PDA

View Full Version : It's Official!

TANKKAAR
11-11-2012, 10:22 PM
It’s official...
I won’t make this some long drawn out thread as I will be seeing (or have already seen a lot) of you in AL, however I did want to take a second and say goodbye to those of you who I will be leaving behind. I have sold all my worldly possessions in PL and am taking an undetermined leave of absence from there. You may see me around a little here and there as I say my goodbye's but, I doubt it will be for any extended period of time. I have made a new home in AL and plan on staying there unless something gets screwed up...lol

As a long time Pl player this was a hard decision to make, but I have fallen in love with AL. From the graphics, to the UI, and all the way to the game play experience, it IMO offers more than enough to do what no other game up until now has done, to take me away from my first love and longtime home in PL. It’s only fitting that STS has been the one to create this game and you can tell the time and love they have put into it.

I hope to keep in touch whether via forums or IG with all my friends and I look forward to making new ones as we grow and level or characters in this new game.

Long live PL!!

I’ll see you all around.....

AbsolutePally
11-11-2012, 10:26 PM
Gives meh all ur monies! Wahaha. Jk!!

PL will miss you as will Rev but we understand :) see u in AL!

Energizeric
11-11-2012, 10:58 PM
Good luck in AL. Enjoy!! I'm sure it's a great game!

Jcyee
11-12-2012, 02:00 AM
At least your still with STS. Hopefully we can see each other in AL :) waiting for apple... :/ lol. but well miss ya in PL. Have fun in AL :)

LwMark
11-12-2012, 02:10 AM
Right behind ya

Waug
11-12-2012, 02:40 AM
ewwwww, Ahhh no more "fake" kill rushing :(
GL

Bless
11-12-2012, 03:02 AM
I'm gonna play both - dunno how I'll manage but def gonna keep playin PL.

GL in RL bro!

Noodleleg
11-12-2012, 07:32 AM
Awwwwwz :/ ciao bro! I guess I won't see you around in the Trader's Section anymore!

angeldawn
11-12-2012, 08:25 AM
Ted u were always my favorite tank to run with :). You will be missed on PL. I'm gonna give AL a chance when it's out on iOS but can't see anything but PL being my home. I hope I bump into you when I'm on AL.

All best hun,
Mwah

CrimsonTider
11-12-2012, 08:29 AM
I need your IGN in AL bro... pm a brotha.

RedRyder
11-16-2012, 01:33 AM
I know that feel lol. I completely stopped at Humania, then went to DL. I didn't really quit DL, as I'll get on for updates (even though I completely missed the Halloween event lol), but I stopped playing that too. I love AL a lot! I played a bit on chrome but I can't deal with the controls lol, so I'll wait for the iPad release.

Pl just doesn't do it anymore. After 2 years and change of playing, I'm just not intrigued anymore. The forthcoming games have always been better, as STS is really learning from what the past games needed to give us the monster of a game that is AL.

Rot
11-16-2012, 02:33 AM
Hope I can manage to play both. Gl bro. :')

TANKKAAR
11-16-2012, 02:40 AM
Thanks for all the good wishes :-) hit me up I'm AL!

IGN: Tankkaar

Dalinuel
11-16-2012, 03:30 PM
Al is freakin awesome haven't even been on pl since release

Deadbite
11-16-2012, 03:55 PM
Yea I'm following in your footsteps as a member of the great pl community for almost 2 years pl just lost its interest... PvP is no fun.. PvE is all thrasher no place for a 1,5x combo guy there.. I just miss The sewer days and it looks like AL might have just the fix I need. So ill prob just get on pl for its bday, Xmas, and the other big events... Thanks for the fun! :)

Rot
11-16-2012, 11:02 PM
Same thing happened to me. PL isn't as addictive as it seemed to be, instead, AL is. :o