PDA

View Full Version : The New Ideas And All Ideas

Flamin
04-22-2010, 05:19 PM
Last edited by Flamin; September 21, 2010. at 8:36 AM
Here is a list of some ideas for and from the community.

1• There needs to be more different kinds of equipment like shoes, gloves, cape/cloaks, and maybe rings, bracelets, pocket items, necklaces/amulets, and special class items.

2• There should be an option to edit only certain equipment. Players could add pictures, draw on it, they could change trim color, the base color, etc... with dyes. More detail for this idea here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?7281-Customization-begins-here).

3• When players view other players, they should be able to view their equipment and what their equipment is called.

4• There should more kinds of items, here are some ideas for different types of weapons: halberds, blow dart guns, throwing darts, spears, javelins, throwing axes, ninja stars, and lots of others too.

5• It would be nice if players could sell items (including potions) to vendors, for a little MORE money than they would recieve by just liquidating them.

6• Here are my ideas for classes (if you have anymore ideas please tell me)I know some of these could be combined into one class. But here is just a list with possible ideas for avatars.
Assassin = snake/(something)/tiger/panther
ninja (super high dps) = squirrel
rogue/thief = fox
loremaster (buff class) = badger/skunk/ghost
padalin (like warrior exept a few buff skills and heal skills) = badger/lion or (something)
hunter = wolf/eagle
Wizard = human/mouse/(something)
Healer = (something)/(something)
Guardian = armadillo/lion
(when I put (something) that means I don't know what avatar would be good for the class.) ( / means or)

7• I really would like to see more kinds of enemies in the game, There needs to be a lot more different kinds of enemies, like dragons, orcs, goblins, ghosts, spiders, giant spiders, giants, wargs, bats, penguins, boars, rats, shades, wraiths, demons from the ancient world, knights on horses, and several others too.

8• There should be even more rare items that are blue, red, and Gold. but maybe just add red for now and only for level 40+
Items sorted by quality and rareness:
Grey = Trash
White = Common
Orange = Uncommon
Green = Rare
Purple = Epic
Bright Blue = Magnificent
Pink = Legendary
Red = Elite/Mythical By bmc85uk: Thread (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?7159-Elite-loot)
Gold = Unimaginable

9• There really needs to be a secondary weapon toggle.

10• Able to organize your own inventory.

11• Able to organize your own stash.

12• There should be a solo dungeon for each campaign, and they would only allow a max of 1 player, and the enemies would be easier.

13• There should be a K/D ratio.

14• Players should be able to pull up a compass ingame, that tells which way is north in the dungeon.

15• Players should be able to lock items that they want to keep and not sell.

16• Players should be able to organize friends list into 4 categories: Acquaintance, Friends, Close Friends, Guild Members.

17• The max skill level should be 10 instead of 5, because that way players skills will be even better.

18• There need to just be alot more options in the option panel.

19• All Tells sent and recieved on a player's character should be recorded, so the player won't miss any Tells by accident.

20• There need to be some kind of indication on the minimap, of treasure chests.

21• It would be cool if players could buy revives for about 2k from vendors.

22• There should be minigames, like capture the flag, and king of the hill, both pvp and pve modes.

23• There should be a nightmare mode where all the enemies are really hard to kill and only mana pots are allowed, and health pots are disabled.

24• There should be mail boxes so players can recieve messages even when they are offline.

25• There should be Epic quests (Story line quests where you do quests that are part of the main pocket legends story)

26• There should be Raid quests, where players have to complete quests with a group, and the NPC teleports the group to a speacial place full of enemies just for that quest.

27• XP should be awarded to players for completing quests.

28• When player housing comes out, in each town there should be a portal to a village.

29• There really need to be male/female character customization.

30• There should be a confirmation screen when booting a player from a game.

31• There really should be a real classic arena for pvp, you know like big circular arena, make it like the old greek arena. Because that would be really fun. Also there should be options when creating a pvp game, like disabling potions, adding enemies, disabling skills, disabling healing skills, etc............. And there should be different pvp modes with lots of features, and there should be a stake system where players can put stakes and whoever wins would win both things that were staked (their and their opponents) but ofcourse you would not HAVE TO place a stake. Also there should be a point system, where players earn points for winning and they can turn them in at pvp vendors, for items, and speacial pvp items, the points would not be tradable.

32• Another idea for a smith to be intown that can upgrade weapons. To upgrade a weapon, the player should have to kill x amount of enemies with that weapon, and also the smith should charge some gold for each upgrade. And the upgrade cap should be different for each weapon. I just think this would be a really cool feature.

33• There could be a pet shop with a pin where all the pets for sale are kept, and a vendor that sells the pets. Also there should be not just pets for looks, but also mounts, and pets that help you in combat too.

34• Players should have to be max level and pay around $4.99 and about 10,000 gold to make a guild, because this way there won't be a hundred different guilds that have only 1 player in them. But joining a guild should be free, the leader of or an officer would have to confirm requests to join, which players send if they want to join that guild. And there should be a guild chat too. Mentioning chats, I would like to see a trade chat, a advice chat/help chat, and a few others too.

35• I think that the devs should higher 3 more people, one to help samhayne moderate the forums, and the 2 to moderate the game.

36•Cosmetics, they are items for looks, you can equipt your regular gear that gives you stats, and but you can display your cosmetics instead. Once you buy one you can use them as long as we want.

Ideas by other players:
• Quest That Requires Combos to Complete (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?7332-Quest-That-Requires-Combos-to-Complete) by Arjun
• Bounty hunter get out the isis (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?7156-Bounty-hunter-get-out-the-isis) by Hadesofshadow
• Holiday Events (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?7391-Halloween-Thanksgiving-Event) By CipherZero
• Forest Haven IV (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?7351-Forest-Haven-IV) By Snakespeare
• Crafting (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?7448-Crafting-A.K.A.-Item-creation.) By Cry
• Mail box/Inbox (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?7649-Suggestion-Mail-and-Inbox-s) By Ekoze
• Forum Help Section (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?7534-forum-help-section) By Arterra
• Other ideas and suggestions listed Here (http://www.spacetimestudios.com/showthread.php?3707-The-Suggestion-Box)

Forum/Website Ideas:
• Add more features and customization to groups.
• Welcome (PlayerName) our Newest Member of (GroupName)
• Enable group pictures
• More ranks like: Moderators, Co-Admin.
• Friends
• There should be a Humor and a Comments section in 'About Me' in profile. So people can edit their profile more.
• People should be able to change their account name.
• Costum avatars, ofcourse all costum avatars would have to be approved by a administrator.
• The creator of a thread can rearrange the order that the posts/replys are in and also the creator of a thread should be able to delete posts in his/her thread, if he/she wants to.
• Add more smilies
• Able to send a PM to a forum group
• Able to change your name

Ideas Implemented:
•By the way one of my ideas was implemented!!! It would be neat if Players could unlock new towns with vendors that sell higher level items, as they get to be higher levels. For example once you turn level 15 you unlock the second town. Each town should have a different back ground.

Conclusion:
I will be updating my thread as I get more ideas from the community.
I will be adding ideas from other threads too, and will give them credit, by listing their name next to the idea.
Please tell me if you have anything to add to these ideas or any new ideas.

Shebee
04-22-2010, 05:22 PM
I like the dye idea, but why do you create many topics on the same issue?

Banned
04-22-2010, 05:25 PM
Dude, I didn't care at first but your threads are getting really redundant. Chill with all these useless threads.

utopi
04-22-2010, 05:36 PM
I like the dye idea too!!
I also agree about having all kind of new equipements, and new kind of monsters, that would be AWESOME!
But why do you want to have some of those equipements hidden from other players? Since we don't do pvp (yet), and farming dungeons is more like a team work, hiding our stuff doesn't really matter. IMO

Flamin
04-22-2010, 06:07 PM
But why do you want to have some of those equipements hidden from other players? Since we don't do pvp (yet), and farming dungeons is more like a team work, hiding our stuff doesn't really matter. IMO

because some stuff looks stupid. And some players like to still have to stats that a cape gives you but they dont like the look of the cape, this is especially true with hats/helmets.

Deathshock
04-23-2010, 02:47 AM
Tired of discussing the same old topics about pvp and trade? Well here is a thread with New ideas currently about items, equipment and different kinds of enemies.

•There needs to be more different kinds of equipment like shoes, gloves, cape, rings, bracelets, pocket items, necklaces, and class items.
•player need to be able to decide to either display certain equipment so that other players can see them, or hide the items so that the stats still apply but just other players don’t see the item on their character.
•Players also should be able to buy dyes so that they can dye different parts of their equipment different colors, according to how they like it.
•When players view other players, they should be able to view their equipment and what their equipment is called.
•There should be an equipment panel.

And also I really would like to see more kinds of enemies in the game, There needs to be a lot more different kinds of enemies, like dragons, orcs, goblins, ghosts, giant spiders, giants, wargs and several others too.

There should be even more rare items that are blue, red and yellow.
Items sorted by quality and rareness:
Trash = grey
Common = white
Uncommon = orange
Rare = green
Epic = purple
Legendary = pink (needs to be a brighter pink so more easily tell difference between purple and pink)
Mythical = red
_______ = blue
________ = yellow

I will be updating my thread as I get more ideas from the community.
When you give feedback/comments also give ideas too, please.
I will be adding a ton, I mean a ton of more ideas to this thread in the future, and unlike my previous all idea threads, this one I will organize.

Blue probably wouldn't work because some people already think that the current purple is bluish. Yellow would probably be too similar to the orange. Red would be nice, but to be quite honest having more than 6 categories is unnecessary. In my opinion pink should be replaced with red for legendary.

And also about dye, I think its a good idea, but the design in the different kinds of armor isn't very different. The only thing differentiating them right now is their color and maybe a glow or frost coming off of them. Being able to dye your armor would ruin the point of having different kinds of armor right now (aesthetically).

Splurd
04-23-2010, 04:06 AM
Blue probably wouldn't work because some people already think that the current purple is bluish. Yellow would probably be too similar to the orange. Red would be nice, but to be quite honest having more than 6 categories is unnecessary. In my opinion pink should be replaced with red for legendary.

And also about dye, I think its a good idea, but the design in the different kinds of armor isn't very different. The only thing differentiating them right now is their color and maybe a glow or frost coming off of them. Being able to dye your armor would ruin the point of having different kinds of armor right now (aesthetically).

No to armour dye. =p

Else we'll see an army of people running around in black trying to look cool or something.

Flamin
04-23-2010, 01:39 PM
Here is great idea by dakkine that would help better the attributes.

"This might be a little more off in the future but, sounds like fun for players and a money maker for spacetime...

How about making the warrior a little more like a paladin, with some decent self heal skill and maybe a strong shielding (+defense) skill, this would be nice since the war is kinda lame past lvl 13.

Also, everyone loves a thief/assassin class. duel wield daggers, higher % for loot, steal gold, invisibility...

After these new classes the next major update would require maybe 2 new attributes. This would take a little thinking, but the 3 right now could easily be spread out a little more. This would give every character a little more variation and allow for more customized builds.

maybe...

STR
Strength still increases hp
hp regen
damage is more for 2H weapon
also a little for all base damage

DEX
hit %
affects crit
more damage for ranged, 1H weapons, duel wield...

AGI (agility)
overall movement speed
attack speed
dodge
slightly improves crit

INT
same old basicaly
magic damage
mana pool size
mp regen

FOC (focus)
slightly improves both hp and mp regen
faster skill cast rate (maybe even skill duration)
very small + hit% and + crit%"

There should be alot more attributes than this, but this is the best post about attributes I could think of at the moment.
By the way, I updated my thread again.

Druc
04-27-2010, 06:36 PM
I kinda like the dye idea, but could also see the amount of 'everything is black, I'm bad-***' going on as well.

Natatat
04-27-2010, 06:56 PM
What about being able to sell Health and Mana pots at the shops?

Flamin
04-27-2010, 07:06 PM
What about being able to sell Health and Mana pots at the shops?

added to thread

Esus
05-12-2010, 09:58 AM
Secondary weapon toggle, that's the most important issue I have at the moment. While the rest of these are generally good ideas, I also forsee everyone running around decked out in all black armor. Personally I'd love a set of white armor with red highlights. As for the helm issue, I'd wouldn't mind visable helms at all.

Flamin
05-12-2010, 11:46 AM
Secondary weapon toggle, that's the most important issue I have at the moment. While the rest of these are generally good ideas, I also forsee everyone running around decked out in all black armor. Personally I'd love a set of white armor with red highlights. As for the helm issue, I'd wouldn't mind visable helms at all.

Thanks, I added it.

Flamin
05-14-2010, 11:28 AM
Thanks fir the feedback. Any other ideas?

As for auto attack, I never use it. The screenshot just caught it by chance. I find it too unreliable and causes my game to lag for some reason.

@Cascade-tap your attack button once. Sometimes it quits auto-attacking if the monster moves and you have to move. It also shuts off when you move so try and stay still when fighting. Either that or spam the attack button and run around :p

This is why there needs to be a separate button for auto attack. That is for the iPhone/iPod touch version at least. Or maybe there should be an option in the options section to enable and disable (aka display and hide) the auto attack button.

Ogediah
05-14-2010, 07:14 PM
Thanks flamin ;)

XsnyperX
05-14-2010, 11:25 PM
Woah! Overload of ideas! I admit, some of them are pretty good, but this could take a LONG time to implement into the game. First of all, you have to get all the classes balanced before even beggining to add them in. I really dont think we need THAT many levels of rarity for items, possibly a few more, but not that many. Finally, this would take up huge amounts of space on the IDevices. I really dont think Pocket Legends was ever meant to get this complicated. It would be cool if it did, i agree, but i dont think this is going to happen, at least any time soon.

Flamin
05-17-2010, 12:13 PM
Woah! Overload of ideas! I admit, some of them are pretty good, but this could take a LONG time to implement into the game. First of all, you have to get all the classes balanced before even beggining to add them in. I really dont think we need THAT many levels of rarity for items, possibly a few more, but not that many. Finally, this would take up huge amounts of space on the IDevices. I really dont think Pocket Legends was ever meant to get this complicated. It would be cool if it did, i agree, but i dont think this is going to happen, at least any time soon.

I'm not saying that all the classes should be implemented, I'm just giving some ideas for the devs to choose from.

WarMage
05-17-2010, 02:24 PM
What about trade skills, the ability to gather crafting items from mobs, or country sides and making lower lvl mobs not attach you. Perhaps towns inbetween certain "areas" so taht you must travel through an area to get to the next town where different goods and items can be sold and crafting paterns retrieved. This would also prevent lvl 8 characters from running about the swamps.

Once you have made it to a specific town you could then travel freely from town to town for 10 gold or something. That would also keep the people that are auction lower level items to be auctioning them in a smaller town.

Finally, random items that are sold to vendors from players could be avaible for an extreme markup that would be more expensive than the same item would be in the Auction House.

And for christ sake, some purple and pink helms!

Flamin
05-17-2010, 03:10 PM
What about trade skills, the ability to gather crafting items from mobs, or country sides and making lower lvl mobs not attach you. Perhaps towns inbetween certain "areas" so taht you must travel through an area to get to the next town where different goods and items can be sold and crafting paterns retrieved. This would also prevent lvl 8 characters from running about the swamps.

Once you have made it to a specific town you could then travel freely from town to town for 10 gold or something. That would also keep the people that are auction lower level items to be auctioning them in a smaller town.

Finally, random items that are sold to vendors from players could be avaible for an extreme markup that would be more expensive than the same item would be in the Auction House.

And for christ sake, some purple and pink helms!

Thanks for the ideas. Just make the title of your post Ideas 1, because that will separate it from the comments and feedback.

Treebeardtwo
05-18-2010, 08:53 PM
Maybe there should be some different elemental weapons, not just fire and ice. Maybe there could be an electric dagger or wind bow that has a sort of low dps but knocks opponents back.

Flamin
05-24-2010, 12:02 PM
Maybe there should be some different elemental weapons, not just fire and ice. Maybe there could be an electric dagger or wind bow that has a sort of low dps but knocks opponents back.

Nice idea, I like it.

Spineharvestr
05-24-2010, 12:18 PM
WarMage - And for christ sake, some purple and pink helms!

Amen! Running around with pink gear and a green derby on your dome is funny, but not very fun.

Having bosses drop purp n pink helms would be awesome, also allowing players to turn helm graphic on or off.

Flamin
09-06-2010, 01:32 PM
I am renewing this thread. And updating it.
Currently I need ideas for skills and attributes.

Flamin
09-07-2010, 05:38 PM
Any Comments or other ideas?

Flamin
09-08-2010, 10:02 AM
Can I request a sticky?

cjchad
09-08-2010, 01:57 PM
I like 30 out of your 35.

KingFu
09-08-2010, 02:31 PM
Can I request a sticky?

there is no point for a sticky, there are many threads like this, and TBH, some of the others are better IMO.

Azrael
09-08-2010, 08:25 PM
if the devs are gonna hire anyone... it should be people to help out game design.. not moderating the forums.

Flamin
09-09-2010, 11:59 AM
if the devs are gonna hire anyone... it should be people to help out game design.. not moderating the forums.

Yes but if they hire people to moderate the game and forums, then the devs wont have to do it close to as much, and then they can spend more time working on the game.

Flamin
09-10-2010, 05:17 PM
Updated thread with some more ideas.

Mishika:):)
09-13-2010, 12:50 PM
^ I agree with most of this:) flicked through it kinda,, but ive seen a game similar to what your describing, if you get what I mean, called Perfect World, but it was for laptop/computer. Like factions, territory wars, etc etc, being able to change what your character looks like, pets, mounts, online shop, levels up to like 100+ I think, but I don't know too much:L:):) maybe adding some of these would help:)

Flamin
09-21-2010, 08:33 AM
Updated thread.

Hadesofshadow
08-15-2012, 10:23 AM
meh bump

some of these need to be implemented