PDA

View Full Version : We want more vanities back!

winterblood
11-12-2012, 03:09 AM
Recently when the bigger luck is back, i was surprised and bought it straight away but i expect MORE old vanities on deal of the day
ex: holo shield(that red light shield), pirate shields, Parrot bird, party hats and lots more old ones!
Also PL, please be selling xmas caps and snowman helms on xmas, i missed them last year :(
i love them so much and waited more than a year for THIS YEAR'S XMAS (i bought 2k plat jus 4 these kool vanities)
pls dont tell me ur stopping the old vanities and xmas vanities I WOULD GO SPAZ AND KRAZY!

Bloodmage
11-12-2012, 03:36 AM
True i have been waiting for holo shield but the discounts on elixirs are good too and the other deals of the day.

winterblood
11-12-2012, 04:20 AM
i only pvp ;3, elixir dont do much 4 me
I NEED THA VANITIES

Elyseon
11-12-2012, 08:11 AM
Dotd items yes
Event items no

xbabybugszx
11-12-2012, 11:19 AM
Alot of players dont want the old vanities to come back, because they want those vanities to be special. Players are getting tired & mad that STS keeps bringing back old vanities because new players (like you) want the vanities from the year before. I mean... there will always be new players... new ppl join daily, but that doesnt mean STS has to keep bringing back old vanities to give to the noobies & not much for the oldies.

+*Trust*+

Superduper
11-12-2012, 12:36 PM
Dotd items yes
Event items no

Yep tired of people asking for stuff that should be exclusive.

Energizeric
11-12-2012, 10:57 PM
I agree, it would be nice to have some vanity shields. But I also agree, if something was intended to be exclusive and people were told it was exclusive, then it should stay exclusive. If it is an item that provides some kind of stats bonus or advantage (such as the elite vanities did), then it should still stay exclusive, but a newer and different item (or group of items) should be released that provide a similar stats bonus so that the playing field is level for new players.

winterblood
11-13-2012, 12:34 AM
i jus want xmas caps... thats all
and also im not a new player, jus new to forum
i play when lvl cap 50

Rot
11-13-2012, 07:34 AM
Oh god please make 2010 Christmas items exclusive.
Imo, let the old vanities stay old, when new players ask for vanities, make new ones. :)

Knockador
11-13-2012, 12:35 PM
Oh god please make 2010 Christmas items exclusive.
Imo, let the old vanities stay old, when new players ask for vanities, make new ones. :)

Agreed, Halloween was re-used already. Please STS do not bring back Christmas. I am thankful you brought back the Christmas armor for 2011 cause I didn't get it 2010. But I don't want anyone else to get it this year :P lol and PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF BLOB don't bring back the Iron man helm for Iron Man 3 in 2013. Don't even change the color and call it even -_- just keep it out, it was an "exclusive" that I paid 80plat for (lol Tapjoy FTW). Platinum Bug (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?53836-Earn-platinum-bug&highlight=knockador)

Noodleleg
11-13-2012, 01:36 PM
Agreed, Halloween was re-used already. Please STS do not bring back Christmas. I am thankful you brought back the Christmas armor for 2011 cause I didn't get it 2010. But I don't want anyone else to get it this year :P lol and PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF BLOB don't bring back the Iron man helm for Iron Man 3 in 2013. Don't even change the color and call it even -_- just keep it out, it was an "exclusive" that I paid 80plat for (lol Tapjoy FTW). Platinum Bug (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?53836-Earn-platinum-bug&highlight=knockador)

I got all items/vanities... I'd be bummed if they did that. But! I guess I'm a bit shelfish. They need a green iron man armor for the third movie's release!

xbabybugszx
11-13-2012, 01:51 PM

I got all items/vanities... I'd be bummed if they did that. But! I guess I'm a bit shelfish. They need a green iron man armor for the third movie's release!

Lol' your a bit "Shelfish" :p

Elyseon
11-13-2012, 03:21 PM
Lol' your a bit "Shelfish" :p
Oyster class syndrome

Noodleleg
11-13-2012, 04:21 PM
Oyster class syndrome

Yes yes...>.>

kcimythgim
11-13-2012, 07:04 PM
Alot of players dont want the old vanities to come back, because they want those vanities to be special. Players are getting tired & mad that STS keeps bringing back old vanities because new players (like you) want the vanities from the year before. I mean... there will always be new players... new ppl join daily, but that doesnt mean STS has to keep bringing back old vanities to give to the noobies & not much for the oldies.

+*Trust*+

I completely agree with that. There should be some things that are not brought back like event items. Everybody that doesn't have a special event item keeps saying that they want a chance to buy one. As soon as they bought one, though, they would understand how we feel and would want STS to not bring it back again so they can feel special.

aav5224
11-13-2012, 08:53 PM
u nubs you guys just want old vanities cause you proly think it makes you cool -,- uts IT NOT COOL old vanites stay old FINAL

winterblood
11-14-2012, 12:39 AM
i missed out 2 years..
how do i feel............

Rot
11-14-2012, 01:15 AM
i missed out 2 years..
how do i feel............

Bad. I missed out 2011's Halloween as well.

winterblood
11-14-2012, 03:34 AM
i greed what u guys said about the exclusive vanities, but i've been playing pl for nearly 2 years, i saved up money jus 4 getting platinum this year n now ur telling me that i shouldn't be having it...

dudetus
11-14-2012, 03:43 AM
i greed what u guys said about the exclusive vanities, but i've been playing pl for nearly 2 years, i saved up money jus 4 getting platinum this year n now ur telling me that i shouldn't be having it...

Exactly.

U didn't buy them then, why would u have a chance to buy them later? It's not fair for the rest of us.

Rot
11-14-2012, 04:41 AM

Cheer up man! Pretty sure there'll be new vanities ( provided they aren't bringing back old ones ) available for Christmas 2012! You'll never know, maybe there's a series of cool vanity sets heading your way!

winterblood
11-15-2012, 01:32 AM
hope this year is the last year.. i dont wanna waste my $100

winterblood
11-22-2012, 01:22 AM
Yay, polly!

Bunnyshoota
11-22-2012, 11:28 AM
Lol @ new people asking for old vanities.

winterblood
11-26-2012, 12:38 AM
Lol @ new people asking for old vanities.
im not new

dudetus
11-26-2012, 08:09 AM
im not new

Screenie from ur acc creation date pls.

winterblood
11-26-2012, 11:43 PM
Screenie from ur acc creation date pls.
hmm, yes ur right im new to forum but i count as an old player in pl

buttermag3
01-19-2013, 11:22 PM
I want the crimson holo shield to be on... I LOVE how it looks

Vilified
01-20-2013, 12:06 AM
I want the crimson holo shield to be on... I LOVE how it looks

And I want a toilet made of gold but its just not in the cards baby...... But seriously do you want them handing out the vanities your collecting a year from now?

Unxtoxic
01-22-2013, 01:32 PM
Hey winterblood!

I do agree with you but there are loyal players that have been playing for quite a long time and they actually were there for the event. They hold as souvenir to show other players that they were their and to show their loyalty as well. Also if everyone had all the "old" vanities, wouldn't everyone look the same? That would make the game kind of bland and boring to me and whole lot of people. These "old" vanities also seperate the senior players from the rookies/newcomers. To make a solution, I would say to make original and new vanities to satisfy everyone.

winterblood
01-23-2013, 12:16 AM
Hey winterblood!

I do agree with you but there are loyal players that have been playing for quite a long time and they actually were there for the event. They hold as souvenir to show other players that they were their and to show their loyalty as well. Also if everyone had all the "old" vanities, wouldn't everyone look the same? That would make the game kind of bland and boring to me and whole lot of people. These "old" vanities also seperate the senior players from the rookies/newcomers. To make a solution, I would say to make original and new vanities to satisfy everyone.

Thx toxic =]