PDA

View Full Version : LATERS q

Raxie
09-10-2010, 03:33 PM
Decided to take a break from Pocket Legends. It is a great and awesome game; obviously the best on the iDevice. I have decided to quit because of some of the people in Pocket Legends are complete dicks. Sure I can be a 'd-bag' sometimes and I'm sorry but my girlfriend and I are having a hard time right now. I'm sorry to bring my personal feelings into a game.
This was an awesome game. Some people I remember?

Royce - He knows almost everything about this game; he helps everyone out.
Xom - At first, I didn't like him. However as time went on, I realised he is a cool guy with crazy luck getting pinks!
TensoZangetsu / IAmFluffy - A very cool guy who helped me a lot. I gave him a Conqueror's Shock Lance to repay him.
Toughie - An awesome guy who is very rich! He gave me plentiful of advice on how to merchant.
ViolentSaint - A very generous and caring person which earned him a Pocket Legends Shield.
Purist - Gave me some great deals and is a great guy. Thanks!
MasterChief - Gave me 105k! Cool guy and gave lots of things away for free.
Fabz - Also helped me with merchanting and paid a lot for my rare items. Thanks!
TwinkTastic - Gave me some information and a guide about twinks.

I'll surely edit this post when I remember more people. Who knows; I could be back!
But if I don't come back I'll give my friends all of my rare items; I won't make a giveaway thread because I don't want random noobs taking my items and money; I want my friends taking them.

You'll notice how I'm finally using capital letters; I did this because it could be my last post.
Wait, I want to get 1,000 posts.:p Finally got exactly 1,000 posts.
As for now, Adios Amigos!

Thanks to everyone for the warm farewell!

Anyone play StarCraft 2? I'm going to buy it very soon and this is one of my main reasons on why I'm leaving Pocket Legends. Who knows, once I get bored of StarCraft 2, might pop in and say hello!
GUYS REMEMBER, I CAN'T POST BECAUSE I WANT EXACTLY 1,000 POSTS WHEN I LEAVE. DON'T ASK ME WHY I WANT EXACTLY 1,000 POSTS.:p

EDIT: I bought StarCraft but until I get a better computer, I'll keep playing PL.

Chickdigcookies
09-10-2010, 03:34 PM
later man, hope it all works out.../manhugnogaystuffthou

Vyvin
09-10-2010, 03:38 PM
what bout me....
lol
srry to hear u go...
/vyvin

Raxie
09-10-2010, 03:41 PM
I need to post 2 more posts so my post count reaches exactly 1,000.:p

Royce
09-10-2010, 03:44 PM
Later man. Take a break, and check in again down the road ;)

Hotndots
09-10-2010, 03:56 PM
Take care!

bmc85uk
09-10-2010, 04:12 PM
Take care dude, cya around hopefully, hope things pick up in your private life.

Hayabusaz
09-10-2010, 04:16 PM
Dude You Can't Just Quit Like That .. Damm You'll Miss Me :'(

TwinkTastical
09-10-2010, 04:28 PM
Cya bro :| Hope whatev is going ****ty turns dope.

Furrawn
09-10-2010, 04:30 PM
Goxu~

I'm sorry things are not going well with your girlfriend. Hopefully, things will improve. When they do, you may find that the two of you are even happier than you were before...sometimes hard times bring people closer...
I'm sorry I didn't get to know you better...
Best of luck...

Purist
09-10-2010, 05:05 PM
Cya Goxu had some fun times sure I'll cya now and then still when u have a sneaky log in ;)

deathish
09-10-2010, 05:05 PM
take it easy bro. just remember its a casual game. can always come back.

Raxie
09-11-2010, 05:34 AM
guys, until i get a better computer for starcraft 2, i'm still playing pl!
too laggy and slow right now because my computer is crap.:p

Violentsaint
09-11-2010, 09:20 AM
Yay his back :D

cry
09-11-2010, 10:51 AM
I did not know you Go but we farmed together got pissed together that everyone else was getting pinks. So pce +)