birds have it the worst 85% of the time i 2 hit them and its over. just free kills which is boring

I'm a pure bow bird with out vanitys or dodge rings... It is almost impossible to kill good mages like aze.. I et 1-3 hit and I dodge maybe half making me an easy free kill... This happens in 1v1 and ffa or ctf... Pvp needs a revamp give birds more health dodge and armour.. and CLASS SPECIFIC in tiers of all these pallys and warbirds...

Ephesius
11-12-2012, 10:16 AM
Birds and mages with str set smh, My birds pure dex and can beat any class with dex set, my bear is str and can beat anybody with my str set, and my mage is all intel and can beat anyone with intel set. Mages and birds using str set makes it very easy to win them if you know what your doing. Btw you can can easily beat a bird and mage using str set by kiting, words of advice from a pro who can play all three classes

TANKKAAR
11-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Biggest noob ever^^ talks big dies a lot......lol

Nihiliste
11-12-2012, 10:26 AM
Birds and mages with str set smh, My birds pure dex and can beat any class with dex set, my bear is str and can beat anybody with my str set, and my mage is all intel and can beat anyone with intel set. Mages and birds using str set makes it very easy to win them if you know what your doing. Btw you can can easily beat a bird and mage using str set by kiting, words of advice from a pro who can play all three classes

Lol go away nub.

wvhills
11-12-2012, 10:26 AM
I agree. I've pm'd techno about the str sets and asked him to sneak into end game pvp and take a look at what's going on. I haven't heard any reply from him. IMO, pvp in general isn't a big deal to sts. Their focus is on doing things that generate plat sells such as giving eggs to people who reach "elite" cap in 4 days, putting higher drop rates for crafting items and pinks in plat per run maps, making cool items and putting them in maps only available to those who buy thrashers to reach "elite" cap, etc.

Gaunab
11-12-2012, 10:55 AM
I agree. I've pm'd techno about the str sets and asked him to sneak into end game pvp and take a look at what's going on. I haven't heard any reply from him. IMO, pvp in general isn't a big deal to sts. Their focus is on doing things that generate plat sells such as giving eggs to people who reach "elite" cap in 4 days, putting higher drop rates for crafting items and pinks in plat per run maps, making cool items and putting them in maps only available to those who buy thrashers to reach "elite" cap, etc.

*her

At least that explains why you haven't gotten a reply. ;)

Ephesius
11-12-2012, 11:04 AM
If techno sneaks into pvp better wear a 71 and + set or because people who are not as nice as me tends to team and troll those 65 gear users. Anytime I see someone rush a new person or a 65 gear user I help the guy kill the rusher, because thats how good of a petson I am

TEOKILLO
11-12-2012, 11:04 AM
I heard ephesius is outsoc

wvhills
11-12-2012, 11:05 AM
*her

At least that explains why you haven't gotten a reply. ;)

sorry, hehe. I remembered between techno and carapace one was really a girl and one pretended to be a girl but couldn't remember which was which. haha.

Ephesius
11-12-2012, 11:15 AM
lililpojlil
outsoc
sockouts
ephesius
BestBurd
Leeech

My last two are soon to be 70"s aswell but for now the donimate lvl 30 pvp so yea best 30 pvper and endgamer pvper in pl now. If you have seen my 30's there pratically impossible to beat

Waug
11-12-2012, 11:33 AM
Need to upgrade hit% - dodge relation algorithm, (and/or hit% capping) EVERYTHING WILL BE SOLVED.

Disagree with me, if any1 need explanation.

p.s. : though I don't think exact capping exist here.

Plaguemaw
11-12-2012, 11:56 AM
Need to upgrade hit% - dodge relation algorithm, (and/or hit% capping) EVERYTHING WILL BE SOLVED.

Disagree with me, if any1 need explanation.

p.s. : though I don't think exact capping exist here.

Agreed. I'm an old school pen and paper RPG player. Since when does a stat (hit % or crit or dodge) go over 100%? Mechanics here could use a bit of tuning, as the gear is outgrowing the formula. IMO

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

azefekie
11-12-2012, 01:39 PM
Anything you increase or decrease will have its own consiquence, also increasing hp wouldnt make PVE easier...increase enemy damage? cancels that. bears dont need to lose dodge they fight close range unlike mages and birds who can "kite" all day. i believe increasing armor and hp would do a lot especially for birds
Increasing hp would have its own consequences. For one, matches would be much longer and perhaps RNG crit-based. And it would make PvE too easy.

I'd say dodge has to go down - a lot. Especially for bears. Mages should not have dodge. Birds too should have a reduction since, it's heavily dodge RNG based.

azefekie
11-12-2012, 01:41 PM
wish i could delete posts

Neutral
11-12-2012, 01:43 PM
wish i could delete posts
Amen..

azefekie
11-12-2012, 01:47 PM
I agree to a point, but when you throw in debuffs especially in 5 vs 5 CTF match and theyre all in one spot, if your % isnt over 100% would probably be 0 when hit by so many debuffs.
Agreed. I'm an old school pen and paper RPG player. Since when does a stat (hit % or crit or dodge) go over 100%? Mechanics here could use a bit of tuning, as the gear is outgrowing the formula. IMO

Sent from my HTCEVODesign4G using Tapatalk 2

ninjaduck
11-12-2012, 01:49 PM

Agreed bro

Ephesius
11-12-2012, 01:53 PM
I was giving my opinion. Only bears should use str set not a mage nor burd

azefekie
11-12-2012, 01:58 PM
problem is you werent giving your opinion you were comimg on this thread thats talking about what needs to be changed, and saying theres no one that can beat you. go on another thread and do this we dont have time for your childish games. a 1 vs1 match is too easy to set up, pm me in game ill fight any of your toons.
I was giving my opinion. Only bears should use str set not a mage nor burd

azefekie
11-12-2012, 02:01 PM
lets just keep it to the thread topic ephesius ty

bglir
11-12-2012, 02:09 PM

Its sad that some of you guys thinking that we choose to hide behind a bear set, Can't you guys consider that their are so many players across the globe and not all have the same good ping, for me in my country i have internet Ping of average of 600-850, using a mage with a pure int class sets i will never win PVP WITH BAD PING, i have no choice but to go for str sets and try to adapt to it and have a slim chance to win just some of the fights, PVE too is really hard on us who have high ping we always die due to lag, MY POINT HERE IS I'M ONE OF THE PLAYERS YOU CALLED LAME RUNNING WITH STRENGTH SETS, I WANTED TO HAVE A CHANCE TO BE IN PVP, I WANT TOO ALSO TO HAVE THE CHANCE TO COMPETE WITH YOU GUYS WITH FAR BETTER PING THAN MINE, SO ARE THE SAME WITH OTHER PLAYERS WHO HAVE THE SAME SITUATION AS I AM, JUST THINK, SAME SITUATION IN REAL LIFE NOT ALL HUMAN ARE CREATED EQUAL SOME ARE TALL SOME ARE SHORT, SOME ARE GIFTED SOME ARE NOT, WE TOO WANTED TO BE THE SAME LIKE THE OTHERS, SO THE ONLY WAY IS TO USE WHAT EVER MEANS AVAILABLE TO ACHIEVE IT. IF ALL OF US PING ARE EQUAL I WILL SURE LEAVE MY STR SETS AND GO PURE INT, I TOO WANT TO HAVE A CHANCE TO BE ONE OF THE BEST IN MY OWN CLASS.

azefekie
11-12-2012, 02:20 PM
you're absolutely right bglir, there are a few pally players who have always been, i didnt mean for it to single you out. most of us who have played this game a long time and are devout PvP and CTF players know who you guys are, bglir, nobounds, potectmyneck, and lovelyjulie just to name the ones i can think of, but for all the new ones that are str now all i hear is "it's easy being str". it's a hard thing for STS to change stuff with so many opinions and them wanting to make the games even and fair.

Ephesius
11-12-2012, 02:27 PM
Off topic but

If I beat aze with my non crafted lvl 70 set against his crafted or non crafted 76 set doesnt that prove I am the best?

On topic

They should not give mages and birds extra stats unless they give us bears some. I would go full str if my hit percentage didnt go down to 70. that hit percentage isnt good for pve or pvp and giving birds and mages extra stats would lead to the bear being the weakest unplayable character of the game

azefekie
11-12-2012, 02:31 PM
...lol all i can do is laugh at you, looking for so much attention. i think you negative kdr says it all 1k-15k gg
Off topic but

If I beat aze with my non crafted lvl 70 set against his crafted or non crafted 76 set doesnt that prove I am the best?

On topic

They should not give mages and birds extra stats unless they give us bears some. I would go full str if my hit percentage didnt go down to 70. that hit percentage isnt good for pve or pvp and giving birds and mages extra stats would lead to the bear being the weakest unplayable character of the game

azefekie
11-12-2012, 03:13 PM
yeah i kept hearing last cap pure mages were "op", each cap everyone says something is OP. just need a dev you only does PvP and CTF. maybe some new maps would be awesome too.
Its been this way for awhile, at least its a set now thats "op" not a single class using int gear like the last two caps.

Ephesius
11-12-2012, 03:36 PM
Well I won't lie my kdr is 3k wins and 5k deaths on all of my toons except my twinks. It is because I don't boost my kills and I don't rush the newcomers. I have a legit kdr but having a bad kdr doesnt mean your not good at pvp I mean look at me im the best endgame pvper in pl and I have a bad kdr. Im naturally the best at any fighting game I play so it came natural for me to be super pro on pl just took awhile and some practice, which everyone should do and stop using str sets. A sword only looks right for a bear not a bird or mage

Deadbite
11-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Looked over everyones ideas I agree with many some kind of..... Sts here's the thing the way you set up PvP was only going to work for so long eventually your formula was going to have its flaws.. Look at pvp now bears dps is 300-450 (correct if I'm wrong not a bear) which with one auto hit can take half a birds health 2 can kill it.. Back in the sewer days yes there were a few things that could have been beter (birds very good) but things were fairly balanced and your aglarithim worked. Even in nuris things were okay not good not bad mages got that muck needed critc boost and bears got a fair treatment and buff birds were still pretty good, we got a nice range and regen buff very help full.. In fang I wasn't there so not much help... Humania the infamous angel sets made there apperence. Mages... Wen combined with vanity ring 25% dodge or so. Not exactly fun for us birds.. Birds 60 dodge buffed as a pure dex bird WOAH what happend.. Shouldn't be like that.. Bears there lucky day came with tiki crushers. Now blacksmoke.... Back to we're I came from bird get 1-3 hits... Mages can get killed fast but only when they are unlucky or bad.. Good ones like aze destroy.. Bears woah all luck here.. 80 plus dodge haven't seen that much ever.. 350 damage or so woah again..
All I wan to say is dex should give some sort of health boost maybe 1 hp for 2-5 dex points? Atleast somthing. Mages idk ask a Mage... I think maybe armour buff DMG nerf? Idk. Bears were do I stet.. Dodge reduction armour buff maybe... And dmg WOW please reduce by 50-100.. I think class specific would be well nice but I don't want to ruin dex bears and the pallys since day one.. Just my 2cenrs..

Deadbite
11-12-2012, 03:46 PM
Well I won't lie my kdr is 3k wins and 5k deaths on all of my toons except my twinks. It is because I don't boost my kills and I don't rush the newcomers. I have a legit kdr but having a bad kdr doesnt mean your not good at pvp I mean look at me im the best endgame pvper in pl and I have a bad kdr. Im naturally the best at any fighting game I play so it came natural for me to be super pro on pl just took awhile and some practice, which everyone should do and stop using str sets. A sword only looks right for a bear not a bird or mage

Your full of sh*t. Best endgame pvp my a**. 3k kills is nothing. Sorry to burst your bubble and ruin your dreams. Truth hurt.

Ephesius
11-12-2012, 04:27 PM
No worrys I know how to take a opion like a man. I fully mastered the bear its already unbeatable all thats left to master is my bird and mage. So far my bird and mage id still defeatable. But if you see me on my bear ( the undeafeatable outsoc) I'd advise you not to follow me whn i run to the trees. Obvious trap.

On topic
The only thing that needs to be changed about pvp is Nothing

Deadbite
11-12-2012, 04:36 PM
Pm me in game if u win to 10 go style ill leave h alone if I win u shut up and h ain't pro:)

Nihiliste
11-12-2012, 04:51 PM

Its sad that some of you guys thinking that we choose to hide behind a bear set, Can't you guys consider that their are so many players across the globe and not all have the same good ping, for me in my country i have internet Ping of average of 600-850, using a mage with a pure int class sets i will never win PVP WITH BAD PING, i have no choice but to go for str sets and try to adapt to it and have a slim chance to win just some of the fights, PVE too is really hard on us who have high ping we always die due to lag, MY POINT HERE IS I'M ONE OF THE PLAYERS YOU CALLED LAME RUNNING WITH STRENGTH SETS, I WANTED TO HAVE A CHANCE TO BE IN PVP, I WANT TOO ALSO TO HAVE THE CHANCE TO COMPETE WITH YOU GUYS WITH FAR BETTER PING THAN MINE, SO ARE THE SAME WITH OTHER PLAYERS WHO HAVE THE SAME SITUATION AS I AM, JUST THINK, SAME SITUATION IN REAL LIFE NOT ALL HUMAN ARE CREATED EQUAL SOME ARE TALL SOME ARE SHORT, SOME ARE GIFTED SOME ARE NOT, WE TOO WANTED TO BE THE SAME LIKE THE OTHERS, SO THE ONLY WAY IS TO USE WHAT EVER MEANS AVAILABLE TO ACHIEVE IT. IF ALL OF US PING ARE EQUAL I WILL SURE LEAVE MY STR SETS AND GO PURE INT, I TOO WANT TO HAVE A CHANCE TO BE ONE OF THE BEST IN MY OWN CLASS.

Bglir, I didn't mean to offend you, if I did. I'm talking about all these current players running around with strength sets because they can't play their class. I know you've always been a strength mage so that post does not apply to you. Thanks.

azefekie
11-12-2012, 04:52 PM
come on ephesius noone wants to hear your mouth anymore, everyone knows you arent anything. Bunch of us are still waiting for you to PM us in game to 1vs1. you should go play polly pocket or SIMS. gg

@ snipped, STS just needs some players who are always in each PvP and CTF to tell them whats going on. i dont mean a bunch of new players who are just starting out i mean players who have done this for a while. Add a dev for them to work with and give it some time should work out most the kinks. It's not something that'll be an easy fix

Elyseon
11-12-2012, 04:58 PM
My str oyster beats all

Roberto077
11-12-2012, 05:00 PM
fang is my favorite PvP. Not amazing dodge and not amazing damage + all the sets are fairly balanced.
I still want to be able to make pvp matches where you get to choose the minimum and max level to join.
Ex. If your level 65 you can set it so that people 60-65 people can join and nothing above.

azefekie
11-12-2012, 05:01 PM
were not talking about pokemon. lol ;P
My str oyster beats all

azefekie
11-12-2012, 05:03 PM
Agreed, the problem is STS makes money on PVE not PvP and CTF so in my opinion they focus more on that. Not saying they dont care about PvP and CTF, i know they wanna make the games fun no matter what.
fang is my favorite PvP. Not amazing dodge and not amazing damage + all the sets are fairly balanced.
I still want to be able to make pvp matches where you get to choose the minimum and max level to join.
Ex. If your level 65 you can set it so that people 60-65 people can join and nothing above.

Ephesius
11-12-2012, 05:53 PM
I just played pvp and lost to a 76 and i never lose so im out of action until I get Me A scyfe then ill be the best once again. Yes the scyfe is best weapon now I see why people use it

theryanluu
11-12-2012, 05:58 PM
i dont get how heal dont work on birds it just hard to kill mages without any heal >.<
:chargrined:

azefekie
11-12-2012, 06:07 PM
bird heals are funny kinda pointless
i dont get how heal dont work on birds it just hard to kill mages without any heal >.<
:chargrined:

Elyseon
11-12-2012, 06:10 PM
I just played pvp and lost to a 76 and i never lose so im out of action until I get Me A scyfe then ill be the best once again. Yes the scyfe is best weapon now I see why people use it
With your 'scyfe' you can be the 'girm reader'

Noodleleg
11-12-2012, 06:13 PM
With your 'scyfe' you can be the 'girm reader'

Got a problem?

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/9922302c086c539ac25b897a3ccff340.jpg

Mastervoodoo
11-12-2012, 06:21 PM
personally , no offense , but you're all coming about it wrong... bears were made for dodging and tanking (pve) so if they lessin / nerf the str sets , pve would become more difficult , what they really need to do is like rushorgtfo said , increase mana pool for mages , because mages rely on their mana shields - id say bump up mages mana pool to atleast 1,500 while wearing full crafted dragon sets , and same goes for birds increase their health pool to around 800+ when equiped full swift set etc, lowering the stats of specific gear would weaken pve players , which there are well more of them than there is pvpers.

azefekie
11-12-2012, 06:52 PM
personally , no offense , but you're all coming about it wrong... bears were made for dodging and tanking (pve) so if they lessin / nerf the str sets , pve would become more difficult , what they really need to do is like rushorgtfo said , increase mana pool for mages , because mages rely on their mana shields - id say bump up mages mana pool to atleast 1,500 while wearing full crafted dragon sets , and same goes for birds increase their health pool to around 800+ when equiped full swift set etc, lowering the stats of specific gear would weaken pve players , which there are well more of them than there is pvpers.

no one said get rid of strength sets, thats why i explained explained earlier that bears are a close up fighter unlike mages and birds who can "kite" them all day long. a mage with a mana pool of 1,500 would almost be unstopable, cause mana has ro go then health if mana shield on. so thats a little much but i understand what youre getting at

azefekie
11-12-2012, 06:55 PM
why are the curtains see threw...bottom matches the wall line and carpet.
Got a problem?

http://i1160.photobucket.com/albums/q492/Noodleleg/9922302c086c539ac25b897a3ccff340.jpg

theryanluu
11-12-2012, 07:20 PM
But bears does that even wok because mages are higly better than all:/

azefekie
11-12-2012, 07:52 PM
thats not true, each class can be awesome just takes practice
But bears does that even wok because mages are higly better than all:/

Mastervoodoo
11-12-2012, 09:00 PM
no one said get rid of strength sets, thats why i explained explained earlier that bears are a close up fighter unlike mages and birds who can "kite" them all day long. a mage with a mana pool of 1,500 would almost be unstopable, cause mana has ro go then health if mana shield on. so thats a little much but i understand what youre getting at

yeah also , i mentioned upping health of birds and bears , if you would have tooken the time to read the whole thing buddy

azefekie
11-12-2012, 09:11 PM
youre still my favorite nub
yeah also , i mentioned upping health of birds and bears , if you would have tooken the time to read the whole thing buddy

Mastervoodoo
11-12-2012, 11:03 PM
youre still my favorite nub

bros for life ... point blank lol

azefekie
11-13-2012, 12:14 AM
thread went kinda dead, figured more people had thoughts about stuff in end game PvP and CTF

dudetus
11-13-2012, 02:08 AM
This all is pointless.

During last cap Techno said that she would balance PvP. If anything hasn't happened for this cap when would changes be done then?

WhoIsThis
11-13-2012, 02:31 AM

And the quality of player continues it's irrevocable decline ...

This all is pointless.

During last cap Techno said that she would balance PvP. If anything hasn't happened for this cap when would changes be done then?

Unknown. But it's not just PvP that needs balancing, these sets are likely to impact how PvE is perceived too.

Ephesius
11-13-2012, 10:01 AM
Im actually one of the nicest people in the game ever, I like to help lower levels and give them adivce. Its the rude endgame players that have problem with. They trolled me when I was a nice beginner, is it wrong for me to do the same to them now that im pro?. I rush those who rushed me when I was noob, but then people feel the need to help the rusher then i end up hunting that person too and so on, and thats the legacy of ephesius

Jespo
11-13-2012, 12:41 PM
Im surprised parth isn't here.

Anyways increase health pool on all classes and increase mob dmg. i think more health will make php a bit more fun/tactical.

azefekie
11-13-2012, 12:55 PM
I understand, ill try and see if i can get a dev or mod to respond. The biggest reason i've stayed on PL is because of PvP and CTF but if nothing changes and keeps getting worse i'll switch games.
This all is pointless.

azefekie
11-13-2012, 12:58 PM
Can i be on your "hunt" list plz
Im actually one of the nicest people in the game ever, I like to help lower levels and give them adivce. Its the rude endgame players that have problem with. They trolled me when I was a nice beginner, is it wrong for me to do the same to them now that im pro?. I rush those who rushed me when I was noob, but then people feel the need to help the rusher then i end up hunting that person too and so on, and thats the legacy of ephesius

Ephesius
11-13-2012, 01:11 PM
Can i be on your "hunt" list plz

Your quoting me wrong and I hunt all of rated M since there hunting me. Ill continue to hunt once prices go down and I get my scfye

azefekie
11-13-2012, 01:13 PM
yay! but i dont think you can hunt any rated M, not even our lvl 20 twinks, and its called a scythe bud not scyfe gg
Your quoting me wrong and I hunt all of rated M since there hunting me. Ill continue to hunt once prices go down and I get my scfye

Ephesius
11-13-2012, 01:32 PM
I cant hunt as I am now, but soon just soon. Twinking is im sure easy But I do level 30 not 20. Which means if ya join a 25 game im sure to be in it but I dont rush lower levels then me Only rush people level 30+ because I beilive in fair fights unlike rated M people who teams and trys to make newcomers quit, which didnt work on me if i might add(:

azefekie
11-13-2012, 03:44 PM
back to thread topic, stop crying
I cant hunt as I am now, but soon just soon. Twinking is im sure easy But I do level 30 not 20. Which means if ya join a 25 game im sure to be in it but I dont rush lower levels then me Only rush people level 30+ because I beilive in fair fights unlike rated M people who teams and trys to make newcomers quit, which didnt work on me if i might add(:

Azataso
11-15-2012, 06:19 PM
Them bears ruined pvp.
I do agree with whoever said that bears are getting more and more dodge every cap but to add on to that, I believe that mages will become the weakest class within the next few caps because we always have the SAME dodge for EVERY set, angel set is an exception lol. Then the bears have crushing blow which reduces our dodge. In the end, mages cant hit anything because of the bear or birds dodge. Sts HAD to make the str set with a lot of damage this cap, Im going to twink pvp where everyone has equal chance of killing each other. :banana:

iRusher
11-18-2012, 08:46 PM
It's the same way in sl, dodge is key though, playing sl endgame pvp requires a bit more skill tho, com easily has 50+ dodge with pink set..so I would assume tanks need dodge in all sts games so they didn't take as muh dmg..I like the dodge it makes me win more in pl and sl

Elyseon
11-18-2012, 11:21 PM
Dodge should be maxxed out at around 30-35
Armour should be majorly increased
Damage decreased especially on str weapons
Mages crit reduced
Birds need to get more armour from evade

dudetus
11-19-2012, 07:54 AM
Mages crit and skill dmg reduced

My suggestions though.

Elyseon
11-19-2012, 09:40 AM
Mages crit and skill dmg reduced

My suggestions though.

Good ideas
U shud be GoA fer it

dudetus
11-19-2012, 11:51 AM
Good ideas
U shud be GoA fer it

Thenks!

Imma PM Sam abut et :)

azefekie
11-19-2012, 03:40 PM
you win more with dodge? because it takes no skill to end game PvP in PL, needing a set so you can dodge like a bear means you need to stick to PVE
It's the same way in sl, dodge is key though, playing sl endgame pvp requires a bit more skill tho, com easily has 50+ dodge with pink set..so I would assume tanks need dodge in all sts games so they didn't take as muh dmg..I like the dodge it makes me win more in pl and sl

Nihiliste
11-20-2012, 04:34 PM
Nevermind.

Rot
11-20-2012, 08:55 PM
Can't Pallies late buff, just like the bears? Like, BoV and MS when bears buff their Dodge and Dps, then BoM when their buffs are gone.

azefekie
11-26-2012, 02:42 PM
was on vacation

azefekie
11-26-2012, 02:44 PM
Can't Pallies late buff, just like the bears? Like, BoV and MS when bears buff their Dodge and Dps, then BoM when their buffs are gone.

yeah they can a lot of time but if theyre new pallies easy to nuke em. its just the problem them dodging everything takes away from skilled fights