PDA

View Full Version : Break

[Buy]
11-12-2012, 08:54 AM
The break too difficult bosses in BSM, falling pink in some hours of game is necessary didn't see (3х).Yeah and I do not understand as it is possible farm in what it is not possible to play, is in any case necessary platinum. I will wait updating 76-81 if there it is difficult so will be, will have to leave this remarkable game. Thanks of STS for this game, I in it spent perfectly time. I think better to leave now, than after to hate this game. All thanks.

Mage till the end
11-12-2012, 08:55 AM
Very confuseing grammar and language

[Buy]
11-12-2012, 09:09 AM
I do not think that you know Russian as I English.

noperly22
11-12-2012, 09:13 AM
He is saying that, he is going to leave cause he doesnt want to have to spend plattinum to even get through the level, basicalily that the levels are too hard. Alot of people do this cause they have spent alot of money on this game.

Sciazaratek
11-12-2012, 09:16 AM

Recognize that English may be not his native language.

The break . Too difficult bosses in BSM, falling pink every hour of game is necessary, which i didn't see (only 3 times).
Yeah and I do not understand how it is possible to farm because it is not possible to play, unless Platinum is necessary in every case.
I wait for updating 76-81, and if there is still difficult as now , I rather leave this remarkable game then.
Thanks STS for this game, in which i spent a huge amount of time .
I think it's better to leave now than hate this game.
Thanks everyon :loyal: .

Bous
11-12-2012, 09:26 AM
Ну что там? Лол

Sciazaratek
11-12-2012, 09:31 AM
Ну что там? Лол

Even "Lol" in Cyrillic letters ? :stupid:

Bous
11-12-2012, 09:53 AM
Russian :P

modredd
11-12-2012, 10:11 AM
I understand his point and respect it.
I can't stand when you guys jump all over people when they are different, not everybody is playing in your little neck of the woods this game is worldwide show a little respect and a little class.
if you have nothing constructive to say then don't say anything