PDA

View Full Version : I would like to ask a question.

Mastermarvel
11-12-2012, 06:21 PM
Ok, I know this comes a little late but I was wondering if Spacetime Studios could possibly help me with getting the Avengers movie items. If possible, could you send via email a list of how much the Avengers items cost and let me know if it is possible to send the Avengers items to my account. I have some plat if you could just deduct it or something. If I get the list and can afford any I will let you know somehow. If anyone can help me with figuring out how to send STS a personal message it would be helpful. Thanks. (I had no clue what category to type this thread in. lol) :)

Mister rogers
11-12-2012, 06:40 PM
hey but i doubt they'll do that. let me clear up some stuff

-cost 75
-is a set thing. so u have a chance of getting two per each set u bye. u may get: bow + patch, hammer = iron man, staff + shield, etc
-they said they would never again sell the avenger thing. NEVER AGAIN. so srry, but u probably won't get

Mastermarvel
11-12-2012, 07:14 PM
hey but i doubt they'll do that. let me clear up some stuff

-cost 75
-is a set thing. so u have a chance of getting two per each set u bye. u may get: bow + patch, hammer = iron man, staff + shield, etc
-they said they would never again sell the avenger thing. NEVER AGAIN. so srry, but u probably won't get

Oh, ok. If it is 75 plat a set I wouldn't be able to afford it anyway. lol. Thanks though.

gison
11-12-2012, 11:09 PM
Take out ur email in ur first post.

chukie
11-13-2012, 01:32 PM
avengers items soo cool XD get em all :)