PDA

View Full Version : Questions Regarding Founders Items

lilweezy
11-11-2012, 11:43 PM
First day playing here so I'm still a little confused.

I have a few questions regarding the founders items:

1. Does buying with gold or play guarantee you getting a founders pink?
2. Does receiving a founders pink matter by level?
3. Are founders stats OP or worth spending for their stats or are they purely vanity?
4. How many variations of founder items are there per category (weapon, helm, etc.)
5. Is buying them through the store the ONLY way to get founders items?

Thanks!

Commanderkeen
11-12-2012, 12:11 AM
1. No
2. The gear will be whatever level you are
3. Their not bad but elite map items are better
4. 2 of each (wep, helm, chest) that only for legendary items. You do get a ton of commons, rare, and epics. You can see the two different sets by looking at the gold and plat chests.
5. Yes. You can also buy them from auction.

TANKKAAR
11-12-2012, 12:12 AM

1. Does buying with gold or play guarantee you getting a founders pink? No it is all randomized
2. Does receiving a founders pink matter by level? All pinks you receive from chests are scaled to your current level and all level items have different stats
3. Are founders stats OP or worth spending for their stats or are they purely vanity? wouldnt call them OP by any means but they are good items and the stats are equivalent to that of dropped items (i just sold my founders because I got slightly better stats with dropped items
4. How many variations of founder items are there per category (weapon, helm, etc.) I can only speak for warrior as of now but there are 2 types of helm and armor and I have seen 3 different weapons, All stat'd to focus in different areas
5. Is buying them through the store the ONLY way to get founders items? No. you can also buy them in CS if people are selling. Which there usually is someone selling at one point or another.

Thanks!

Answers in red :)

PvE
11-12-2012, 12:16 AM

1. Does buying with gold or play guarantee you getting a founders pink?
2. Does receiving a founders pink matter by level?
3. Are founders stats OP or worth spending for their stats or are they purely vanity?
4. How many variations of founder items are there per category (weapon, helm, etc.)
5. Is buying them through the store the ONLY way to get founders items?

Thanks!

1. No, buying with gold or plat does not guarantee that you will obtain a founder pink or even a pink item. You can get all epics/rare when purchasing the gold or platinum one.
2. Yes, If your are level 5 you will recieve a level 5 founder/item. Exception of level 1 which you will receive a level 2 item.
3. No, founder items actually only look cool and are not over powered. I think StS realized after PL founder than player disliked OP items. Actually founders SUCK compared to pinks of same level. & No they are not vanity. No vanity is released or even a option for vanity.
4. Multiple variations to founders from depending on class. I am not sure the exact amount. Jewelry is the only one that doesn't follow the founder title.
5. No, You can buy founders via market place located in karrag. You can buy the chests in the cash shop store only.

Flamberge
11-12-2012, 12:17 AM
1. Yes you can use gold to buy founders stuff from cs. You can't get this from mob or boss.
2. It matters, apparently founders are available from lv 2 - 16. So if u are lv 5 when you bought founder chest from store, you will have a possibility to get a lv 5 founder stuff.
3. Founders stuff worth spending. But not the best. You will get best gear from Elite chest. And it isn't a vanity.
4. I assume its 3 kind. Str, dex and int.
5. As I mention earlier. You can buy this from store at 2.5k or get it at cs.

lilweezy
11-12-2012, 12:36 AM
thanks guys very helpful.

Kuero
11-12-2012, 10:25 AM
Anyone could explain me what OP stands for?

TANKKAAR
11-12-2012, 10:33 AM
Anyone could explain me what OP stands for?

I know of 2 things, dependingon the context of the sentence it's used in...

1 OP = original post
2 OP = over powered

I guess other meanings could be..
Onyx pearl
Open pants
Odd people

Zapoke
11-12-2012, 11:21 AM
I know of 2 things, dependingon the context of the sentence it's used in...

1 OP = original post
2 OP = over powered

I guess other meanings could be..
Onyx pearl
Open pants
Odd people

Or over priced.

CrimsonTider
11-12-2012, 11:55 AM
Or it could stand for: Oooohhhh puhleaseeeee!

Kuero
11-13-2012, 07:03 PM
Alright thank you