(Does yours work with Donkey King 64?)

Garzoth
11-12-2012, 07:41 PM
You play online in nova 3?

Knockador
11-12-2012, 09:52 PM
64oid? I'm jelly.

Don't play that so I wouldn't know. I use Sixaxis for major m=games like Mario or Animal Crossing. I'll test it out for ya fro my device may be different than yours.

You play online in nova 3?

Haha yes, they're too many hackers online now and days so I tend to play MO3 where I can at least have a greater chance at killing with an RPG spree. Nova is great but bullets are sponges and controls are hard to use on a tablet.

razerfingers
11-12-2012, 09:59 PM
Im getting a frog for my fish tank and naming it knockador. Because of all your contests and those pictures at top one for the longest time looked like a frog and you always used it! Lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

Knockador
11-18-2012, 08:55 PM
Im getting a frog for my fish tank and naming it knockador. Because of all your contests and those pictures at top one for the longest time looked like a frog and you always used it! Lol

Sent using blood on a bathroom wall

As, ty XD

Qingsanale1st
11-18-2012, 10:09 PM
64oid? I'm jelly.

my n64oid worked with Goldeneye on my phone... but you need bluezIME to use a controller connecting with bluetooth

Cahaun
11-19-2012, 05:35 AM
64oid? I'm jelly.

my n64oid worked with Goldeneye on my phone... but you need bluezIME to use a controller connecting with bluetooth
Do those controllers supported include a PS3 controller? I need to root with Sixaxis.

Seiyen
11-19-2012, 06:35 AM
Always wanted to ask these questions :

1) Dont u experience lag or any kind of slowdown on ur device ?

2) installing too many apps effects battery of yo device ?

Qingsanale1st
11-19-2012, 10:37 AM
Do those controllers supported include a PS3 controller? I need to root with Sixaxis.

Idk... is that a cable connection? there's a tickbox for enable 'special IME' not sure if that will pick up your cont, but, looks like most YT vids say to pair up the new controllers with the phone first....
What I wonder, is if you have an n64 cont, n64-to-usb pc adapter, and USB bluetooth reciever/communicator, could one use two USB slots to connect an original n64 cont with n64oid....?

I thought most battery just used on the screen lighting and internet?

MightyMicah
11-19-2012, 10:55 AM
Dat's aloooot o' games O.O

Seiyen
11-19-2012, 11:11 AM
I thought most battery just used on the screen lighting and internet?

Idk maybe more apps=more RAM usage thus more battery usage ,thats the reason why i never overload my devices with apps....

Phantasm0162
11-19-2012, 11:19 AM
Hey i see the world of magic on yur apps is that any good? I seen sum videos on it but is it really good?

Knockador
11-19-2012, 12:47 PM
Hey i see the world of magic on yur apps is that any good? I seen sum videos on it but is it really good?

Haha, yes until I met STS ;)

Dat's aloooot o' games O.O

lol, yes I play them all.

My device is rooted, lol I'm a whole different level than most android users. When most people lag my device stays true to it's name (Xoom/Zoom). Zooms through that lag and trys to stay focused on the main application running. I love mixing music from Pandora and at the same time listing to my music from Soundcloud. lol STS games have been tampered to play exceptionally different on my device, lol tried using my Sixaxis controller to play and it worked, lol I use X for fire, O for ice, R1 for drain...etc. lol that's why still today I don't see how I can kill someone with angel set while they have full Dragon.

Knockador
11-19-2012, 01:42 PM

Feel free to explain your device specs so I can assist you on installing SixAxis and using your Ps3 controller as a touch pad for your device. Some devices don't even need dot be rooted, feel free to explain only the name so I can re-direct you to a better site fit for your device. I don't think this is acceptable to STS ToS :livid:

Cahaun
11-19-2012, 07:50 PM

Feel free to explain your device specs so I can assist you on installing SixAxis and using your Ps3 controller as a touch pad for your device. Some devices don't even need dot be rooted, feel free to explain only the name so I can re-direct you to a better site fit for your device. I don't think this is acceptable to STS ToS :livid:
It's a Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate. SCH-I500

Knockador
11-20-2012, 01:27 AM
I'll have more info for you on tomorrow, lol I think it's time I close this laptop and hit the hay...

Linthar
11-20-2012, 02:13 AM
http://i47.tinypic.com/2w731xe.png

O.o you play twom? I'm yuina on calilanos level 40 all skills ranger....

Linthar
11-20-2012, 02:19 AM
O.o you play twom? I'm yuina on CaliLanos level 40 all skills ranger.

Knockador
11-20-2012, 03:26 PM
O.o you play twom? I'm yuina on CaliLanos level 40 all skills ranger.

lol yes, I play alot of games at the same time. With a Ram of 1GB and a 1.6GHz processor, I like to sometimes play two to three games at a time for no reason what so ever XD

Switching to ensure server doesn't boot me. I've set my device to keep my apps up as if I'm on it while they are truly running in the background. lol Youtube FTW!

Jugernugetx
11-20-2012, 03:34 PM
Lol on twom i am level 10 archer. I have like 5 skills xD

Knockador
11-20-2012, 03:36 PM
It's a Samsung Galaxy S Fascinate. SCH-I500

I dont have much information for that device, I researched much as I can and can tell you that your device experences updates alot. I don't know what OS your running so I can't even begin to explain which root tutorial you should use. Also the fact that STS may not like the fact that I'd be discussin how to typically "hack" your device may be agaisnt the ToS. All i have for you is to visit the Xda fourms archives to find all the asnwers to your questions. There are many people there that would be willing to help you out. Also I don't want to fudge up your device and have you claim me responsible for that. All I can say is when you do "root", your device will be open to viruses and leechers that want to make use of your camera even when you have your phone down and think it's off. lol good thing my tablet has a red light that no matter what must turn on when the front camera is on. lol it's like the connection cannot be comleted until the light says "go" and turns on...must be why most people I know have Motorola Xoom's. Just like Jailbreaking, "rooting" your device may or may not slow it down if you know what you're doing. Don't go into any User Control panels and begin deleting things for reason unkown. Definate don't go trying to see if you can some way "hack" a game to get free iAP. lol

Good Luck, http://forum.xda-developers.com/