PDA

View Full Version : Black Friday :DDDDD

Nick41324
11-12-2012, 02:20 PM
My favorite time of the year. The time of the year i blow hundreds on crap i dont really need. If you're like me, you have been stalking the blackfriday web sites trying to find even more stuff you dont need.

What do you really want to buy this black friday.. or get this christmas?

( Blackfriday.com )

Nick41324
11-12-2012, 02:21 PM
OHAI NICK. I wanna get a PS Vita just so i can play black ops: declassified.

Mothwing
11-12-2012, 02:21 PM
COD BLOPS 2 :D
$100 to spend on a new iTouch

Nick41324
11-12-2012, 02:24 PM
COD BLOPS 2 :D
$100 to spend on a new iTouch
OR... you can spend the same amount and get a 7in android tablet with more options and power.. just sayin ;D

I heard the kindle fire is pretty awesome and there are a few acer/asus tablets (would highly recommend a asus tablet) for sale as well on blackfriday.

Mothwing
11-12-2012, 02:39 PM
OR... you can spend the same amount and get a 7in android tablet with more options and power.. just sayin ;D

I heard the kindle fire is pretty awesome and there are a few acer/asus tablets (would highly recommend a asus tablet) for sale as well on blackfriday.

Hmmm...I actually considered getting a tablet. I don't think my parents would go for it though xD

Parents are weird that way...(at least mine are). An apple product is fine. Tablets and other st00f? Takes some negotiation.

aniybo
11-12-2012, 02:51 PM
Hmmm...I actually considered getting a tablet. I don't think my parents would go for it though xD

Parents are weird that way...(at least mine are). An apple product is fine. Tablets and other st00f? Takes some negotiation.

MT they think apple is best( which it is ) but they think they should get everything out on the apple store.

aniybo
11-12-2012, 02:52 PM
MT they think apple is best( which it is ) but they think they should get everything, out on the apple store.:-----)

KingFu
11-12-2012, 03:43 PM
MT they think apple is best( which it is ) but they think they should get everything out on the apple store.

Or they don't know anything about technology and go with pretty metal things.

bronislav84
11-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Apple is the best? On what planet? Certainly not ours.

Apple products get bested, stats wise, like a month after they get released if not sooner, and people who buy them are stuck with it for a year or more (There simply isn't anything new because apple releases once a year) while Android users get more options down the line.

Get with the times Apple, and make your OS open source. Maybe then we'd see some actual Apple branded products with some POWER.

Just saying. Cue the iSheep all bashing me at once.

On topic: WHEN is Black Friday actually?

Mothwing
11-12-2012, 06:12 PM

Apple products get bested, stats wise, like a month after they get released if not sooner, and people who buy them are stuck with it for a year or more (There simply isn't anything new because apple releases once a year) while Android users get more options down the line.

Get with the times Apple, and make your OS open source. Maybe then we'd see some actual Apple branded products with some POWER.

It's an opinion, not a fact, mmk?

I personally believe Apple touch screens cannot be beaten, at least the feel of them. Again, my opinion.

I personally like how simple Apple products are set up. Every Android device I've picked up has icons scattered everywhere across the screen. Again, my opinion.

I like the size, the way it feels in my hand, the weight, and everything about Apple devices. Again, my opinion.

Apple seems to be a more trustworthy company, and I hardly ever hear complaints about them. This is why I haven't made "the switch".

Nick41324
11-13-2012, 12:38 AM

The first Friday after thanksgiving. I think its the 22nd this year tho.

I being an apple owner for 5 years and an android owner for 6 months.. I love my android tablet much much more than my old iPod/iPad. The amount of power and options (without jailbreaking/rooting) my android has over my old apple devices truly shocked me at first. Once you go android, you never go back :)

ON TOPIC: I saw Walmart has a 50in TV for $300. Should I get that or a vita? :S

KingFu
11-13-2012, 12:41 AM

Yay, another 4 paragraph essay on how you hate Apple! How unexpected!

bronislav84
11-13-2012, 12:51 AM
It's not hate. It's an opinion based on the concrete facts stated. At least Moth understands, we're all entitled to our opinions.

And I don't have anything further to say here.

OvigorothO
11-13-2012, 06:43 PM
Hah im actually getting a new ipod 5 aswell. I enjoy both the android os and ios but prefer ios simply because it is much cleaner interface and they are much stricter with what theyll set free in the appstore. I guess its just based on the users preferances. (Sad how no one mentions windows phones)

Late
11-13-2012, 08:35 PM
I want madden13

lakersrockftw
11-13-2012, 10:18 PM
Lol do they even discount games if so I would get a Xbox live card 1 year. $60 maybe $10 lol hopefully if so I'm going