PDA

View Full Version : lvl 18 birdy?

WarTornBird
11-12-2012, 05:17 PM
Ive recently been thinking about going into low level as a bird. I understand I'm going to be rushed and yes I will be using a forg bow and I understand that I'm going to be hated on but that beside the point. I've looked at D-:'s build and I'm kind of liking it. Anyway, from someone out there who isn't going to hate on me or even trying, any tips?

WarTornBird
11-12-2012, 08:03 PM
Twas' the game plan all along.

D-:
11-12-2012, 10:37 PM
Tree hug and make noobs waste their skills/buffs and in general be very annoying.

Edit: birds really dont take much skill. If you can FFA, you can use an 18 forgotten bird.

No... Try me in 18 Birds with a Toyman Caige.

winterblood
11-13-2012, 12:49 AM
i thought birds are easiest to play in low lvl pvp, with op bows and evade, u can kite bears, nuke mages ;)
aw, now i suddenly felt like making a low lvl bird

Rot
11-13-2012, 02:26 AM
You'll only get rushed if you rush / the rusher rushes all the time. I'm never a rusher unless provoked. Birds are OP, imo, at low levels. With a l5 Armsman, l18 Fg bow and a Sniper's helm / Str pack helm, you can own 75% of the bears and mages. Dodge is a must-have, well I max Focus instead of Break Armor and it worked. Higher Focus = higher crit. Imo, against bears high Break Armor build works fine as they're less likely to dodge. But against birds, once they are lucky enough to dodge your Break Armor, you probably have already lost, unless they used the same build, low Focus high Break Armor. The high Focus build gave me a kd of 456 / 117. It's your choice of course. Feel free to add my l18 birdie Cloric, and PLEASE DON'T CALL ME CALORIC! :vmad:

D-:
11-13-2012, 11:15 AM
Ok Caloric, whatever you say...

Rot
11-13-2012, 08:55 PM
Ok Caloric, whatever you say...

Where's your iliiilii teaming friend btw? And WAR FOR CALLING ME CALORIC!!

D-:
11-14-2012, 12:47 AM
Where's your iliiilii teaming friend btw? And WAR FOR CALLING ME CALORIC!!

Iiiiiiiiiililil*.

Gf caloric.

Rot
11-14-2012, 01:11 AM
Iiiiiiiiiililil*.

Gf caloric.

Answer my question, Lost nub. :/

D-:
11-14-2012, 03:01 PM
Again, didn't see you mentioned in any of Jakes best 18s post.

Gf.

And I am iiiiililil ya nub. He isn't a teaming friend, he's me.

Rot
11-14-2012, 08:10 PM
Again, didn't see you mentioned in any of Jakes best 18s post.

Gf.

And I am iiiiililil ya nub. He isn't a teaming friend, he's me.

Being the best isn't my aim. My aim's to have fun in PvP and PL. Tbh, I don't really care if I'm good or not. What's the point of being mentioned in Jake's best 18s post? What do I get? A bit of reputation perhaps? What the heck's the reputation gonna do for me? I don't see the need of Jake's compliment. Are you proud because you're mentioned in Jake's best 18s list? Awh dude, that doesn't prove anything. Action speaks better than words. :)
Yes you're iiiilili or whatever you call it, but when you teamed me there was another bird with Artisan/Expert. Looking for that guy. :)
Peace out bro, don't be pissed lol. May our friendship last. :3

Rot
11-14-2012, 09:15 PM
Correction: Jakes actions > My actions > Jakes words > My words > Any other normal persons actions > Any other normal persons words > Anything Ent says without me telling him to. That's the chain, memorize it. Pop quiz tomorrow.

Want a sticker for that? I have Hello Kitty, Superman and Chibi Maruko Chan for you to choose from! :o

WarTornBird
11-14-2012, 09:24 PM
I literally asked for help or tips -_-
I was thinking of adding a little more crit or maybe some blind in there mixed with the FB proc they'd never touch me

Rot
11-14-2012, 09:25 PM
I literally asked for help or tips -_-
I was thinking of adding a little more crit or maybe some blind in there mixed with the FB proc they'd never touch me

l18 birdies don't have Blind Shot! Expert/High Focus for more Crit.

WarTornBird
11-15-2012, 05:59 AM
Ahh that's right. Thanks rot ill add your bird when I get off of school today.

Rot
11-15-2012, 08:14 AM
Ahh that's right. Thanks rot ill add your bird when I get off of school today.

Np. Glad I helped. :)