PDA

View Full Version : How to join existing games?

lilweezy
11-12-2012, 01:42 AM
Seems like joining games is random. How do you join games with other parties if you dont have any friends or guild members?

Fyrce
11-12-2012, 02:34 AM
Just walk into the light... Go towards the light...

Basically, walk through the world. Whoever walks about with you should generally stay with you. Not sure whether there are level divisions or will be, but so far, it looks like if you walk with someone, you'll join them.

lilweezy
11-12-2012, 03:16 AM
Just walk into the light... Go towards the light...

Basically, walk through the world. Whoever walks about with you should generally stay with you. Not sure whether there are level divisions or will be, but so far, it looks like if you walk with someone, you'll join them.

i was looking for something more like the pocket legends join game feature where you can choose from a list of ongoing games...

saintchillin
11-12-2012, 05:17 AM
In all reality this game is still a baby premature at that if ppl make a big enough fuss they might add a feature like that. Maybe they already are going to but even with the limited release i never had a prob finding ppl to play with.

Sent from my potato

lilweezy
11-12-2012, 08:41 AM
In all reality this game is still a baby premature at that if ppl make a big enough fuss they might add a feature like that. Maybe they already are going to but even with the limited release i never had a prob finding ppl to play with.

Sent from my potato

its kind of hard to find a party. if ever i only get to play with one other person. i'd like an easier way to join full parties.

Rare
11-12-2012, 09:08 AM

Sent from my potato

They didn't in DL. So I wouldn't get my hopes up. Better to adjust.

It IS much more difficult than PL to find a good party.

CosmoxKramer
11-12-2012, 11:18 AM
making real friends is now more important than ever...instead of spamming everyone with friend requests...i never understood that

plus the game isn't full WW release, so there is just a small community on the game at the moment