PDA

View Full Version : Spacetime Engine Update Today

BodMaster
11-12-2012, 03:24 PM
As many have questioned when is this going to be put into play, here you go; (SL and PL)

Hi everyone!

We just wanted to give people a heads' up that this update is happening TODAY.

Starting today, Pocket Legends, and Star Legends will work exclusively on armv-7 devices and higher. Dark Legends has always had this technical specification, and when it is released, so will Arcane Legends.

As ever, you are welcome to play our games on your home computers on Chrome, or on Firefox with a Flash plugin.

We apologize for the inconvenience, and we appreciate your understanding as we bring our titles into the future.

Thanks!

-RS

flashbackflip
11-12-2012, 03:28 PM
So what's the 'coolness' about this?

i mean i noticed no fx improvement.. Am i wrong?

Or the point is completely different?

Zaonabiuibil
11-12-2012, 03:30 PM

That oldies with old fashioned devices no longer get to play, of course. Oh wait, I thought this said "So what's the 'cruelness' about this?"

BodMaster
11-12-2012, 03:31 PM

Keeping up with the times, will allow them to plan higher based content for the future. Players with higher end devices, shouldn't experience as much battery drain and optimized to work with ICS/JB smoother.

This was mostly a heads up, to players that are playing Arm-v6 devices, and unfortunately stop working today.

Samhayne
11-12-2012, 03:32 PM

It allows us to keep running a unified version of the Spacetime Engine on all of the games. This allows the potential to bring all the new hotness from Arcane Legends back to the other games.

flashbackflip
11-12-2012, 03:32 PM
Lol Zao!

Omg!! Ninja'd TWICE!

thank u, Bod and Sam! It's great to see you again))

bronislav84
11-12-2012, 03:34 PM
Was this sent out as an email? Cause I don't see the announcement. Maybe it's in the Spacetime section?

Edit: Yup I found it. It's in Spacetime forum section.

StompArtist
11-12-2012, 03:35 PM
In other words STS no longer supports the TRS-80's. :D

BodMaster
11-12-2012, 03:38 PM
Was this sent out as an email? Cause I don't see the announcement. Maybe it's in the Spacetime section?

Random post, but I was lucky to be subscribed to the thread.

Thought it be best to let people know now, especially people like Rittik, who has been dreading this day since it was first announced :(

Cephei
11-12-2012, 03:44 PM
Doesnt match the topic but im pretty mad that STS didnt remove the Halloween Monster Masks.
Some guy said they are permanent now and saw many players wearing them.
STS y u no said this before???
Maybe they did and i wasnt reading good enough.

Can some Dev or mod say something to this?

BodMaster
11-12-2012, 03:47 PM
Doesnt match the topic but im pretty mad that STS didnt remove the Halloween Monster Masks.

Lmao! Yup way off topic xD

I thought they were rentals, even stated 8 Nov return date. Until I seen FBF wearing Mage one that is lol.

ArtofWar
11-12-2012, 03:51 PM

They should be removed now but sts don't said anything..

flashbackflip
11-12-2012, 04:04 PM
Lmao! Yup way off topic xD

I thought they were rentals, even stated 8 Nov return date. Until I seen FBF wearing Mage one that is lol.

wait wait guys! My Mage (and also Bear) masks are from the PL anniversary sale! Looong time ago ;)

They should be removed now but sts don't said anything..

It is said in in-game news and in forum announcement that they are removed..

and i am sad, coz i always liked the green vular head mask lol

BodMaster
11-12-2012, 04:07 PM
wait wait guys! My Mage (and also Bear) masks are from the PL anniversary sale! Looong time ago ;)

Ah ha! Lol makes sense xD

quanebo
11-12-2012, 04:08 PM

the pl heads such as mage, bird, and bear were also given out a while ago for celebrating pocket legends bday. so ppl who bought them still have them today. others masks though shouldnt be out still

Cephei
11-12-2012, 04:09 PM
No i just saw 2 ppl with these monster masks today. No bear, mage or bird masks. This dog monster which is a miniboss
at Redsun Pirateship.

Zaonabiuibil
11-12-2012, 05:27 PM
No i just saw 2 ppl with these monster masks today. No bear, mage or bird masks. This dog monster which is a miniboss
at Redsun Pirateship.

As soon as they unequip them they'll go away.

quanebo
11-12-2012, 05:27 PM
at Redsun Pirateship.

then idk O.o weird.. maybe event long long long time ago? ive only seen 1 person with pirate dog so far. meh lucky them-_-"

edit: nvm zaons right lol

gison
11-12-2012, 07:37 PM
Javi has the Pirate dog mask >.>

iAmPain
11-12-2012, 08:30 PM
Sorry for being off topic too lol but..

If it's a bug, do they still grant 5% Crit when used? or is it taken out?

quanebo
11-13-2012, 04:32 PM
Javi has the Pirate dog mask >.>

thats the one person i seen with it lol

Cephei
11-13-2012, 05:01 PM
They wont go away when they unequip. U asked a guy to Do so and after equipping another vanity, the dog mask was still there. Seems that its permanent ;/

quanebo
11-13-2012, 05:05 PM
They wont go away when they unequip. U asked a guy to Do so and after equipping another vanity, the dog mask was still there. Seems that its permanent ;/

seriously?O.o wow. think tht must be a glitch then..

Astrocat
11-13-2012, 05:50 PM
That's dumb. My friend's little brother bought an old iPod Touch cheap just for Star Legends, now he can't play anymore. And nothing changed in game. Completely useless IMO, don't hate. I'm just sad for him.

quanebo
11-13-2012, 09:45 PM
That's dumb. My friend's little brother bought an old iPod Touch cheap just for Star Legends, now he can't play anymore. And nothing changed in game. Completely useless IMO, don't hate. I'm just sad for him.

dam that really sucks, maybe he can sell to get his money back?:/ my old ipod broke so i cant play on that anymore, i just switched to chrome lol took a while to get used to it but wen u do its really fun :D

Jblazer
11-13-2012, 11:43 PM
Ugh I still can't play AL...please release it for IPods...

Hellcurse
11-14-2012, 05:06 AM
NOOO. Does that mean some older devices wont be compatible anymore?

Astrocat
11-14-2012, 05:50 AM

Exactly. But it's not ''won't be'' but ''aren't'' because it's now. This sucks! :(.

Seiyen
11-14-2012, 05:51 AM

Yep,time to update urself with multicores :)

BodMaster
11-14-2012, 08:24 AM

Yup, let me know what device you got and I can help find out if compatible ;)